The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Weird habit of customers

Few WLs told me some customers love Japanese bondage, tied them up with rope and hanged them for few sessions, just watched and did nothing. They have to endure the pain/squeeze but were rewarded handsomely
Old 08-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Some other more common habits is customers that like to show car keys to WL or translate sammyboy FR to WL or proclaim to WL that they will write FR.

I saw and heard some customers doing this with my own eyes while in the waiting area. They directly ask the WL in the waiting area if they want FRs to be posted on them to boost up their business, or read those negative FRs to the WL and ask her if she remembered who the customer was.

At one point, a few WL kept asking me if Audi is an expensive car. Maybe someone been showing Audi car keys to the WL

Some will sit whole day there with laptop and ipad but will not call any girls, just go there to talk cock sing song. Some are not looking at girls but at other customers instead

There are also many nice customers that will buy food and things like fruits for WL and OKT. This is a nice gesture. Some will buy a lot and share with all other customers in the house.

Just some experiences to share.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

haha....golden shower and er....brownie bricks (vomit vomit) are the ones i know

also some like SM and some want to be treated like garbage

the rest all is new to me
Old 08-09-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 13
ywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to behold

so many new things for me to know, good thread
Old 08-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3706 / Power: 16
President has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond repute

maybe we should list which wl provide what specific services
Old 09-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Mr Do Re Mi !!

LoL...perhaps I had seen this chap bro?!..first at Tommy's, then later at Eagle's joint...but this was quite afew yrs back before the dragon mms came to the GL legal scene...lau eng called him do re mi!!..

Remember he had a big crush on the legendary BMW in her 1st yr in gl...took his synthesizer into the room to serenade her, much to her annoyance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Bring keyboard into the room and play pieces for the whole session while the poor WL had to listen. Sound like shit also must applaud like mad.
:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Mr Do Re Mi !!

BMW? Thot it was Sony before that. But to give him credit he does play quite well.

If the M'sian MMs already like that, this poor guy will be eaten alive by the PRC MMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
LoL...perhaps I had seen this chap bro?!..first at Tommy's, then later at Eagle's joint...but this was quite afew yrs back before the dragon mms came to the GL legal scene...lau eng called him do re mi!!..

Remember he had a big crush on the legendary BMW in her 1st yr in gl...took his synthesizer into the room to serenade her, much to her annoyance
Old 10-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

this thread never fails to bring me a smile
Old 10-09-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
BMW? Thot it was Sony before that. But to give him credit he does play quite well.

If the M'sian MMs already like that, this poor guy will be eaten alive by the PRC MMs
Maybe he has gone to china join the 中国达人 liao.......
Old 10-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Weird habit of customers

Heard from Ex Msian WL MJ...told me that got customer ask her to sing then he just Jerk it off himself at the wash area...

Cannot imagine how to focus when a Pretty Nude Girl singing in front of you...

Best part is customer dun wan MJ to touch him at all...
Old 10-09-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3628 / Power: 16
MMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

never heard wl eat alive fuckers, if happen really big news
Old 10-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
genius123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by junming View Post
customers???

haha last time coco 1607 laugh when she hear this term...

we are just `piao ke' cheongster to them thats all...
Actually this thread should be posted on a forum such as '芽茏姐妹论坛‘ (if it ever exist) so that those WL have a chance to voice their view on the 风流潇洒的淫虫嫖客们....

As the opinions in this forum is highly biased toward men (with all the FR & see the thread 'in a relationship with cat150'), I sincerely hope that such forum for WL exists. Instead of we 品头论足toward them through FR, they also have a chance to 指指点点 to us...... Do they treat us like the God of Fortune or do they look down on us as well because we are not loyal to our wives.....

Cheers!
Old 12-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius123 View Post
Actually this thread should be posted on a forum such as '芽茏姐妹论坛‘ (if it ever exist) so that those WL have a chance to voice their view on the 风流潇洒的淫虫嫖客们....

As the opinions in this forum is highly biased toward men (with all the FR & see the thread 'in a relationship with cat150'), I sincerely hope that such forum for WL exists. Instead of we 品头论足toward them through FR, they also have a chance to 指指点点 to us...... Do they treat us like the God of Fortune or do they look down on us as well because we are not loyal to our wives.....

Cheers!
How u wish the ladies to look at u first ??? Why dont u share.....
Old 12-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius123 View Post
I heard from WLs that some customers have some weird habits:
(1) A customers wears 2 condoms and asks the WL to do the handjob for him without doing other things (maybe afraid of STD?? )
(2) A customer brings the condom with his sperm back
Any other stories to share?
Just plain paranoid. If there is so much fear better not go geylang.. you need to understand that WL undergoes health checkups and screening so there is no need think so much of it.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 12-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

this guy got style
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1