The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: The inconsistency of cat 150s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro it is a scam And u got ripped off paying $150 for lousy service. My advice to u go look for streetsstanding can Raw and CIP for only $30. After u try Raw I can beg u never ever go for $150 services anymore
lol ! funny sia
Old 22-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I feel nowadays many legal Geylang Cat 150 WLs look like Cat 80 WLs in terms of looks n body. Last time those Cat 150 WLs look so beautiful, tall, hourglass shaped bodies, fair, unblemished skin n dressed to the nines in long flowing ballgowns.

I also tried many those unlicensed PRC FLs n a few Viet ones found along the roadsides of Geylang. They were mostly rushing, cheating n rude. I felt I wasted my money on them n left feeling sadder than before going to Geylang.
Yep. Those girls of the past....
Old 22-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I feel nowadays many legal Geylang Cat 150 WLs look like Cat 80 WLs in terms of looks n body. Last time those Cat 150 WLs look so beautiful, tall, hourglass shaped bodies, fair, unblemished skin n dressed ........
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep. Those girls of the past....
Well, you guys may have to open your eyes and ears big and don't just rely on intel within SBF fraternity ... For instance there was a gorgeous CAT150 hottie who is of Russian-PRC parentage working out of one of the L18 shops for 6 months but not a single FR or mention of her. BTW, she was an Ang pai ... Anyway, no need for me to reveal her name or her shop # here anymore since she has just quitted.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, you guys may have to open your eyes and ears big and don't just rely on intel within SBF fraternity ... For instance there was a gorgeous CAT150 hottie who is of Russian-PRC parentage working out of one of the L18 shops for 6 months but not a single FR or mention of her. BTW, she is an Ang pai ... Anyway, no need for me to reveal her name or her shop # here anymore since she has just quitted.
Yep. A lot of girls not mentioned here. All have to walk around and look for ourselves. If depend on here, everyone will be queuing for same girl.

There are many good things no one will ever share here.

6 months and completely no mention is not surprising for some ang pai.

Okts told me before only those who not so hot, will need promotions here in SBF.

Those who are really hot, they are less likely to be mentioned in SBF.

well those were the words and opinions of the OKTs. not sure how true this is, but it does seem that it's quite often some girls will get missed out in terms of mentions here.

Now SBF even more quiet. But maybe that's a good thing so less queue and more rewards for those who spend time to research and do their homework.
Old 22-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep. A lot of girls not mentioned here. All have to walk around and look for ourselves. If depend on here, everyone will be queuing for same girl.

There are many good things no one will ever share here.

6 months and completely no mention is not surprising for some ang pai.

.... do their homework.
Let me give u a tip ... There will be a new CAT150 shop launching in L18 come early June and its owner has another shop in L18 existingly. This new shop is very well renovated ... He has invited me for a soft launch (preview of the debutants) but I haven't gotten the time to swing by this week ... Anyway he promised that the WLs are above average in the looks department ... Well, I have to give him the benefit of the doubt as he has an eye for..... based on past records ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let me give u a tip ... There will be a new CAT150 shop launching in L18 come early June and its owner has another shop in L18 existingly. This new shop is very well renovated ... He has invited me for a soft launch (preview of the debutants) but I haven't gotten the time to swing by this week ... Anyway he promised that the WLs are above average in the looks department ... Well, I have to give him the benefit of the doubt as he has an eye for..... based on past records ...
thanks for the "tip" to all bros here reading.

well. we shall see if indeed above average ay.

cat 150 as in prc or other nationalities?
Old 22-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
for me I don't care about all these renovations. my simple criteria is mirrors on all four sides and the ceiling.

one can get a top interior designer also no point if not enough mirrors. for me lah.
Old 23-05-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Herich is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHerich is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As one senior bro here always remind us,, we had it good here in SG due to the sheer no of houses and gals to choose from.. the wls themselves know that and a few of them actually told me that they need to up the game (with fantastic service) as the pool of good customers are small.. especially with the continued influx of new gals.

One tip to get good service is to try some of the old ang pais in popular houses after they bring in a new batch of gals.
Old 23-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
sukisuki is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello u are lucky cos I pay $150 kena H1v Leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedood View Post
Hi. Long time lurker but just had to get my thoughts out. I come to singapore at odd ends of the year. My first cat 150 was absolutely brilliant. Instant frenching, cheeky behaviour. Bbbj. Awesome catbath. Twice shot. I came back to see her later again in the year. While the feeling wasnt as great(ie i think she hardened up a bit) the service was still there with an unexpected AR.

Ive just finished a session just now at another house. The house itself had great reviews with other girls. I went there and picked one who i thought was a looker. Upon entering the room, absolutely mechanical service. A cbj (my mind was screaming wtf) and multiple usage of tissue paper. I couldnt even get hard. I thought i just had to relax a bit and we lied together for a while with me trying to coverse in my broken mando. It had to end up with a hj for me to salvage my moneys worth. No im not an ang moh.

Why is this happening? We shouldnt have to pay 150 for incredibly substandard service. I can understand for cheaper houses like cat 100 or that 60 dollar house but for this to happen on a cat 150..... Im just feeling so jaded at the moment. Thoughts anyone?
Old 23-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

L1431 OKT Ka Han has opened a Cat60 Vietnamese WL shop at WH02 ... Swing by if any of u are into Vietcon Rose ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

It is confirmed that the new shop which is owned by OKT Peter is a CAT80 PRC WL shop.

Quote:
thanks for the "tip" to all bros here reading.

well. we shall see if indeed above average ay.

cat 150 as in prc or other nationalities?

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-06-2015 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Confirm details
Old 23-05-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
L1431 OKT Ka Han has opened a Cat60 Vietnamese WL shop at WH02 ... Swing by if any of u are into Vietcon Rose ...
I was about to ask the forum whether the newly renovated WH02 will house PRC or Thai. Thanks for the info... legal Viet girls should be an interesting option.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, you guys may have to open your eyes and ears big and don't just rely on intel within SBF fraternity ... For instance there was a gorgeous CAT150 hottie who is of Russian-PRC parentage working out of one of the L18 shops for 6 months but not a single FR or mention of her. BTW, she was an Ang pai ... Anyway, no need for me to reveal her name or her shop # here anymore since she has just quitted.
I think you may want to check before commenting. Anna is still working and has not quitted though she has planned to in the coming weeks.

Maybe if there are enough brother to show her love, she may consider staying.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herich View Post
As one senior bro here always remind us,, we had it good here in SG due to the sheer no of houses and gals to choose from.. the wls themselves know that and a few of them actually told me that they need to up the game (with fantastic service) as the pool of good customers are small.. especially with the continued influx of new gals.

One tip to get good service is to try some of the old ang pais in popular houses after they bring in a new batch of gals.
Good strategy especially if they want to survive. Oldie tends to upp the ante if not they will throw the towel sooner than expected.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
for me I don't care about all these renovations. my simple criteria is mirrors on all four sides and the ceiling.

one can get a top interior designer also no point if not enough mirrors. for me lah.
My favourite room is either Gordon and Gwee place. Some room may have mirror everywhere but the room are really tiny

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1