The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Heh. No problem. I find this thread very useful. Will try to chip in whenever I can
Ok good. Appreciate all bros who contribute.
Old 18-05-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Yue Yuan 2062a looks 50 percent AV star like Ruka Kanae or Anna Natsuki.

Bai he from 2062 looks 50 percent AV star like Sakura Aida.

Both tall and with A-cup.

But those faces.... Shiok to see them suck your cock and lick you...
Old 30-05-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone look like Carrie Wong ( the in-thing in Mediacorp now )
Old 30-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultentertain View Post
Don't think so bro. But maybe trying going from house to house to ask?
Old 30-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yr standards very low. I saw a streetstanding wl like f bing bing can raw and CIP for $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultentertain View Post
Old 31-05-2015, 05:42 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Simply addicted to her sweetness...

Xiao Man (L16 H08)

Height: 1.6m
Origin: Hu Bei
Exp In GL: Debuted in Apr 2015
Misc Info: Previously worked in KTV in china

Face: 7.3/10
(Super duper SYT. She can easily pass off as a 17-19yo Poly/JC student. She resembles mediacorp celebrity and ex project superstar contestant tang ling yi. She has a small oval face. A pair of double eye lid sparkling eyes with elaborated eye makeup. Medium high small nose. Kissable small lips. She has slight tanned smooth good facial complexion. Long black hair. My cup of iced green tea latte hehe. Her voice is super teh & gentle and she likes to sa Jiao.)

Body: 7.8/10
(At 1.6m, she is slim with slight visible tummy due to regular supper. Her body is taut, youthful with the right curves. Her ass is quite nice to doggy. Her body complexion is smooth, slight tanned and creamy. Only 1-2 strands of arm pit hair. Very slim pair of smooth legs. Her fashion sense is not bad. I like her bling bling high heels and body fitting sexy dress. She has girly pink manicure and red pedicure. Kinky.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She has natural B- or A+ cup boobs with dark brown nipples.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Typical routine type of bath. Lots of chit chatting during the bath. Love the way she soaped my body especially my dick and balls. Damn shiok when she tickled my balls and cleaned my ass hole. Not much action in toilet.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back while her fingers auto roamed my body arousing my sensitive areas. After which, she gave me a sensual and gentle cat bath on my back. To my surprise she gave me AR. I flipped over, she used her boobs rabba my front while her fingers arousing my front. She then gave me sensual and gentle cat bath focusing on my neck, ears and nipples. She loved to lick my ears and blew air into them. After that she crawled on top of me and we looked into each other’s eyes. Soon before I knew, we locked lips and frenched passionately while we embraced in each other’s body. Her body warmth warmed me up.)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(It was so natural and spontaneous. I felt like I was Frenching my gf. We locked lips and frenched passionately with lots of tongue fight for long period. She is simply a kissing fish! Her lips and tongue are so soft. Very high oomph in Frenching this sweetie. She frenched with her eyes opened and closed at different times.)

BBBJ: 7/10
(Deep throated. Employed her tongue to lick the tip of my dick and along the shaft. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Lack of suction and strength though. Room for improvement. Love her constant innocent glances when BBBJ me. The sight of this super duper SYT sucking my cock is heavenly.)

AR: 7/10
(She employed licking and poking style of AR on me when I was on my fours. During AR her fingers were playing with my balls. It’s a big surprise that she provides AR.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has slightly bushy pussy hair with dark flaps and pinkish oyster. She applied KY very early. Thus when I was painting her pussy, I was basically tasting KY . Told her next time don’t apply KY so early hehe. Other than that, she loved my tongueful as she caressed my face and messed up my hair with sexy soft moans. She kept saying she wanted to make love as she was horny hehe.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(Her pussy is tight, wet and slippery. I first entered her in missionary. While fucking her, we frenched non-stop. Her fingers were fine tuning my nipples. Her moans were music to my ears. Sexy, soft yet arousing. I licked her ears, neck and arm pits. She reciprocated and licked my nipples, ears and neck. I increased my tempo and her moaning get louder! I asked her to put on her heels. We bonked in doggie in front of the mirror. Damn it was so arousing. Her back view is nice and curvy. Her slim legs were accentuated and lengthened by her heels. I felt like I was bonking a SYT model. I grabbed her boobs from behind and fucked her non stop. She turned her head around and we frenched again. I carried her to the edge of the bed and fucked her in missionary with her heels still on. I knew I couldn’t last any further and thrusted her pussy with all my strength and might. AHHHHHH! I exploded and unloaded all my cum and collapsed on her body panting while we locked lips and frenched. What an awesome blast!)

GFE: 9/10
(She is very super duper friendly and chatty. We chatted almost everything under the sun. A bubbly, cheerful, polite, good attitude girl. She is very Xiao niao yi ren and gentle. She likes to teh and sa Jiao. Not for the weak heart. Super high kc/gfe factor.)

RTF: Yes definitely. Potential gem and she is already an ang pai at her home!
Old 04-06-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Re: Actresses, Pop Idols, and Celebrities in Geylang

Some updates. Sorry I been so busy and no time till today to do all this.

Xiaoman 1608 (tang ling yi), Yue Yuan 2062a (Ruka Kanae/Anna Natsuki), Bai he 2062 (Sakura Aida), xia xin WH1606 (elva Hsiao), mei er 2041 (li bing bing)

Any updates from brothers on other "actresses" in the various houses?

All brothers, let me know if I missed anything or if any girls ORD and need to be removed from the list.

Thanks to all brothers for the updates to this list so far

========================================

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.
This list is also open to all for contributions, so please feel free to add on.

0819 >>> anything new?

1429 >>> Yue Er - Vivian Hsu, Xue Er- Vivian Chow/Li Bing Bing

1431 >>> Bing Bing - bai wei siu/ Tang wei

1606 >>> NaNa - Gillian Chung

1608 >>> Xiao Xiao - Elaine Cheah/Michelle Chia, Xiaoman - tang ling yi

1612 >>> Amy - Nina Li Chi

1615 >>> Tong Tong - Vivian Lai

1617 >>> Jia Yao - Michelle Chong, Jia Yi - Selena Li Sze Wan, Jia Qi - Fan Bing Bing, Tang Guo - Fan Bing Bing 金琐

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi

1649 >>> Miko - Liu Yifei/Coco Lee/Jessica Alba, Xiao Yan Zi - Sora Aoi

1651 >>> Ting Ting - Pamelyn Chee,

1654A >>> Ella - Ella@SHE/Selina@SHE/李丽珍,

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong, Anna - 范冰冰 / Fan Bing Bing

WH1606 >>> Xia xin - elva Hsiao

WH1612 >>> 06 Yu Guo - Michelle Chong, Ke Ke - Lee Yoo Ri, Baby - Kelly Chen

WH1615 >>> Linda - Michelle Chia, Xiao Xue - Tang Wei

WH1617 >>> Bao er - Felicia Chin, Jia Qi - Hebe S.H.E

WH1619 >>> Yan Yan - Da S, Xiao Yan Zi - Taiwan Yao Yao

1803 >>> Bei Er - 蒙嘉慧 / Yoyo Mung

1805 >>> Money - Penny Tai

1807 >>> Ling Ling - Yvonne Lim/Vivian Lai

1809 >>> Fei Fei - tavia yeung 杨怡. Anna - Lynn Hung 熊黛林

1817 >>> Xiao Bu Dian - 李心潔

1856 >>> Model - Kate Pang, Mo Mo - Ann Poh

2033 >>> Anything new?

2038 >>> Anything new?

2040 >>> Xiao Yun - Priscelia Chen

2041 >>> Lisa - CL from 2NE1, Sasa - Zhang Ziyi/Christy Chung, Yang Yang - MediaCorp Tracy Lee, Mei Er - Li Bing Bing

2045 >>> Hong Dou - Vivian Hsu/Hitomi Shigemori

2045A >>> anything new?

2047 >>> Jia Zhen - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Mei - GEM邓紫琪, Jia Xue - Liu Yi Fei

2058 >>> Anything new?

2062 >>> Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu, Xiao Xue - Kim Hyun Joo, Wen Wen - 范冰冰 /Fan Bing Bing, Bai He - Sakura Aida

2062A >>> Yue Yuan - Ruka Kane/Anna Natsuki

24M13 >>> 03 (ling san) - Melody Chen

2831A >>> Anything new?

3033 >>> Miqi - Mana Sakura
Old 05-06-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t0777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Shifus, does anyone recall a Thai/Cambodia/Viet (Likely Thai) girl that look like Chen Fala with yellow/gold hair around lorong 14/16 or somewhere near? Saw her at the bus stop last friday night, wanna find out where she is.
Old 05-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
liamneeson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0777 View Post
Hi all Shifus, does anyone recall a Thai/Cambodia/Viet (Likely Thai) girl that look like Chen Fala with yellow/gold hair around lorong 14/16 or somewhere near? Saw her at the bus stop last friday night, wanna find out where she is.
Wahlao i also wanna know. Gimme a shout if there is any news.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

There are some newbie "actresses" that arrived last month... Queue gonna get long long to jurong at some places soon...
Old 05-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There are some newbie "actresses" that arrived last month... Queue gonna get long long to jurong at some places soon...
Angelababy lookalike is it? - i think I know who..but queue may not even have time to form
Old 05-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Angelababy lookalike is it? - i think I know who..but queue may not even have time to form
Meaning going to tio bao si boh...
Old 07-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Some updates. Sorry I been so busy and no time till today to do all this.

Xiaoman 1608 (tang ling yi), Yue Yuan 2062a (Ruka Kanae/Anna Natsuki), Bai he 2062 (Sakura Aida), xia xin WH1606 (elva Hsiao), mei er 2041 (li bing bing)

All brothers, let me know if I missed anything or if any girls ORD and need to be removed from the list.

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.

0819 >>> anything new?

1617 >>> Jia Yao - Michelle Chong, Jia Yi - Selena Li Sze Wan, Jia Qi - Fan Bing Bing, Tang Guo - Fan Bing Bing 金琐

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong, Anna - 范冰冰 / Fan Bing Bing

2033 >>> Anything new?

2038 >>> Anything new?

2041 >>> Lisa - CL from 2NE1, Sasa - Zhang Ziyi/Christy Chung, Yang Yang - MediaCorp Tracy Lee, Mei Er - Li Bing Bing, Xing Er - 张靓颖

2045A >>> anything new?

2058 >>> Anything new?

2062 >>> Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu, Xiao Xue - Kim Hyun Joo, Wen Wen - 范冰冰 /Fan Bing Bing, Bai He - Sakura Aida

2831A >>> Anything new?

-----

Added 2041's Xing Er who has quite abit of 张靓颖 charms

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 07-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
-----

Added 2041's Xing Er who has quite abit of 张靓颖 charms
Good addition. I like Xing Er's look as well.
Old 07-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Minor updates on Xing er 2041 and Jiayi 1617.

0819 >>> anything new?

1617 >>> Jia Yao - Michelle Chong, Jia Yi - Selena Li Sze Wan/Erica Lee Jia Qi - Fan Bing Bing, Tang Guo - Fan Bing Bing 金琐

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi

2033 >>> Anything new?

2038 >>> Anything new?

2041 >>> Lisa - CL from 2NE1, Sasa - Zhang Ziyi/Christy Chung, Yang Yang - MediaCorp Tracy Lee, Mei Er - Li Bing Bing, Xing Er - 张靓颖

2045A >>> anything new?

2058 >>> Anything new?

2831A >>> Anything new?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1