The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
thanks buddy been working my ass off these points and finally see the accomplishment ... haha can retired soon liao
Congratulations keewee! 10k is indeed an accomplishment
Old 28-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27784 / Power: 32
meatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond repute

About a week ago walked pass L20H17, saw a pretty SYT gal going in this house. She is wearing OL dress with thin jacket, T-shirt and long white pants, and high heels. Walao err, she looks like a Shenton Way/ Raffles Place OL but can beat many real OLs. Quickly approached her and asked for info. She replied she is No. 8 from this hse and on her rest day, will resume work on the next day.
So went to H20H17 on the next day and look for this pretty SYT. The brief FR is as follows,
Name: Zi Sing (紫星). G8.
Age: 25. Previous experience was in KTV. Working here for 2 mths+.
Look: 8.5/10, pretty face with big eyes, smile with white teeth. Shoulder length hair.
Body: 8/10, Fair, small frame with rounded ass but not short.
Boobs: 7.5/10, C-cup, soft and smooth, with light pinkish nipples.
Shower action: Normal, nothing to shout abt.
Frenching: Light kiss on lips.
Fingering: Yes but asked to be gentle and dont poke too deep in.
BJ: 7/10. Reasonable strength. Nice to view DiDi inside her mouth.
AJ: NA.
FJ: 8/10. Tight and wet. Do in cowgirl, missionary and doggie. Nice to view the action on the ceiling top mirror during gal on top position. Her ass is nice to rub.
GFE: 9/10. She always smiles. She gave me a deep kiss on my cheek before leaving. Wow, heaven.
RTF: yes, once already within a week. To screw this SYT with pretty face and nice body.
Damage: 100/ 45min / 1. Really worth it.
The OKT is quite friendly , he also said G8 is AP in this hse and sometime need to wait for a while as she is quite busy.
Thanks for reading and hope you like my FR. Cheers.
Old 28-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Sleazy Rendezvous with a Pretty Babe

A Sleazy Rendezvous with a Pretty Babe

WL Name - Coco
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.66 to 1.67m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L18H05 (Club 5)
Misc Info - Debuted in Apr 2013

Coco is neither slim nor plump ... B cupper frontal assets with pale brown eraser size nipples which look great ... Nice perky rear with tummy impression getting more obvious ... She needs to watch her diet now ... She built like Zhiling 1805 (not sure if the latter has slimmed down now) ... Fair and super smooth complexion ... BTW, I like her sharp facial features ... Big double eyelid eyes and sharp high bridged nose ... oval facial shape with almost flawlessly fair complexion ... She has thick eye-brows which look like they were tattooed as they do not look natural to me. If they are not tattooed, it may be drawn by dark liner ... She wore a micro-mini short and exposed an generous amount of butt cheeks ... They were even more obvious as she sashayed up the stairs of heaven whilst I tailed behind her ogling at her rear asset non-stopped and gotten an immediate hard-on as a result ...

She provide me with a repertoire of fantabulous services, lotsa GFE and passionate frenching from start, during shower till the grand finale on the bed ... OMG! Exceptionally, this time I was not able to sustain long in the main course as she simply overwhelmed me ... Shiokalicious, man! She has pretty looking pussy which moisten up quickly with my cunnilingus ... She was skilful in licking all over my erotic zones but no AR provided ... Her deep-throated BBBJ was damn solid with ideal suction pressure too ... Her BBBJ action was rather stylo mylo ... Lots of upper torso motions and twisting of her head while engulfing the whole length of my heirloom into her smally mouth simultaneously. I thought I was a supporting Actor in a AV shoot ... Her pretty face plus her sexy action drove me crazy! Absolutely shiokalicious!

FJ with her was simply and truly heavenly as her downsouth opening was superbly tight and moist plus she was very proactive and really into having sex with me as if she enjoying together with me ... We adopted various sex patterns before we climaxed in missionary ... Lotsa engaging french kisses during missionary before I reached the heat of the moment ... Another fantabulous session for me!

Without a doubt, she is of gem calibre ... Her Good looks and excellent service + attitude put the cherry in the cake ... Whats more can I ask for?!

Looks - 7.6/10
Bod - 7.2/10
Tits - 7.5/10
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10
Shower Action - 7.5/10
Fore-play - 7.5/10
AR - N/A
French Kiss - 7.7/10
BBBJ - 7.8/10
FJ - 7.8/10
Attitude - 8.8/10
RTF - Absolutely yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i do agreed with u hoped the new batch coming soon will be good
Bumps up for ts and keewee yandao bro.. don't retired too soon cos you still young long time no see

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 31-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up NaNa (1606)

NaNa (1606)...24yr old mm fm Jilin, Dongbei...fair, chio, demure, refined looker wif nice big eyes, glowing skin...has a feminine, nu ren wei appeal!...looks even more chio wif her hair down plus nice kissable lips!...agree wif Unfit that perhaps she does look abit like "Huan Zhu Ge Ge"!!...162-163cm ht, shapely slim legs, toenails painted vampy red, sexy n womanly feel i like!...slim bod wif a piercing of her navel, smooth skin, lovely back...A+ boobs wif pinkish eraser tits...flatish ass but still bouncy!...pussy quite well trimmed, no smell...previous ktv experience...

Overall sex svc vgd for newbie n gfe vgd...friendly sweet soft spoken mm...nice feminine n submissive vibe + willing to pls...passionate sensuous frenching...!

Door closed, she slowly came up to me hugged, gd bod feel...soft wet kisses on the lips...then she helped to undress me n I did likewise to her...liked her stylish chic bluish lingerie set (bra n briefs) which contrasted in a sensual manner agst her fair smooth skin...more hugging nude, vgd bod n pussy feel now wet kissing turns into light frenching...!...then took me hand n gently led me to the shower...

Shower....no action, just a gd scrub, abit of soapy raba n now passionate sensuous frenching wif her eyes open which was shiok!...

Bed action...full pkge svcs...first me lying on me front...soothing massage, gd bod n pussy feel on me back...pleasurable wet catbath, nice licks of me ears, turned me head to french abit which was gd...she also licked the palm of me hands n sucked on me fingers which was v erotic n shiok!..bum massage on me back which was soothing as her bum is smooth n bouncy!...me on all 4s for ar which was done wif light licks....then a gd bbbj n balls licking fm her underneath...

turned to lie on me back, she climbed on me, vgd bod n pussy feel as we embraced wif more frenching...wet catbath licks all over, especially enjoyed seeing her lick n suck me nipples!...lick n suck of me balls n bbbj vgd, wif half-three quarter deepthroat, titilating lick of me cockhead, gd eyecontact, also gave me access fm the front to finger her clit n pussy which led to abit of squirming n gasping fm her...stood up n got her to continue bbbj kneeling on the bed, nice sight n feel of submissiveness accentuated by mirror effect!...

My turn to take over...climbed on top of her nuzzled on her neck then looked into her lovely eyes caressed her face n frenched slowly n passionately shiok!...licked her bod all over, paying attention to her pinkish eraser tits which got her moaning...then did me tonguefu which got her wet, squirming, hands caressing me hair n face, nice moans!...moved up n placed me throbbing cock in her mouth for abit more bbbj while played wif her clit n gently fingered her pussy...

FJ vgd as she let herself go naturally...pussy is quite tight, responsive, hands all over each other, gd moans, face n chest getting flushed, passionate sensuous frenching...best enjoyed: doggie standing wif NaNa in her killer heels leaning agst side mirror, nice bod feel while I pumped n turned her head to french; doggie wif her lovely smooth fair back arched; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, she spread her legs wide holding them wif her hands while I pumped, she urging me on to pump harder n faster which I obliged!; asian cowgal pumping by her which she did wif vigour, gd moans n eyecontact n as I was abt to cum pulled her close gripped her ass n frenched, v shiok!...ended wif a soothing massage n frenched good bye...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this newbie NaNa...pleasurable fun sweet feminine feel...has gem potential
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 02-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

7) Shunzhi 1651
Was at one of the houses in L16, Ran out of selections as most of my choices have to queue. So I thought why not try across the road 1651, so I asked for tong tong, gotta wait and shunzi, available. Well as running out of time, I said ok, since she is supposed to be Chio and may go back.

When she came, she gives me an impression of a china ah lian. Her hair was long straight, but she purposely blow dry to give it body. But that makes her hair look like a wig.

Her facial features are quite nice, she is more of the cute and impish type. Anyone likes to bonk secondary school girl liana can try. But her eyelids are fake and too long.

Her svc is also like secondary school girl, limited. She does her cat bath and Bj. but she is not comfortable with being serviced or kissing.

Haha, so in the end, though I am ok with the cute face, but I find her gfe not enuf for me, probably will try other girls before thinking of a rtf.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Was at one of the houses in L16, Ran out of selections as most of my choices have to queue. So I thought why not try across the road 1651, so I asked for tong tong, gotta wait and shunzi, available. Well as running out of time, I said ok, since she is supposed to be Chio and may go back.

When she came, she gives me an impression of a china ah lian. Her hair was long straight, but she purposely blow dry to give it body. But that makes her hair look like a wig.

Her facial features are quite nice, she is more of the cute and impish type. Anyone likes to bonk secondary school girl liana can try. But her eyelids are fake and too long.

Her svc is also like secondary school girl, limited. She does her cat bath and Bj. but she is not comfortable with being serviced or kissing.

Haha, so in the end, though I am ok with the cute face, but I find her gfe not enuf for me, probably will try other girls before thinking of a rtf.

haha i had tried her when she just arrived last time also ... for her service is nothing much to shout about

but indeed she got a pretty schoolgirl looks and infact if u know her better, shes actually bery chatty

her gfe and service will increase after more rtf as known from some bro
Old 02-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

bro Fat Fatt, judging from your list , we are all suckers for looks hee

at times no matter how good service the wl can give, if no looks, cant even stand , xiao didi refused to work and scared to come out to play when they see monster hee
Old 02-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Shunzi(1651)

Quote:
haha i had tried her when she just arrived last time also ... for her service is nothing much to shout about

but indeed she got a pretty schoolgirl looks and infact if u know her better, shes actually bery chatty

her gfe and service will increase after more rtf as known from some bro
v true bro...this syt chiobu u gotta try n turn on the charm n jokes thrown in as well to get some gfe n fun
Old 04-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Is there any FR on Wei Wei (1608)? She is on both lists of the prettiest gals from bros Max_Priest and Omnia, but I couldn't find the FR
Old 05-08-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Is there any FR on Wei Wei (1608)? She is on both lists of the prettiest gals from bros Max_Priest and Omnia, but I couldn't find the FR
Bro she dun need to FR Liao

Tall slim nice curves plus GFE and Exotic Face

She will justify your spending!
Old 05-08-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro she dun need to FR Liao

Tall slim nice curves plus GFE and Exotic Face

She will justify your spending!
Haha... somehow I just knew you'd be the wikipedia on gals in 1606 and surrounding houses OK, I will take your advice... many thanks.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Haha... somehow I just knew you'd be the wikipedia on gals in 1606 and surrounding houses OK, I will take your advice... many thanks.
Just bring Wei Wei to the Candy Shop cos she loves LolliPoP!

Enjoy Bro!
Old 05-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Just bring Wei Wei to the Candy Shop cos she loves LolliPoP!

Enjoy Bro!
Keep going 'til you hit the spot, whoa...
Old 05-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Keep going 'til you hit the spot, whoa...
FUCK YOU LA BRONZE CB DOG. I rather this thread be quiet then be populated than fucking arrogant bastards like you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1