The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2015, 07:10 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future
Re: High-end top service and top environment

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
By the way..L69H69 also offer ipad with pic of babes to choose from..

So..do remember to ask..and share your FR too..

Thanks for sharing the photo, Saab. This WL I tried last week at lor69, hse 69. Let me start the ball rolling with the fr.

G8
Boobs- C+, soft and bouncy. Best for cow girl ride.
Figure - model like , 1.74 m, pussy is clean shaven and pinkish, slurp..
Name - hyuna from Korea. She danced a bit of gangnam style naked to show me her authenticity as Korean! I buay Tahan and grab her C breast from behind with my dick standing while she happily danced and sang "Opah Gangnan style! " very tempted to ram there and then, but I control lah
Fingering and licking - yes! Better still, she like me to strip her piece by piece, and I get to run her pussy with panty on like those Japan av show!
Bbbj - yes
Ass rim - yes
Shower - very good, rub you all over with ample breast and perform bbbj routine. Offer sex in shower with cd. I gladly took it. Halfway, we moved over to the bed to finish the deed! Felt fcuking my own girl

Sorry I spoilt market and had to tip her $50 especially for dancing gangnam naked with me, while singing in Korean!

Before leaving, she told she is open to sex dildo and challenge me to bring one next time to up the game! Wow ! Don't wait, lor 69, hse 69. Men's heaven!!!!

Btw, I saw your green Lamborghini and NATO yellow Ferrari parked at front door, before I drove my white Porsche away. If u are trying hyuna, you will know what I mean... Ha ha!

Last edited by pussylicious12345; 15-03-2015 at 07:46 AM.
Old 15-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wah so many brothers here acknowledge that L69H69 is one of the best whore houses in GL. ....
For all those WLs from Latin America to Europe to Asia, thank you so much.
Bro, your success has not gone unnoticed. Hear that you are being nominated for the Singapore Tourism Award ( inbound travel) under the Service diversity and innovation categories. Soon you can stick the official logo on your shop front. Power, duke.
Old 15-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Bro, your success has not gone unnoticed. Hear that you are being nominated for the Singapore Tourism Award ( inbound travel) under the Service diversity and innovation categories. Soon you can stick the official logo on your shop front. Power, duke.
L69H69 OKT received commendations from foreign countries for helping them with domestic unemployment problem. Foreign girls working at L69H69 regularly send money and help the economy back home. There are villages in South America named after OKT Nato.
Old 15-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adelave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone pm me the address ?
Old 18-03-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: High-end top service and top environment

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
L69H69 OKT received commendations from foreign countries for helping them with domestic unemployment problem. Foreign girls working at L69H69 regularly send money and help the economy back home. There are villages in South America named after OKT Nato.
Wah lau eh, got STB Award and got villages named after him ah!

Is Nato boy going to run for elections in the next GE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelave View Post
can someone pm me the address ?
Address is L69H69 lah. What else to PM?

10 mins walk from Kallang MRT lor. Dun be lezi.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 18-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
virtual25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can someone kindly PM me the address of L69H69 please? Honestly, can't find the exact location. Much appreciated bros.
Old 18-03-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtual25 View Post
Hi, can someone kindly PM me the address of L69H69 please? Honestly, can't find the exact location. Much appreciated bros.
As joker noted 10 mins walk from kallang mrt

Just look out for the build up area where flashy cars like Lambo are parked - see photo in earlier posts
Old 18-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wah lau eh, got STB Award and got villages named after him ah!

Is Nato boy going to run for elections in the next GE?

Address is L69H69 lah. What else to PM?

10 mins walk from Kallang MRT lor. Dun be lezi.
Heard LKY is going to kick the bucket. NATO will replace him as Minister Mentor
Old 18-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Just tried 1605
Fang Yen

Looks:8/10
Body:9/10
Boobs: 9/10 pink
Service: 6/10
Old 19-03-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Heard LKY is going to kick the bucket. NATO will replace him as Minister Mentor
Me, Minister Mentor? No, la. Mentor shower got la. Actually, Golden shower is what I tinker more for.
Old 19-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Bro Saabking,
Honestly, I couldn't find the location at all. Kindly PM me, if possible please? Went to house 1803 for LeLe instead. Confirmed that I had one of the best GFE experience. Was frenching her the whole time. And her body is super fair and gorgeous to my liking (nice curves too!!).
Old 19-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Talking Re: High-end top service and top environment

Correction, Fang Yen is from house 2045.

Quote:
As joker noted 10 mins walk from kallang mrt

Just look out for the build up area where flashy cars like Lambo are parked - see photo in earlier posts
Quote:
Just tried 1605
Fang Yen

Looks:8/10
Body:9/10
Boobs: 9/10 pink
Service: 6/10
Quote:
Me, Minister Mentor? No, la. Mentor shower got la. Actually, Golden shower is what I tinker more for.
Old 19-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
i thought we UHNWI only drive lambo? Well, at least all your regular customers enjoy ample parking space at your L69H69..
I not so rich to drive lambo lor.

1 Barrel of Oil = 159 litres.

According to this morning Crude Oil WTI is at 44.66 USD per barrel, which converted at XE.com rates would mean one barrel of crude oil is at 61.50 roughly.

Important Note: 1 Barrel = 159 LITRES (Roughly)

Now, basically in SG consumers pay lets see now for 98 Octane is 0.64x159 = $101.76 in PETROL DUTIES. So basically, I am paying something like 2 times what crude oil price here in SG in taxes alone.

Now here is some interesting maths fact, at 2.20 per litre before discount, it works out to be lets see now $350 for a barrel of Octane 98 when the cost is only $62!

Before any detractors come out and say I haven't added in discounts available, then let me state let's do some minus of lets say 20% for all your discount cards etc, you are essentially paying close to $280 for Octane 98, for a cost price of $62.

I am not sure what your mileage u get out of your car but I know for a fact, a BMW 5.23 and a Mercedes 200 gets roughly about 8 km per litre if I am lucky. Sometimes I guess less than that even.

Anyway, with that said, all I can say is we damn expensive place to live in lor.

I was just comparing prices of cars and also doing some rough calculations of what I would pay over 10 years and I thought I might share some calculations with you here.

Car Model: BMW 5 Series
SG: About 250k
China: About 70k
So basically over 10 years I pay 180k more for a BMW here in SG.

Petrol per litre (Approximately) in SG: $1.80
Petrol per litre (Approximately) in PRC: $1.20-$1.30
Let's assume you do 300k KM in 10 years and average is 10 km per litre, thus you will need about 30k litres x 0.50 savings roughly = 15k difference

Thus over 10 years, I am paying 200k more than my PRC counterparts who have a BMW. That is just top of my head. Basically in a nutshell, over time if a PRC will save 200k over me if all things being equal lor. And that is just for car nia.

Now, must work harder in L69H69 to make up for the lost time and lost money! Kekekeke.
Old 19-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Correction, Fang Yen is from house 2045.
You are NOT looking hard enuff! Come on, go to Lorong 69. It is so prominent. All the FLs in GL also know where is Lorong 69! Just ask them or just stop anyone in the streets and GL and ask them la.

Old 19-03-2015, 11:13 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are NOT looking hard enuff! Come on, go to Lorong 69. It is so prominent. All the FLs in GL also know where is Lorong 69! Just ask them or just stop anyone in the streets and GL and ask them la.

Or just dial 6 969 6969 n tell them the pick up point, those super cars in the pic will pick u up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1