The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Taking the innocent teacher's virginity.

Pretty interesting piece of fiction, good read bro TS. Thanks for the effort, cheers, ..........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 19-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chan49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss Wong gave a soft surprised "ah" as Tan held her close and rub his dick head on her pussy lips. Tan's dick is super erected as he enjoy the shiok feeling of rubbing it against his teacher's pussy. He finally cannot tahan anymore and push it inside a little.

Miss Wong's pussy is so tight! Even though it is quite wet from all the foreplay, Tan only managed to get his dick head inside after pushing for a while. "Miss Wong!" Tan cried out as he buried his head in Miss Wong's nice smelling hair and held her close. "Miss Wong! So shiok inside!" he said as he is overwhelmed by the feeling of her warm, tight and wet pussy on his dick head.

Miss Wong opened her legs wider as she felt Tan trying to push in some more. She feel so stretched down there by a very big soft and yet hard object, and cannot imagine the whole thing can fit inside. She can hear her student calling her "Miss Wong...Miss Wong..." over and over again with his face buried in her hair and rocking his hips back and forth trying to get more than his dick head inside.

Then, Tan gave a big push...
Old 19-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
meiren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice.........
Old 23-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

...and his entire dick went inside Miss Wong!

At that moment, Miss Wong went "AH!" and opened her eyes in shock. She has read about sex and often talk about it with her female friends but nothing has prepared her for the feeling of a large warm hard yet soft dick filling and stretching her virgin pussy.

Tan held Miss Wong tight and kissed and bite her shoulder and neck while enjoying the feeling of her warm welcoming pussy squeezing his dick. He can't believe he has finally taken the virginity of the innocent and angelic Miss Wong! Tan really want to start thrusting deeply inside this woman but he forced himself to resist the urge because he know he is so turned on by the thought of taking Miss Wong's virginity, he will cum within seconds if he starts fucking her.

He starts whispering into Miss Wong's ears: "very shiok inside...you're so warm and wet and tight..." as Miss Wong squirmed from embarrassment. Tan felt more shiok now than he ever did fucking secondary school girls or masturbating while fantasizing about Miss Wong.

"Miss Wong, I am going to start fucking you." Tan said into Miss Wong's ears. "Cannot! You're my student. We cannot do this one!" replied Miss Wong. Tan held Miss Wong's small beautiful face in his hand and kissed her deeply. Then looked into her embarrassed face and said "We are not teacher and student anymore...we're lovers already..."
Old 23-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 14
Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!

Nice story bro, keep going

Will up back the following bros when I can:
Old 23-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
niahkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool story bro.
Keep it going
Old 24-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

Tan held Miss Wong slightly away so he can admire her small breasts, pink nipples, nice smooth skin, slim curves and her shy blushing face. He then slowly pull his dick out from her pussy a little. The feeling of her pussy wall grabbing onto his dick was so shiok he had to concentrate very hard on not cumming right there. He pulled out his dick until only the head remain inside. Then, he started pushing it in gently and slowly, enjoying the welcoming feeling of Miss Wong's warm, wet and very tight pussy wrapping around his dick again. As he pushed in, Miss Wong made an "ah" sound but still looked away shyly.

Tan's fantasy has finally come true! His sweet innocent and angelic teacher is now naked in front of him and has spread her legs to let him fuck! He slowly quicken his pace a little as he continued pull out his dick until the head remains before pushing it back inside. Every time he pushed inside Miss Wong will make an "ah" sound, making him super horny. This continued for a while until Tan started to run his hands all over Miss Wong's body, fondling her breasts, kissing her on the lips, breasts and neck, and french kissing her with his tongue. At the same time, Tan did not stop fucking her pussy with his dick. The whole scene was super erotic and steamy like two long lost lovers making intense love.

After a while, Tan began to speed up his pace. This caused a "piak piak" sound when his dick moved in and out of Miss Wong. At the same time, Miss Wong was going "ah...ah...ah" every time he thrust his dick in. The whole room was filled with "piak piak piak.." and Miss Wong's "ah ah ah".
Old 25-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

The feeling of fucking Miss Wong is too shiok already. Tan finally cannot take it anymore and can feel that he is going to cum. He slowed down his thrusting, held Miss Wong closer and kissed her shoulder and neck. Then, he whispered into her ear: "Miss Wong, I cannot take it anymore...I am cumming inside you!". Miss Wong was shocked to hear that and tried to push Tan away weakly and said "no...cannot...".

Before today, she has only thought about sex and occasionally discussed it with her female friends. Her boyfriend has never even seen her naked. Because she is very religious, she doesn't even masturbate or touch herself. Now, she has lost her virginity to her under-aged student and he is going to shoot his sperm inside her! But Miss Wong's body is already starting to betray her. All the stimulation and long foreplay has cause her to start feeling a very shiok feeling rising from within her. Because of her inexperience with sex, she is unable to resist this feeling and is going to have an orgasm!

Tan held Miss Wong tight and used one hand to push her head close to his and french kissed her deeply while starting to thrust faster. Then, he broke the kiss and pressed his face close to Miss Wong while saying "Ah ah ah...Miss Wong...ah ah...going to shoot...ah...inside you..." directly to her face. He can feel Miss Wong's sweet breath on him as she went "ah...ah..no....ah....please....ah...ah...don't... ".

Miss Wong tried her best to resist but she finally cannot resist the urge to cum and gave in to her body! She wrap her arms around Tan and held him close to her body, her small breast squashed against his chest. Then, she wrap her legs around Tan to push him deeper into her pussy. Her "ah...ah...ah.." start to become more loud and she closed her eyes and started rocking her hips together with Tan's thrust. Tan was super turned on by Miss Wong's actions and knew that she is about to cum. He sped up his thrust in order to cum together with her. The two of them went faster and faster while moaning loudly into each other's face.

Finally, Miss Wong cannot take it anymore. With her eyes still closed, she showed an orgasmic face that look as if she is in pain while her mouth is opened in a big "Ahhhhhhhhh....!!!!". Tan felt her pussy wall tighten and squeezing his dick as Miss Wong experienced wave after wave of orgasm and cannot take it too. He held her tight and pushed in deeper than he has ever done before and his dick just exploded inside her! Tan went "Ahhh...Miss Wong...Ahhh...I'm cuuuummming! Ahhh...shooting...Miss Wong! Miss Wong!!!" as his dick fire shot after shot of sperm inside his lovely teacher. His cum so hard that he even felt a little bit of pain as Miss Wong's tight pussy milked his dick hard and she held him tight inside her.

Moments later, Miss Wong has an unfocused look and her body lie on Tan resting as she recovered from her orgasm. Tan continued to hold her tight and held his dick deep inside her while his dick still throbbed a little. He pressed his face against her hair and began to kiss her while recovering from the intense love making.
Old 25-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

i wonder why the teacher dont call police? weird.

Fc Walabis
Old 25-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 12
GreyMenthol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreyMenthol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First Blood!
Old 25-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
i wonder why the teacher dont call police? weird.
3 men barged into the library with knives and threatened to cut her if she doesn't let her student fuck her.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, is this the end of your story. Or is there more to come? Thanks n cheers, ...........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kiki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woot.. Read until i feel like PCC.. Support, anymore???
Old 13-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Miss Wong had a dazed look as she thought about how Tan has taken her virginity. She is a very religious and conservative girl and believe that once a man had sex with a woman, she becomes his. Tan's dick slowly soften and slip out of Miss Wong's cum filled pussy while he is sucking on Miss Wong's neck. Miss Wong cannot forget how animalistic he had become when he fucked her and ejaculated inside her.

Suddenly, the leader of the gang shouted "fuck finish already or not!". Tan remembered he promised to let them have his innocent teacher after he has taken her first time, and reluctantly stepped away from Miss Wong.

"Teacher, now its time to teach us things about sex!" said the leader. Miss Wong sat on the table, naked, with her legs open an a creampie filled with Tan's semen. She shuddered and meekly whispered "no...please don't..." as she thought about what those 3 men would do to her.
Old 13-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

:O TS going for JAV style?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1