The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

After reading all the threads and advises from all the seniors of this thread, just this Sunday afternoon, while I have 2-3 hours free, I made a quick trip to Naughty Girl @ OT. This is my first time to maids tea party and man!!!

i managed to chat up a couple of girls, and the one that caught my eyes is a tall, slim girl from Indonesia. We chatted and I bought her and her friends drinks. I got her handphone number and she told me where she stayed (condo in West). I told her I want to meet her outside and she is ok but told me only free on Sundays.

Lets see what happens......appreciate advise from the senior bros here!
Old 14-09-2009, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

I am so excited for you that I can't wait to hear your success story blursam! Anyway, when meeting her , try to initiate touches on her back and her waist,and see the reaction first. Like when crossing the road for example take the lead by holding her hand. Basically initiate touch on any part of her body except the very "sensitive" ones. Along the way , after building a little bit more of rapport and if you sense she is comfortable, you must initiate a hug , hug her tightly in such a way you can feel her boobs, if she is comfortable by that, then look into her eyes and give her a kiss on the lips. If she is fine by that without showing any resistance , you are already given the green light! I am sure you know what to do next , you can bring her to a hotel or to some staircase, you can get sex or at least a blowjob from her! If for some reason she is a bit uncomfortable , just need to persevere a little harder ,if all else fails, move on to another target and don't waste your time like what bro The Lord has mentioned. Wishing you luck and hope to hear your success story soon!
Old 14-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
I am so excited for you that I can't wait to hear your success story blursam! Anyway, when meeting her , try to initiate touches on her back and her waist,and see the reaction first. Like when crossing the road for example take the lead by holding her hand. Basically initiate touch on any part of her body except the very "sensitive" ones. Along the way , after building a little bit more of rapport and if you sense she is comfortable, you must initiate a hug , hug her tightly in such a way you can feel her boobs, if she is comfortable by that, then look into her eyes and give her a kiss on the lips. If she is fine by that without showing any resistance , you are already given the green light! I am sure you know what to do next , you can bring her to a hotel or to some staircase, you can get sex or at least a blowjob from her! If for some reason she is a bit uncomfortable , just need to persevere a little harder ,if all else fails, move on to another target and don't waste your time like what bro The Lord has mentioned. Wishing you luck and hope to hear your success story soon!
Thanks bro. Today have been texting...interestingly this girl has a rather decent command of English. I had asked her to go out with me (food, drinks, party.....just her and me) and her reply is "why not ?" but she only free on Sundays......I had told her I like her and wanted her.....and she seems ok....hehehehe.....wish me luck on this.

Also, am wondering where else can I hunt, especially during weekdays. Where does the maids (or those currently without a job) go and hang out ? Its a little difficult on weekend family day....
Old 14-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Actually basically hunting can be anywhere lah bro , anyway I send you a PM . Check it out.
Old 14-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4347 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
After reading all the threads and advises from all the seniors of this thread, just this Sunday afternoon, while I have 2-3 hours free, I made a quick trip to Naughty Girl @ OT. This is my first time to maids tea party and man!!!

i managed to chat up a couple of girls, and the one that caught my eyes is a tall, slim girl from Indonesia. We chatted and I bought her and her friends drinks. I got her handphone number and she told me where she stayed (condo in West). I told her I want to meet her outside and she is ok but told me only free on Sundays.

Lets see what happens......appreciate advise from the senior bros here!
Nice place there? When is the best time to roam around there?
Advice please.
Old 14-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro. Today have been texting...interestingly this girl has a rather decent command of English. I had asked her to go out with me (food, drinks, party.....just her and me) and her reply is "why not ?" but she only free on Sundays......I had told her I like her and wanted her.....and she seems ok....hehehehe.....wish me luck on this.
Yes..bro blursam,
most maids here even from Indon have a decent command of english and can sms well.
the indon maid that you are smsing now and with abit of luck and sweet talk then you will be rewarded when she meets you one-to-one. Good luck with her, cheers!! Happy bonking!

Those who upped me....I shall return favor, thanks!
Old 14-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

woww..bro kengarou now giving advise....already graduated from that baby kangarou feel months ago that keep on crying to me say cannot get anything...

salute u kangarou....hop hop hop..go aussie go!!!....
Old 15-09-2009, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also, am wondering where else can I hunt, especially during weekdays. Where does the maids (or those currently without a job) go and hang out ? Its a little difficult on weekend family day....
Hmmm .. im curious too ... we've heard so much abt Pinays hanging out ard their playgrounds like CP, LP, OT, Paramount, People's Pk Complex food ctr but d Indos r keeping a pretty low profile ....... or mayb I juz suaku lah .....

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-09-2009, 03:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
dirtyguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

hahaha after much attempts, finally bonk a maid in mscp......

cut story short. Read all the 'Do n Dont' in this thread by all the senior maid hunters here, contribute to my success in this thrilling experience.

Now as when I am posting this, it already 3am , 5 hrs ago, meet up a maid whom I got her contact last week.

SMS me whether I want to meet up late at nite and chat as the owners both went overseas , y not, n i can sense that horny smell from the phone over the other side hahaha.

Prepare wet tissue, wear bermuda without underwear and of coz raincoat for preotection as stated by bros here.

Having some chat at the void deck for 20mins and I pop up the question whether she want to have some 'fun', and to my surprise, she said, sex is it I am looking for.....wow I am speechless, but act cool n said, do u dare to do it in open space.....n the rest of the story u can guess.

Young, 20(she told me)average looking, with a very very big boobs, and sucking like vacuum m/c.
Till now I am still excited for what had happened 5 hours ago. I bet I cant sleep tonite, even thru jerk off millions of army to her face just now.

I never believe this thing could happened to me, but it is real. I not sure what will her gain for, as I am the one who enjoying n she the one who served me, oral n HJ for me.....

3 cheers to my 1st successful attempt

Last edited by dirtyguy; 15-09-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Well done dirty boy... You have got your hands dirty i want you to get dirtier...
my replies below

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyguy View Post
hahaha after much attempts, finally bonk a maid in mscp......
<<<< Congratulations>>>>

cut story short. Read all the 'Do n Dont' in this thread by all the senior maid hunters here, contribute to my success in this thrilling experience.
<<<<Homework done well>>>>

Prepare wet tissue, wear bermuda without underwear and of coz raincoat for preotection as stated by bros here.
<<<<Well done... good preparation>>>>

Young, 20(she told me)average looking, with a very very big boobs, and sucking like vacuum m/c.
<<<<Lucky man!!!!>>>>

Till now I am still excited for what had happened 5 hours ago. I bet I cant sleep tonite, even thru jerk off millions of army to her face just now.
<<<<You sound like me... i feel the same after every new maid i fuck>>>>

I never believe this thing could happened to me, but it is real.
<<<<Believe me it does and it can only get better>>>>

Old 15-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Wow we have another expert in the making bro kengarou... Congratulations bro kengarou well done.... you are so successful in fucking maids.... Relieves the pressure of the senior bros if you could help us answer queries... Thanks bro kengarou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Old 15-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi Senior Bro THE LORD....i dare to claim a bit that I am bro kengarou teacher as I have been guiding him all along for the past few months..n now he speak like expert..happy to hear that...he really learnt well.. he also thank u before in one of his post remember?

all along i keep reading n know u r expert too..nice to meet u...maybe u can share more of your speciality like unique experiece or method of wacking the maid..i am here to be ur student as well...

cheers to maid hunters!!
Old 15-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
dirtyguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
hi Senior Bro THE LORD....i dare to claim a bit that I am bro kengarou teacher as I have been guiding him all along for the past few months..n now he speak like expert..happy to hear that...he really learnt well.. he also thank u before in one of his post remember?

all along i keep reading n know u r expert too..nice to meet u...maybe u can share more of your speciality like unique experiece or method of wacking the maid..i am here to be ur student as well...

cheers to maid hunters!!
Shifu seeking another shifu Learning never end
Old 15-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
woww..bro kengarou now giving advise....
Should be "...bro kengarou now giving ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After reading all the threads and advises from all the seniors of this thread,
Should be "After reading all the ADVICE from the seniors....". There is no such noun as "advises".

Quote:
.appreciate advise from the senior bros here!
Should be ".. appreciate ADVICE..". "Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1