The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Replying to my own comments because she is really a waste of time, no mood in servicing, not recommended at all, and small boobs
Go for Her housemate kaixin bro. Kaixin service good, boobs nice cups and her AR is power.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Am surprised that Ivy still looks yummy despite of her age ... Her skin and facial complexion is still fair and smooth ... But could see a little double chin ... She is considered a chio MILF now ... Sharp facial features, a little plump and around 1.58m tall ... There are many die-hard Malaysian WL fans still go for her and JC ... These two are by far the only best looking Malaysian WLs around in GL now ...

Since there is no one mention or FR on this chio Kawaii babe from Guangzhou since her debut, I shall start the ball rolling in the following post ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-08-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward.. Is she tall? I like tall girls (170cm).. Hope more houses in GL have tall chio WLs!
Old 10-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Looking forward.. Is she tall? I like tall girls (170cm).. Hope more houses in GL have tall chio WLs!
She is not tall ... A petite Kawaii who looks a little like Jap but not for huge tits lovers ... Am pleasantly surprised that she offers above average service with lotsa GFE built in ... No wonder she has quite a decent fan base despite no FR on her in SBF ...

There is a tall WLs based in 2045 but can't remember her name ... She is around 1.68m ... One more I think named Mei Le based in 2033 ... Goto 2033 thread to verify her name ... She should be around 1.65 to 1.66 m without heels ... 54A still holds the record for having the most leggies & tallies despite the departure of Ella and Lily ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-08-2015 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

Thumbs up One helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

One Helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

WL Name - Ye Wen
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - Approx. 1.55m tall (without stilletos)
Home Base - L2062A
Misc info - Debuted in Jun 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade in China

Appearance - She is youngish, quite chio especially when view sideway, she has wide facial shape like apple shape, small double eyelid eyes, sharp nose and smally mouth. Fair and smooth facial complexion. She used her long tress to play down her wide facial shape in an illusion sense ... Overall, she is adorably sweet with a tinge of Jap-kawaiiness ...

Bod - Petite and slim ... Quite fair & superbly smooth body complexion without blemish or tattoo in sight. She possesses a little perky but small butts ...

Tits - A cupper frontal assets with brown nips ... Certainly not for big tits lovers ...

Pre-Shower Routine - We spent hell of a time in this segment ... We gradually moved from light to heavy petting on the mattress ... We were very engaged as if we were in a world of ourselves ... Our lips began to engage and led to french kissing by default ... I must say she was rather spontaneous in every move she made ... She is my type of whore for sure ... Hahaha ... Very addictive!

Shower Action - She spent quite sometime cat-bathing me, BBBJing me and ARing me ... Her BBBJ method was in sensuous and deep-throated fashion with lotsa hand action on my testical, perineum and penis shaft ... We frenched deeply & madly before we proceeded to the bedroom for more action. Double shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-play - She performed a full CAT150 fore-play and she made sure that she covered all grounds and made me a very sextisfied man ... Awesome!

AR - It was done when I was on my fours ... Good combo of poking and licking method with subtle hand action on my penis ...

French Kissing - It was a passionate and engaging one ... I felt like I was kissing my real life lover ... Mesmerizing!

BBBJ - It was a wet and sensual BBBJ ... She did it in deep-throated fashion with almost optimal pressure and pace ... She would alternately eject saliva onto my penis and performed sensuous HJ ... She was skillful enough to give me a cumming effect but she knew when to pull back her action each time when I was about to ejaculate ... In fact I was also able to control myself ... Hahaha ... Fantastic job!

FJ - This young lass has lotsa staimna ... She rode me like a wild young rodeo gal ... After a while, I stopped her to adopt doggy thrusting and then I made her lied on her stomach and I thrusted her from the rear whilst I lied on top of her ... She was indeed very tight and wet downsouth ... I finally switched to missionary to fire off my load ... I must say she was rather pro-active in her sexual approach and she therefore made me reached the orgasmic phase a notch earlier than usual ... She was a wild, fresh & sexciting lay ... Very sexciting indeed!

Attitude - Great attitude! She is a fun-loving, friendly and notty lass ... Am sure with her combo of being a good attitude WL, adorable looks and excellent service, she would be in the ang pai league in no time ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tempu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree! She is very good in paying attention to my needs. I like her French kissing as well as AR. Enjoyed her.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Serendipper is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: One helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
One Helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

WL Name - Ye Wen
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Home Base - L2062A
Misc info - Debuted in Jun 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade in China

Appearance - She is youngish, quite chio especially when view sideway, she has wide facial shape like apple shape, small double eyelid eyes, sharp nose and smally mouth. Fair and smooth facial complexion. She used her long tress to play down her wide facial shape in an illusion sense ... Overall, she is adorably sweet with a tinge of Jap-kawaiiness ...

Bod - Petite and slim ... Quite fair & superbly smooth body complexion without blemish or tattoo in sight. She possesses a little perky but small butts ...

Tits - A cupper frontal assets with brown nips ... Certainly not for big tits lovers ...

Pre-Shower Routine - We spent hell of a time in this segment ... We gradually moved from light to heavy petting on the mattress ... We were very engaged as if we were in a world of ourselves ... Our lips began to engage and led to french kissing by default ... I must say she was rather spontaneous in every move she made ... She is my type of whore for sure ... Hahaha ... Very addictive!

Shower Action - She spent quite sometime cat-bathing me, BBBJing me and ARing me ... Her BBBJ method was in sensuous and deep-throated fashion with lotsa hand action on my testical, perineum and penis shaft ... We frenched deeply & madly before we proceeded to the bedroom for more action. Double shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-play - She performed a full CAT150 fore-play and she made sure that she covered all grounds and made me a very sextisfied man ... Awesome!

AR - It was done when I was on my fours ... Good combo of poking and licking method with subtle hand action on my penis ...

French Kissing - It was a passionate and engaging one ... I felt like I was kissing my real life lover ... Mesmerizing!

BBBJ - It was a wet and sensual BBBJ ... She did it in deep-throated fashion with almost optimal pressure and pace ... She would alternately eject saliva onto my penis and performed sensuous HJ ... She was skillful enough to give me a cumming effect but she knew when to pull back her action each time when I was about to ejaculate ... In fact I was also able to control myself ... Hahaha ... Fantastic job!

FJ - This young lass has lotsa staimna ... She rode me like a wild young rodeo gal ... After a while, I stopped her to adopt doggy thrusting and then I made her lied on her stomach and I thrusted her from the rear whilst I lied on top of her ... She was indeed very tight and wet downsouth ... I finally switched to missionary to fire off my load ... I must say she was rather pro-active in her sexual approach and she therefore made me reached the orgasmic phase a notch earlier than usual ... She was a wild, fresh & sexciting lay ... Very sexciting indeed!

Attitude - Great attitude! She is a fun-loving, friendly and notty lass ... Am sure with her combo of being a good attitude WL, adorable looks and excellent service, she would be in the ang pai league in no time ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
You didn't mention painting her? how does her pussy look like? shaved? bald?tucked-in? maybe even my fav (clam pussy)? --- please tell me if you know any WL has clam pussy (一线鲍)
Old 31-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

WL: Yue Ru ( 月如 )
Home base : 2062A
Height : 1.63
Stats : 36C 26 36
weight : 48kg

Intro:

Friends who know me well know that I like gals who are on the slightly meaty side. Gals who are slightly meaty tend to be a better fuck and also are usually wetter...and can cum well. I have this thing for gals cumming during the session. hehe.

I was at 1856 with a friend and wondering who to call after he went into the room with yue fei from 2062A.

Another customer came in and asked for a gal, and the boss of 1856 recommended Yue Ru to him. After she came the customer didnt like her and rejected her and I thought...HOSAY!! and immediately requested for her. She was dressed in ultra short shorts, a tight little white top and had this super nice smile on her...too good to resist.

Fast hand fast leg and went into room 4 with her.

In the room:

She closed the door and helped me take off my clothes, and in the process was feeling me up, down, left, right, front & back....even without my clothes off I was already rock hard anticipating what she's gonna do to me later. She had this naughty gleam in her eyes and was chatty and happy. Just the way I like. Proceeded to shower after she took her shower gel and listerine.

In the Shower:

She started off by washing me throughly paying attention to my ass and balls, much to my delight...washing of ass and balls almost confirms the AR I was about to get...service was good in the shower with her using her thighs rubbing me in between my legs. she also turned around and started to rub my dick along her ass crack....that nearly drove me crazy and I nearly asked for a rubber so I can take her there and then....walao....

Shower finished with a super bbbj with her doey eyes looking at me and slurping my dick like its the best ice cream in the world...buay tahan ah....

In the bed:

Yue Ru has this very womanly thing about her...her body is fair, meaty in the right places..and has nipples which harden to touch. We started off with me lying down and she immediately went to work with a cat bath covering my whole back...many times she will just come very close to AR but skipped the ass crack and made me super hard with her teasing....I was constantly trying to move my ass into the path of her tongue...when she finally dove in...I nearly came with excitement....that warm and soft tongue...darting in and out of the crack.....that alone is worth a 2 session with her.

This gal is a little different from the rest of the gals I tried. She didnt prepare a lot of tissue paper like how the rest does...so it makes it not too biz like...and I really hate the biz like nature of GL...the tissue..the KY on standby...the rubber etc...she has non of that...I had this feeling of making love to a lover instead...everything is slow...gentle...and sensual...

I flipped around and she got to work with my front....her wet wet tongue went for my neck...nipple...and finally...settled down on my super excited dick...

BBBJ was at least a 8.5 from Yue Ru...This woman...loves to suck cock...and her BBBJ was wettttttt....soft...and long stroked....just the way I like.

She will lick the head...and then engulfed the whole dick slowly....and made sure its coated with her saliva...BBBJ lasted for a good 15 mins with her turning around and presenting her pussy to me for fondling...Pussy was dry at first..but after fondling...became wet and she was very obviously turned on...

I stopped her BBBJ when I felt the urge to cum....flipped her around...and unleashed my tongueFU on her.

she was shy at first, attempting to cover herself saying that she's not used to being licked...but after I insisted...she parted her legs to give me access....and although she want trimmed like the rest, she was pink and glistening wet when I parted her folds...dove in and licked to heaven!!

as I was working on her pussy...she reached for my finger...and guided my finger into her....this gal sure knows how to pleasure herself...as I put my finger in...I could feel her pussy pulsating...and pulling my finger into her....walao...cant imagine if its my dick going in....

I usually hate it when gals fake an orgasm so they can asked us to stop fingering them...and proceed to fuck and get the deed over and done with...but with Yue Ru, with my finger inside her...I could feel her orgasm building up....as she got wetter and wetter....and suddenly clamped her thighs together and gave a little yelp....then begged me to stop stimulating her as she came...buay tahan.

She then looked at me in the eye...and asked me... 进来吗? 我想要了。。。

KNN...buay tahan...capped on...and went in to her very wet...very hot...and very tight pussy....

running out of words to describe the love making but it was what I call LOVE MAKING...and not a usual fuck in GL.

Making love to her felt like fucking my own GF and I had to extend another session just to slow things down and take my own time with this gem.

Brothers should try it..and enjoy the company of this gal.

running out of words to describe so I shall stop here...

my ratings on this gal

Attitude : 10/10..super GFE..

Body : 8/10...some scars from an allegy...but other wise..fair..and not too thin...making the bonk very nice.

Boobs : 36C...heavy..and quite a handful....sensitive to touch

Pussy : tight...pink...untrimmed....will be asking her to trim so we can all eat her proper...hehe

Ass : Super nice for doggie

Point to note.. these views are entirely mine...and I am way pass the commercial feel of GL...hence I'm always looking for gals with super high GFE...

Bros who are interested in this can try...but if you are looking for the super gorgeous super model kind then you can pass. She's pleasant to look at and her looks will grow on you...

Cheers
Old 01-11-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Marathonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL: Moon/Yue Liang 月亮
House: 2062A
Height: 166cm
Weight: 50kg
Debut: Sept 2015
Prior experience: cosmetics sales

This house is lunar... full of girls with names starting with 月..月亮 by definition should be the main attraction....

She knows how to bare her best asset, probably the slimmest waist around, with cut-off t-shirt and denim short..

She has sharp facial features accentuated by her 凤眼..that draws me in every time I look at her.

Can't go wrong with a dancer body like hers..Upon hearing her sweet voice, I quickly pointed her for my session.

My personal rating

Attitude : 10/10..super GFE..friendly and chatty..highly spontaneous in her demeanor.

Body : 9/10...that waist is a sight to behold and really great to actually hold on to while in various positions..

Nipples: pinkish and harden upon stimulation..very sensitive

Pussy : Tight tight and tight... She gets wet easily but I prefer some KY to ease the entry.

Ass : Super nice view from doggie..

Shower: complete routine, got me in the right frame of mind. Took good care cleaning my equipment and playfully let me cleaned hers...

BJ: wet wet wet the band is named after her actions...I got to stop her at some stage as otherwise my penis will be too engorged.

AR: never ask as rather be doing her right away.

FJ: She started up on top... That got her into a proper frame of mind too...can tell from the increasingly smooth entries..flipped her over to start my own actions. She was natural thru out the whole session as I was very sensitive to acting.

RTF: hell yes..now into double digit RTF.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jamesc666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to thank all bros here whose FR has pointed me some direction to navigate the many houses here. This is my first contribution back to the pool in appreciation to all.

I was wanting to try Yue Wen from 2062A but I had to wait, instead, I set my eyes on Yue Ya (月雅).

WL Name - Yue Ya 月雅
Origin - Shanghai PRC
Age - 23 years young
Weight: 42kg
Home Base - L2062A
Misc info - Debuted 3 days ago. She worked in a bath house in Shanghai. Prior to that she was from Hunan.

Looks: Small and pleasant looking, slightly resembles MediaCorp's actress of the 80s Yang Libing.

Body: a to b cup, brownish nipple, a little thicker in the middle side ways but not bulging on the tummy, nice proportion. Little bit of arm pit hair.

Pussy: nice and tight. Not shaven. I tried to finger her but she prefers not to have my finger inside her.

I am not into cat bath or AR, but I prefer cuddling with her on the bed kissing her neck and nipples. She was quite giggly.

BJ: I asked for capped BJ, stood in front of the mirror, let her kneel in front of me for a nice long one.

FJ: she is very accommodating on different positions, from missionary, doggy, carrying her, deep thrusting with her legs on my shoulders till she asked if she could put her legs down.

She said that she is very new here and still need to learn more. So now it's over to you to teach her more.

On the whole, her small frame and pleasant look attracts me, very accommodating with good attitude.
Old 04-12-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Yue Ru 2062A

My ratings and descriptions:

Face: 7/10
She has a cute chubby face and big round eyes, though I must say the eyes were somewhat enhanced by those coloured contact lens.

Boobs: 8/10
Firm C-cup and nice to hold with pink nipples.

Body: 8/10
Very fair skinned and quite tall at maybe around 170 cm.

Shower service: 6/10
Just boob massage and butt rubbing on my dick. No BBBJ provided.

Frenching: None

Catbath: 10/10
This is her selling point. She holds the record as the WL who gave me the longest ever catbath at around 20 minutes. She started off the bed action with a long 5 minute session of running her fingers on my back and legs before getting her tongue busy licking. I really got concerned if we could have enough time for FJ, but she managed it all. The catbath was all over my body. The best highlight was that she licked and sucked all my fingers, which was a first time experience for me. Never thought I would be turned on by finger sucking.

AR: None

BBBJ: 8/10
If the finger sucking was great, the BBBJ was much greater. I was surprised she could deep throat too. Alternating between fast sucking and slow sucking plus a bit of tongue twirling, surely brought me to high state of excitement.

FJ: 8/10
I only did her in doggy style as it's my favourite position. And it's a chance for me to savour her fleshy round ass too.

Attitude: 9/10
Turned out we still have some spare time before the session was over. So, she gave an amateur back massage which was rather acceptable. She also took the initiative to play music from her phone to lighten the mood further. Chatted with her for a while and left as a sextisfied man.
Old 21-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

This house of moons has WLs who are enthusiastic, passionate and all are out to please ... Awesome WL attitude ... Trust me, any one of them can be your go to WL if you could not find a good attitude whore on a particular unlucky day ...

Yue Liang - tall at 1.66m, athletically built like a dancer ... Curvy and perky butts ... Hour glass figure but only A cupper with brown nips ... Very passionate and enthusiastic CAT150 service was accorded to me ... She is hailed from Shanxi, PRC and age 24 years young. She is presentable with sharp facial features but complexion is not flawless ... She has a little musculine jawline which I don't really fancy. Other than that, she is presentably fine to me ... Will FR her soon ...

Yue Wen - She is popular and has her own following ... Petite, A cupper and youngish looking. She offers solid service ... I have already FR her in this thread.

Yue Ru - She is quite pretty with huge rounded eyes. Voluptuous and can see her huge frontal assets were spilling out of her tight number. Obviously they have to be C if not D based on my sharp and experience estimation ...

Yue Ya - Cute, youngish and presentable ... She looks like she has B cupper frontal assets ... But it could be because of her push up bra ... Her outfit exposed "half balls". Hahaha!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-12-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Old 22-12-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This house of moons has WLs who are enthusiastic, passionate and all are out to please ... Awesome WL attitude ... Trust me, any one of them can be your go to WL if you could not find a good attitude whore on a particular unlucky day ...

Yue Liang - tall at 1.66m, athletically built like a dancer ... Curvy and perky butts ... Hour glass figure but only A cupper with brown nips ... Very passionate and enthusiastic CAT150 service was accorded to me ... She is hailed from Shanxi, PRC and age 24 years young. She is presentable with sharp facial features but complexion is not flawless ... She has a little musculine jawline which I don't really fancy. Other than that, she is presentably fine to me ... Will FR her soon ...

Yue Wen - She is popular and has her own following ... Petite, A cupper and youngish looking. She offers solid service ... I have already FR her in this thread.

Yue Ru - She is quite pretty with huge rounded eyes. Voluptuous and can see her huge frontal assets were spilling out of her tight number. Obviously they have to be C if not D based on my sharp and experience estimation ...

Yue Ya - Cute, youngish and presentable ... She looks like she has B cupper frontal assets ... But it could be because of her push up bra ... Her outfit exposed "half balls". Hahaha!

Enjoy,
MaXx
wow....u call Yue Ru pretty?!....our taste sometimes very very different....to me she not even pretty or cute....chubby chubby face....i do not like her look....Because of her look, her body does not appeal to me at all....One fuck is good enough....i try her because of intel.....disappointed bonk!
Old 22-12-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
wow....u call Yue Ru pretty?!....our taste sometimes very very different....to me she not even pretty or cute....chubby chubby face....i do not like her look....Because of her look, her body does not appeal to me at all....One fuck is good enough....i try her because of intel.....disappointed bonk!
Goes to show you have bad intel
Old 22-12-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Goes to show you have bad intel
bro, i am just thankful that some senior samsters willing to share intel with me la....nowadays so many bullshit or worthless frs.....plus whores' standard also drops big time....been a while since i bonk legal house wls....

Different ppl has different standard.....I take it as donating to charity lor....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1