The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Hi guys, not so active in GL scene nowadays but recently my friend told me got licensed Viet House. I told him must be kidding!

Any kind bros here can verify?
Old 30-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Hi guys, not so active in GL scene nowadays but recently my friend told me got licensed Viet House. I told him must be kidding!

tat not surprise as it just like earlier when someone said will be legal china gals.
Old 30-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
tat not surprise as it just like earlier when someone said will be legal china gals.
It's simple economics where supply meets demand - seem to be a lot of people like to cheong viet pubs, and viet streetwalkers in geylang too.

Maybe also there might be viets that look fair and on par with or better looking than PRC, at least from the FL scene from what I see.

Not sure what the legal ones look like - heard it's WH02. Any one tried and got FR?

Can go to this thread to discuss the new Vietnam house: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=533943

Last edited by BronzeGod; 30-05-2015 at 08:22 PM.
Old 30-05-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

So its true, really looking fwd to the grand opening.
Old 30-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So its true, really looking fwd to the grand opening.
Thanks bro for your Ups. return favor today
Old 31-05-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Akan datang....... Vietnamese Pho

In the pipeline......... Pinay Sisig & Adobo
Old 14-06-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Federer the clown is suffering from DSM-5??

The following are a collections of the posts of Federer801 aka the biggest clown of SBF ... This is purely for awareness and most importantly to prove to everyone as to why I said this Federer clown is suffering from DSM-5 ... He must be either a deranged individual like the other deranged fella, Konnichiwawa ... and/or a liar plus a big time sadist ... Without further ado, here are the evidences ...

22 Dec 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Damn sian Na Na had left already...one of my favourite.....CIM...Blowjob before shower damn damn song la....wish her all the best....been a while since i patronize this house...
I am no fan of this house
.......Garrick and his bro Meng very arrogant one.....No service one la....no patient one la...but hat off to them for able to find gems
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes500 View Post
I think Garrick has an impatience for certain behavior or perceived behavior, have encountered his arrogance with others but not to me, and I'm no regular.
Federer expressed his dislike for 54A OKTS but Mercedes500 made a fair comment against him. This clearly illustrates that Federer the clown has personality problem.

25 May 2015

Quote:
Thanks to some clowns.....this house garners lots of attention.....
I been to this house few times to see their new caiS.....really going downhill.....CMI
On 17 April 2015 (see below post of Federer), Federer the clown told everyone he has banned 54A and its OKTs but in the above post, he said he has stepped into 54A to check up the newbies. He is either a deranged individual and/or a liar.

In addition, the 1st sentence of the above post of Federer demostrated that he is a sadist. He was laughing at people 'misfortune' and not pleased that people support this house and yet he went to this shop to check up the babes ... Tsk ... Tsk ...

He added that this shop standard is going downhill, CMI ... He is trying to discourage others from patronizing this shop ... An act of a sadist!

17 April 2015

Quote:
This twin Brothers OKT FUCKED UP TO THE MAX ONE......The reasons i used to go to his house is because of their blue chips....Their service is close to zero......
I do not need their service to be good....at least when i ask them some questions, just be friendly....Fuking Arrogant.....I decide to ban their house already.....

3 April 2015

Quote:
The only reason i visit this house was because of their ex-APs.....If the new batch of wls not good, time to say goodbye to 54A.....
The above post of Federer again mentioned that he will not patronised 54A but he qualified that he will still patronise 54A only if the WLs were good ... This proved that he is not a man of his word let alone a gentlemen. He kept eating back on his words ... I ain't sure if he is mentally sound or not ... On one hand he claimed he has banned 54A altogether but on the other, he still expressed desire to patronise 54A ... To reiterate, he must be a deranged individual and/or a liar ...

15 Feb 2015

Quote:
This house blue chips down....The two arrogant okt bros must be very happy that all of us here are making so much comments in this thread to attract attention....can see their business not doing so well now....good for them!
The above self-explanatory post of Federer clown further proved that he is a big time sadist ...

25 May 2015

Quote:
That is your opinion.....my taste and your taste are totally different.....i have better taste than u..........i have yet see xiaomi....the rest cannot CMI.....Come to think of it...u are way better than that idiotic clown.....
25 May 2015

Quote:
hmm.....are u referring to the Clown of the year? Pardon me....i am lost with your "mirrors".....I love mirrors so tat i can see myself doggie the wls powerpack....
20 April 2015

Quote:
Nothing to share....maybe I look good and slim well-built.....hehe ... Just talk sweet nothings to these wls....but seriously I do not give a shit what I tell them.....just want to have a good fuck!
The above posts of Federer clown proved that he is suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). If you do not know what is NPD, below is a concise explanation of this illness.

Narcissistic personality disorder which is a subset of DSM-5 is a pervasive disorder characterized by self-centeredness, lack of empathy and an exaggerated sense of self-importance, a false sense of being superior than others ...

In conclusion, I really feel sorry for this Federer801 fella's love ones and those who have dealings with him in the real world ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-06-2015 at 07:34 AM.
Old 14-06-2015, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

That stupid idiotic doggie clown MP has eaten his words again......Wahahaha

Always happy to see your angry reaction....the more time u spent in engaging me, I sibei song....u seem to like to talk to yourself.....

I do not need to waste my time to find evidence like u stupid clown does...carry on pls....
Old 14-06-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

For the record, I've said once that I won't bombard or argue with that Federer801 clown if he could not come up with something sane that is worthwhile for me to bombard and/or argue with him ... The above post of mine is just to illustrate to the whole SBF fraternity what kinda scum this Federer801 clown is ... He is not only deranged and a narcissistic individual but also a big time sadist and prolly a liar as well ... Tsk ... Tsk ...

I therefore did not eat back on my words as I am not bombarding him here ... He may have to check the dictionary on the meaning of the words - argue and bombard. I merely wanna make sure concrete evidences cannot be erased ...

Never argue with a low-level scum like Federer801, if not he will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience ...

Bwahahahaha ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-06-2015 at 07:33 AM.
Old 14-06-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
That stupid idiotic doggie clown MP has eaten his words again......Wahahaha

Always happy to see your angry reaction....the more time u spent in engaging me, I sibei song....u seem to like to talk to yourself.....

I do not need to waste my time to find evidence like u stupid clown does...carry on pls....
From the first sentence of this Federer801 clown's post above, he felt happy from the surface based on the choice of his words ... but strangely, the emoticon he used here proving that deep down inside him, he is in fact sad. An absolute contradiction! I guess this is another sign proving that he is a deranged individual ... What a sad case ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-06-2015 at 01:56 PM.
Old 14-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WH2 & 2038 will be first batch of viet house

2038 it opening in 15 Jun

WH2 no idea
Old 14-06-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
From the first sentence of this Federer801 clown's post above, he felt happy from the surface based on the choice of his words ... but strangely, the emoticon he used here proving that deep down inside him, he is in fact sad. An absolute contradiction! I guess this is another sign proving that he is a deranged individual ... What a sad case ...
Wow....this idiot has reached a new level of childishness and hopelessness....can even talked about my emotions man....

For u since u like it.........

Carry on please.....I enjoyed seeing u wasting time..since I in overseas....once a while post using my hp...and view your posts is very entertaining for me...few mins of time worth your hours of time...must charge u for copyright fees lei...
Old 14-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Can stop CyberWar and all Samsters enjoy LOVE
Old 14-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireB View Post
WH2 & 2038 will be first batch of viet house

2038 it opening in 15 Jun

WH2 no idea
Which Cat will they be in?
Old 14-06-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

It appears that that Federer801 aka the biggest clown of SBF does not know he is in fact suffering DSM-5 ... I have yet again proven that he is indeed suffering from DSM-5 ... Besides that, he is a dumbo as well as a Sadist and perhaps a liar as well ... All the facts about him as such are nicely stacked up above ...

Once again, I really pity his love ones and those who have dealings with him in the real world ...

He is one who does not know what he does not know ... This is absolutely a sad situation ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1