The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Weird habit of customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
The WL confides in you. Sooner or later you become carrot cake.
Carrot cake v expensive nowadays

But fortunately I can takes break from eating carrot cake already
Old 13-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Bro u said good bye to ur darling alredi? Long time no see
Yes gone today so no more carrot cake to eat
Old 13-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: 33 @ 24m13

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, you might wanna try San San @ 24M13 if you've not already done so ... She is sex appealing and has a young MILF looks ... Albeit she has no prior experience in the sex trade, she is very experience in sex ... I will FR later ... She is one solid lass ...
Hidden gem perhaps ???........Now expose......queue long long liao........u also into young milf ? I long time no go there no place park car n nvr try her before......thks for the info bro.
Old 13-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
A WL just complained to me that a customer has one weird request as mentioned in this thread. It could be duo to the inspiration of this thread?
How weird is the werid request ??? I heard before one Wl tell me before she met a old uncle request to snift her underwear first then make love.....she rejected him .....wat a fricking move by this old man........WTF he is thinking........singapore so stress meh ???
Old 13-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
The WL confides in you. Sooner or later you become carrot cake.
Maybe the Wl want our friend here do funny thing n hinted him le ???
Old 13-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Carrot cake v expensive nowadays

But fortunately I can takes break from eating carrot cake already
I was at MBS about a week plus ago to run some errands and the carrot cake there not too bad. But darn expensive. I think I ordered $8 to $10. Last time can go to hotel to eat and not so expensive.
Old 13-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
How weird is the werid request ??? I heard before one Wl tell me before she met a old uncle request to snift her underwear first then make love.....she rejected him .....wat a fricking move by this old man........WTF he is thinking........singapore so stress meh ???
Hey, that is my trademark move lei. I where got old uncle. Shhh. Don't tell anyone hor
Old 13-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Haha CO implement tracking device?
Seriously, implant tracking device not hard to do nowadays lei. Eat outside must clean mouth. Otherwise get caught will be end of your happy family life.
Old 13-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not really, n I hope not the case. Apparently she catches the wrong tail. New job, new tough relationship, old problematic relationship, head big big
Which tail you want her to catch?
I catch no tail now.
Old 13-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey, that is my trademark move lei. I where got old uncle. Shhh. Don't tell anyone hor
To add.....snift the center portion where heavy activities all day long.....bloody pungent cum swearty smell for sure.......who on earth enjoy dat ??? Bro this uncle pervert level higher than us la.........
Old 13-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
To add.....snift the center portion where heavy activities all day long.....bloody pungent cum swearty smell for sure.......who on earth enjoy dat ??? Bro this uncle pervert level higher than us la.........
Hei hei. Smell the cum inside her pussy lei. Actually that happens a lot lei. Not fetish but quite mainstream. EG, why do people buy used panties, or steal panties etc. I think there was this guy who got caught in NTU stealing panties and also recently here at SBF got one bro caught on tape stealing panties. So he is better off at GL to get his kicks then stealing and then ruin his life.
Old 13-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hei hei. Smell the cum inside her pussy lei. Actually that happens a lot lei. Not fetish but quite mainstream. EG, why do people buy used panties, or steal panties etc. I think there was this guy who got caught in NTU stealing panties and also recently here at SBF got one bro caught on tape stealing panties. So he is better off at GL to get his kicks then stealing and then ruin his life.
Lick Wls pussies inevitable la.......but smell undies i think too crazy liao......watch too much japanese cartoon i believe.....
Old 13-09-2013, 05:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
I use word weird to in line with this thread. Not the weirdest, just that the customer want to eat dessert, 杨支甘露
Old 13-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I use word weird to in line with this thread. Not the weirdest, just that the customer want to eat dessert, 杨支甘露
Wat dessert leh ??
Old 13-09-2013, 07:39 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wat dessert leh ??
甘露 in Color of 杨支甘露,
Today she met another weird customer used to have weird request not mentioned here, she rejected the customer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1