The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The inconsistency of cat 150s

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, you guys may have to open your eyes and ears big and don't just rely on intel within SBF fraternity ... For instance there was a gorgeous CAT150 hottie who is of Russian-PRC parentage working out of one of the L18 shops for 6 months but not a single FR or mention of her. BTW, she was an Ang pai ... Anyway, no need for me to reveal her name or her shop # here anymore since she has just quitted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I think you may want to check before commenting. Anna is still working and has not quitted though she has planned to in the coming weeks.

Maybe if there are enough brother to show her love, she may consider staying.
I think max was just trying to remind us to ensure we fully explore all the houses around as there are gems hidden there, and not just rely on info in SBF.

this is something I strongly advocate as well.

as for checking of info, I think we all get info wrong sometimes, as long as no malicious intent, it's ok.

however, thanks bro baotohk for helping all bros here know which girl max was talking about. you are truly selfless in your sharing.

Kudos to you!
Old 24-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My favourite room is either Gordon and Gwee place. Some room may have mirror everywhere but the room are really tiny
agree that these two house rooms are nice.

I think maybe half of the some 45 Cat 150 PRC houses in geylang generally have good mirrors around the rooms. Just some not so good.

My personal fave are those where you can see yourself while showering with the girl... that is damn shiok.
Old 24-05-2015, 07:09 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think you may want to check before commenting. Anna is still working and has not quitted though she has planned to in the coming weeks.

Maybe if there are enough brother to show her love, she may consider staying.
are u saying that her business is not that good so is considering balik kampong?
Old 24-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I was about to ask the forum whether the newly renovated WH02 will house PRC or Thai. Thanks for the info... legal Viet girls should be an interesting option.

WH02 at L14?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 24-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
My favourite room is either Gordon and Gwee place. Some room may have mirror everywhere but the room are really tiny

Bro, pls elaborate what specials about rooms at these two house

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 24-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Different strokes for different people.

I don't prefer having any mirrors though some people here will insist on having multiple mirrors. I don't insist but some of people think it is a must and insist lor. That is where we differ. I can keep quiet and be silent majority but some people always have some opinion and then claim credit for threads they open lor. I suck thumb that is all.
Old 24-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Different strokes for different people.

I don't prefer having any mirrors though some people here will insist on having multiple mirrors. I don't insist but some of people think it is a must and insist lor. That is where we differ. I can keep quiet and be silent majority but some people always have some opinion and then claim credit for threads they open lor. I suck thumb that is all.
Having all surround wall mirrors can be risky ... You know why? Some one might be watching next door and worse, filming you and the WL in action through the wall mirror ... There is such a thing as one can see u from outside but u cannot see him from inside and of course vice versa hold true too ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 24-05-2015 at 08:27 PM.
Old 24-05-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Having all surround wall mirrors can be risky ... You know why? Some one might be watching next door and worse, filming you and the WL in action through the wall mirror ... There is such a thing as one can see u from outside but u can see him from inside and of course vice versa hold true too ...
That is why different strokes for different people.

I don't say to OKT oei must have 100% mirrors otherwise I don't come hor. Having said that means the individual is trying to "threaten" the okt to installing mirrors for others also. But I hate mirrors; so who made that person speak on my behalf? I certainly did no such thing! Seems like some people here think their suggestions are always good; fuck la. To me it seems some of the suggestions are damn cock lor; just like some of the policies that have been made up without much thoughts in the first place. If the system isn't broke, don't go and fix it; but some people smart alec lor.

Actually, after much soul searching and doing some research on that person who mentioned mirrors; I guess a conclusion can be drawn and that he is probably a narcissistic person. Maybe I wasn't paying attention when I was in Psychology 101 but I am sure my professor would agree on my final conclusion. DSM-5 is probably a good conclusion; with the individual having an exaggerated feelings of self-importance and a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior.

This can be drawn from comments like "my thread" and "having a top notch designer also no use...blah blah blah...(who gives a rat ass as in what you want)"...."my dick is so huge blah blah blah..."

DSM-IV-TR states the following: expects to be recognized as superior and special; without superior accomplishments; expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others; envies others and believes others envy him/her....

Does my conclusion sound correct for a certain individual? I leave the conclusion to the rest of the brothers here to see if that certain individual really has DSM-5.....

Last edited by Nato17; 24-05-2015 at 08:24 PM.
Old 24-05-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post
WH02 at L14?
I think it's WH02 at L16 (next to WH04), there's a newly renovated house.
Old 24-05-2015, 08:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Having all surround wall mirrors can be risky ... You know why? Some one might be watching next door and worse, filming you and the WL in action through the wall mirror ... There is such a thing as one can see u from outside but u can see him from inside and of course vice versa hold true too ...
LOL, speaking of which, surround wall mirrors saved me several times from getting snapped by WL, as herself would also be captured as well due to the mirrors
Old 24-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Having all surround wall mirrors can be risky ... You know why? Some one might be watching next door and worse, filming you and the WL in action through the wall mirror ... There is such a thing as one can see u from outside but u cannot see him from inside and of course vice versa hold true too ...
Whoa. Are you saying such things are going on in legal geylang scene?:confused
Old 24-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The inconsistency of cat 150s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hmmm...Geylang Edison lurking around
Old 25-05-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
are u saying that her business is not that good so is considering balik kampong?
She seems quite free when i was there for my new love.

tried her once but find it too "pretentious" and didn't repeat.
Old 25-05-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

LOL. I think you think too much. Maybe you are a high profile person and concern about your privacy. I don't care if people wants to watch or take video. No value at all

Quote:
Old 25-05-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
i don't think it is likely as a pinhole camera will be cheaper to install than these mirror...

To be safe , you turn off the light and turn on your torch on your mobile and shine into it. That should give you a clue if you are being watched....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1