The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Juagen is the Chinese term for a specialized form of testicles massage. If you look at the massage threads you will see alot of girls offering this service as part of the package.
Ah ok thanks. I didn't really like it to tell you the truth. I rather she continue with her hand job lol
Old 23-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, are there new operating hours for this house? Thanks so much
Old 23-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Hi bros, are there new operating hours for this house? Thanks so much
House start at 1pm and last session usually at midnight..
Old 23-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
House start at 1pm and last session usually at midnight..
Sorry bro, now they open at 12 noon liao.

You can get your gal at 12 noon, get naked and ready to bonk at 12.10pm after bathing.
Finish your biz at 12.50pm, changed up and fly back to office.

How abt that? Have a lunch time quickie and back to office at 1.30pm in case your angry boss looked for you after lunch.

Willy knew that many bros need a lunch time quickie.

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 24-05-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

You can get your gal at 12 noon, get naked and ready to bonk at 12.10pm after bathing.

How abt that? Have a lunch time quickie and back to office at 1.30pm in case your angry boss looked for you after lunch.

Happy bonking!
I didn't know they have changed...thanks for the tip.

I prefer to go at 5-6pm where everyone is elsewhere
Old 24-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Happy bonking!
I believe Sat and Sun still 1pm right? When the girls can sleep in and the Bros got no office to rush back to.
Old 24-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xiao Ling (2831A)...

Looks: Very fair and good complexion, mistress kind of look. Short but not so petite. Very feminine voice which I like.
Boobs: Soft and supple C-cup. Yummy!
Pre-shower: Not much action, just talk and talk
Shower: Simple rubba-rubba on my back buts he washes damn clean, focusing on my anal. We frenched briefly while she was soaping me.
Foreplay: She played romantic songs from her phone on speaker mode to set the atmosphere right! Makes use of her c-cup assets to roam my body, and she can't stand the sight of my hands not busy squeezing her boobs or digging her clit!
AR: This girl should be an AR commando, as when she moved down to my ass to lick my perineum, she sprayed some liquid onto my anal before launching the assault. But I told her to skip, much to her protest! Haha.
BBBJ: She has a rather small mouth, so she could at most go half throat only. But very accommodating and can blow in many different positions.
FJ: She loves it hard, fast and furious! And she loves having her c-cup assets squeezed and fondled constantly while being bonked left, right and centre in any position imaginable.
Frenching: Passive frencher but trying her best to please.
RTF: Tho she is lacking in some skill sets, I must say that she has great attitude and very eager to please. Not a time watcher and very chatty. Has gem potential!
Old 24-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Yes just double confirmed.

Weekday starts 12pm, weekends start 1pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
I believe Sat and Sun still 1pm right? When the girls can sleep in and the Bros got no office to rush back to.
Old 24-05-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Yes just double confirmed.

Weekday starts 12pm, weekends start 1pm.
Yes. You are right.

Weekdays opens at noon and weekends opens at 1pm.

I was actually referring to weekdays in my earlier post.
Lunch hour very precious.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 24-05-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. You are right.

Weekdays opens at noon and weekends opens at 1pm.

I was actually referring to weekdays in my earlier post.
Lunch hour very precious.
Ah good. Another nice option for lunch hour then.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

Cai Shan @ 2831A
Origin - PRC Chongqing
Height - 163cm w/o heels
Age - 21
Misc Info - Debuted on April 2014

Looks - 7.4/10
Orientally beautiful, 90% of people won't reject upon seeing her.

Body - 7.2/10
Protruding of slight tummy spotted, her thighs area abit of extra meat, prefer her to cut down abit, but overall kinda nice body with some curves, complexion is very good with nice fair and silky smooth skin.

Boobies - 7/10
Normal A cup with nice small pinkish nipples, feels good to lick & suck.

Bathe - 6.75/10
Just some normal bathe without body2body soapy rubba, feels good when she wash my cock sensually with nice touches, love to tickle my balls.

Catbathe - 7.1/10
She started off with licking my nipples, neck, ears, tummy sensually follow by tickling my balls numerous times.. Nice feel..

BBBJ - 7.9/10
Her BBBJ skills is definitely above average by GL standard. Deepthroated, if one didnt control, misfiring chance is high

Frenching - 7/10
Did frenching naturally, sometimes gentle sometimes not, afraid of frenching me after giving her a good DATY, but end up still did french having a taste of our own meimei and didi..

Fingering - 7.3/10
She allow me to finger her as she enjoy it but she seems to enjoy me DATY more..

Pussy Painting - 7.6/10
She enjoy being paint though, still kinda yummilious reddish pussy. Her expression was....

AR - NIL

FJ - 7.8/10
Had a good session with her, punish her in 3 kinds of positions lotus follow by doggie and end up in missionary while frenching her she made naughty moan while i shot out load of little soldiers! Shiok & satisfied...

GFE - 7.1/10
She look quite tired as i book her late, but still afterall she still has a good attitude, kind of chatty

RTF - A good session with her but can't make up my mind as there are still SYTs to explore.. Might return but not so soon..
Old 01-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceed View Post
Cai Shan @ 2831A
Origin - PRC Chongqing
Height - 163cm w/o heels
Age - 21
Misc Info - Debuted on April 2014

Looks - 7.4/10
Orientally beautiful, 90% of people won't reject upon seeing her.

.......... FJ - 7.8/10
Had a good session with her, punish her in 3 kinds of positions lotus follow by doggie and end up in missionary while frenching her she made naughty moan while i shot out load of little soldiers! Shiok & satisfied...

GFE - 7.1/10
She look quite tired as i book her late, but still afterall she still has a good attitude, kind of chatty ...
Great FR, bro ... I could see that this hot chilli padi is reviving her form ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 15
Spoonhatch is one of the Best!Spoonhatch is one of the Best!Spoonhatch is one of the Best!Spoonhatch is one of the Best!

any new girls ???
Old 05-06-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i think xiao ling might be going back .. maybe..
Old 05-06-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

The tubby OKT man who wears glasses told me that 1 session with any Cat 150 PRC WL in this house lasts for 45 mins - 1 hour. Does his runner come knocking at the door at the 45 mins mark?

comm, why might Xiao Ling ORD soon? I concur with tarma69's FR about her except she didn't play any music.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1