The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Money reminds me of Eva green somehow, Chinese version bah.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
To me, Money @ 1805 and Fei Fei @ 1809 are also pretty in their own rights ...
They are natural beauty to me whereas DD is unnatural!!
Old 15-05-2015, 11:36 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A busty, sultry, slutty & horny sex siren...

Wan Wan (L08 H19)

Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: 1 yr plus. She planned to ord in aug. Ding ding & she were colleagues in Shen Zhen.

Face: 6.9/10
(She has a feminine, attractive face with sharp facial features. A pair of Big eyes. Sharp & high nose. Small lips. Very elaborated & thick makeup. Ktv nite club girl face. Looks slutty with cfm expression. Long black hair. Good facial complexion. Neither very fair nor tanned.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.6+ m, she is a little big bone with slight tummy. Slim legs & arms. Cleanly shaven arm pits. Good smooth creamy body complexion. A flower tattoo on her back. Overall, she is considered slim with perky ass.)

Boobs: 7.9/10
(She possesses a pair of natural slightly saggy C+ cup boobs with big brown swollen nipples. Damn shiok to let her boob fuck.)

Bath: 8.1/10
(Solid, top notch Yi tiao long bath on water bed. She used her boobs & body to perform soapy rub on my front & back. Lots of cock teasing action. Damn shiok when she was rubbing my cock. She used her boobs to perform boob fuck for me. Damn song to see my sausage sliding along her cleavage. She then performed cat bath & BBBJ afterwards.)

Catbath: 7.4/10
(She rubbed her boobs against my body & aroused me sensually using her gentle soft tender hands. After which she performed sensual gentle thorough cat bath on my body. Loved her every licks & the way she caressed my balls & cock. Whenever our eyes met, we French passionately.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(She is simply a great kissing fish. Passionate frenching with lots of tongue fight. Non stop tongue action. Only flaw is her cigarette smoke breath. Lots of oomph frenching her.)

AR: Nil. Didn't try and didn't request for it.

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of slurp slurp sound with lots of saliva stimulating. She also employed tongue licking & flicking action on my dick head & along my shaft. Constant cfm eye contact. We even did 69. She performed 360 degrees BBBJ on me. Awesome!)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has almost cleanly shaven pinkish pussy with one slim strip of pussy hair. Damn kinky. However her pussy hair area felt spiky due to shaving. Had a great time painting her. Her oyster tasted delicious.)

FJ: 7.8/10
(Tight, slippery warm pussy. In missionary, we frenched passionately while I thrusted her pussy furiously. She played with my nipples delightfully. At times she licked my neck & nipples. Her moaning is loud & horny & arousing me. Switched to doggie wow her ass perky. Ideal for doggie. I slapped her butt, grabbed her breasts & fucked her non stop. She turned her head & we locked lips & frenched like couple in romance movies. Cannot tahan any longer I unloaded all my sperm with loud sexisfying ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7.1/10
(Very chatty & friendly. Caring. Very honest & straight forward girl. Enjoyed chatting with her.)

RTF: Yes definitely til she ord. A service oriented girl with positive attitude!
Old 15-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
Partmartel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YES , correct Brother , Wan wan is definitely good in service . Plus she yi tiao long water bed service ! Can consider Comprehensive in Cat 150 .
She going back at only this few month , must catch up my time to rtf .
Old 26-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
jkty is Cool - loads of Potential

Go to Chengzi again ,She is pretty and has a good figure Bbj very passionate ,Feel like a girlfriend
Old 16-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WL: Cheng Zi (橙子)
House: L08H19
Home: GuangXi
Ht/Wt: 160cm/48kg
Debut: Dec 2014

Looks : Oval shape face, quite fair, attractive double-eye lids, nice eyes and supple lips that strike deep impression on me. Her supple lips were great for frenching, very sensuous and thick enough for long deep frenching until gao gao. Long black straight hair, looked beautiful when let down. Bod wise, slim waist, bit of tummy, A-cupper with long tits, legs a bit thick but not too bad, nice perky ass, good to grab and doggie or DATY.

Boobs: A-cup, not for boob lover. Tits were slightly longer than normal type, light brown.

YTL : Excellent. Very sensuous YTL session indeed! Sliding up and down my back, followed by tonguing and sucking. When turned to my front and faced her, she offered light frenching on my lips and flaunting her slightly thicker supple lower lips. Ended off with quite a long bbbj. Overall this session was great and long enough to stimulate all my senses.

BBBJ: Excellent. Skipped catbath as mostly done in YTL. Went straight to frenching and bbbj. She started with bbbj me, long deep throat but light so that I can last longer without cumming. Next I painted her in 69 and DATY until shiok shiok. I turned over and continued to paint her in 69 but with me on top when she sucked my dick until I buah tahan, nearly cum. We did this two 69 for very long until our mouths and lips were sore, then we stopped.

Frenching: Vgd. she was a frenching queen and kissing fish. Non-stop frenching me with tongue fight and sucking at my lower lips.

Painting : Vgd. Her pussy was quite a bun full. Shaven but can feel the prickiness. Light pink with brown labias. Nice to poke my tongue deep inside and did momento painting inside.

FJ: Excellent. Very natural, accompanied by loud but sensuous moans. This girl can really moan. In fact, she started loud moaning since during YTL servicing, very stereo surround sounds and entertaining….Did a few postions. Her slight tummy came into good use to make the piaking sound more resonant and really loud. And all this while, she was frenching me non-stop, and I could hardly breathe! Finally, I laid down on my back and she cowgirl me while I thrust my pelvic upwards with all my remaining joules left. Her cowgirl skills was lethal and powerful, I could not take it any more finally ….released! She did not pull off immediately after that, rested and hugged me for a while before I reluctantly pulled out my dick from her warm cosy nest.

GFE: High on gfe, great company and chatter. We chatted non-stop until the bell rang.

Overall: Except for her small boobs, her service was excellent and high gfe.

RTF: Yes
Old 18-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
commander8033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you need to rtf to enjoy frenching.
Old 18-06-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
commander8033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro.anyone could advise if you need to rtf to enjoy frenching.
Old 18-06-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by commander8033 View Post
Bro.anyone could advise if you need to rtf to enjoy frenching.
No confirm one.. I rtf one girl for at least 10 times .. Also no French.. Think u must be yan dao..
Old 19-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 19
SALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud of

WAN WAN

2nd time tried her, service vastly different between 1st time and 2nd time

2nd time no massage after fuck just playing phone
2nd time no catbath during waterbed

She is leaving at august, maybe service drop a bit
Old 19-06-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
PrinceWilliam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrinceWilliam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the FR , will look for her this weekend .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
WL: Cheng Zi (橙子)
House: L08H19
Home: GuangXi
Ht/Wt: 160cm/48kg
Debut: Dec 2014

Looks : Oval shape face, quite fair, attractive double-eye lids, nice eyes and supple lips that strike deep impression on me. Her supple lips were great for frenching, very sensuous and thick enough for long deep frenching until gao gao. Long black straight hair, looked beautiful when let down. Bod wise, slim waist, bit of tummy, A-cupper with long tits, legs a bit thick but not too bad, nice perky ass, good to grab and doggie or DATY.

Boobs: A-cup, not for boob lover. Tits were slightly longer than normal type, light brown.

YTL : Excellent. Very sensuous YTL session indeed! Sliding up and down my back, followed by tonguing and sucking. When turned to my front and faced her, she offered light frenching on my lips and flaunting her slightly thicker supple lower lips. Ended off with quite a long bbbj. Overall this session was great and long enough to stimulate all my senses.

BBBJ: Excellent. Skipped catbath as mostly done in YTL. Went straight to frenching and bbbj. She started with bbbj me, long deep throat but light so that I can last longer without cumming. Next I painted her in 69 and DATY until shiok shiok. I turned over and continued to paint her in 69 but with me on top when she sucked my dick until I buah tahan, nearly cum. We did this two 69 for very long until our mouths and lips were sore, then we stopped.

Frenching: Vgd. she was a frenching queen and kissing fish. Non-stop frenching me with tongue fight and sucking at my lower lips.

Painting : Vgd. Her pussy was quite a bun full. Shaven but can feel the prickiness. Light pink with brown labias. Nice to poke my tongue deep inside and did momento painting inside.

FJ: Excellent. Very natural, accompanied by loud but sensuous moans. This girl can really moan. In fact, she started loud moaning since during YTL servicing, very stereo surround sounds and entertaining….Did a few postions. Her slight tummy came into good use to make the piaking sound more resonant and really loud. And all this while, she was frenching me non-stop, and I could hardly breathe! Finally, I laid down on my back and she cowgirl me while I thrust my pelvic upwards with all my remaining joules left. Her cowgirl skills was lethal and powerful, I could not take it any more finally ….released! She did not pull off immediately after that, rested and hugged me for a while before I reluctantly pulled out my dick from her warm cosy nest.

GFE: High on gfe, great company and chatter. We chatted non-stop until the bell rang.

Overall: Except for her small boobs, her service was excellent and high gfe.

RTF: Yes
Old 20-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALTYPR View Post
WAN WAN

Yes, she's probably in ORD mood now. That's one thing I don't like about this batch of PRC girls is that they are so hooked to their iPhones on one hand and on the other they complain that competition is tough, lack of repeat customers etc. I ticked off a number of them telling them that it is because they paid more attention to their phones than to their customers!
Old 20-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Quote:
WAN WAN

That's because she took you as her boyfriend so GFE instead of servicing customer
Old 20-06-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 19
SALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud of

LoL..so i guess i have to find wanwan again to thank her for the gfe..talking about gfe and nice face like wanwan, i reco L18H11G16 thai 80 cat, v.pretty and super high gfe, can even speak good mandarin ... trust me bro,
Old 21-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Quote:
LoL..so i guess i have to find wanwan again to thank her for the gfe..talking about gfe and nice face like wanwan, i reco L18H11G16 thai 80 cat, v.pretty and super high gfe, can even speak good mandarin ... trust me bro,
Thanks Bro for the heads up

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1