The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavronaldo View Post
a fr on her bro she is one of your fave girls?
Tried her once, and enjoyed her company enough to consider rtf
Old 28-08-2014, 06:23 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
two balls type.. I can show you mine

Cock teasing only Bro
pls show ur 2 balls

No Action Talk Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
if share this type on internet sure kanna jialat from her lar..
pm me la i see liao delete
Old 28-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
pm me la i see liao delete
But some people say i m suffering from hallucination ley..how how?
I scare wait I PM you ..they will report police and get me locked up in IMH for schizophrenia
Old 30-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 17
electricdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelectricdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Xiao Xiao and find her quite awesome - I particularly like her dressing with the tank top and big boobs spilling out - instant hard-on for boob lovers like me.

Had a glimpse of Kitty but couldn't see "details" - anyone care to share?
Old 30-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Saabking mentioned feifei from this house very yummy but why no FR no one mentioned her name before in this thread maybe many bros cluster fucked till she jaded then expose her in forum lol ....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 01-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Kitty her body looks good, but face not that good as compared to her other housemates

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricdreams View Post
Tried Xiao Xiao and find her quite awesome - I particularly like her dressing with the tank top and big boobs spilling out - instant hard-on for boob lovers like me.

Had a glimpse of Kitty but couldn't see "details" - anyone care to share?
Old 08-09-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, anyone tried this Fei Fei? Looks pretty and slim but heard service not so wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Saabking mentioned feifei from this house very yummy but why no FR no one mentioned her name before in this thread maybe many bros cluster fucked till she jaded then expose her in forum lol ....
Old 12-09-2014, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Xiang Xiang @ 2041

Overall: 8/10 - Skinny ah lian with great service. Not the prettiest girl in Geylang - but lots of fun and looks like typical party girl you meet at Clarke Quay

Height: 160cm
Body: A cup with nice slim legs and perfect ass
Home: Yunnan

Looks: 7/10 - Ah Lian looks with dyed blonde hair, fake eyelashes and perfect skinny legs. Nice tight body and soft skin, perfect shaped ass. Not for boob lovers. Only A sized but uses them well. Pussy nicely trimmed, pink

Personality: 8/10 - Fun and young type. Can be wild as well

Bath: 9/10 - Great bath service including body to body soaping, suction cat bath and nice BBBJ and ball sucking. As good as bath/mat services I've had in macau and bangkok

BBBJ: Full BBBJ was great. Lots of eye contact throughout. Unfortunately no AR offered

FJ: Pussy nice and tight. Lots of stereo sound that sounds real. Prefers guy take control. Allows light French only. Few positions before lost control. Nice feeling afterwards - feels like horny party gal
Old 13-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to this house after annual medical checkup, and the door automatically opened. OKT greeted and 3 gals sprang up, 1 is the SYT with fair skin, slim, and very pretty, other 2 CMI. I said $150. OKT eyes popped up. and 3 gals came closer for me to pick. I pick that SYT who was dressed in black.
This SYT jumped happily and other 2 sighed.

I paid $150 to OKT and this SYT took me to the room ,I look around the room, (no hook on the ceiling, I expected this gal to perform red string act. Slightly disappointed.) but I saw specially modified bathtube.

This SYT hugged me and kissed my lips, told me,"我是安琪“, then she stripped me naked and then she undressed. She got youthful slim fair body and A-cup breasts.
She led me to bathtube and I lied on my back, can feel warm water crashing on my body like a wave.

She soap me as she stood on the floor. Then she went into bathtube and do rubba rubba on my back with her body.
but she never spread my asshole to spray jet water into my asshole. If she do that , it will be better and shiok. but I knew these gals in this house dont provide AR,so disappointing.

After that, she asked me to turn , I turned and she soapy my front body.

Then she circled around my nipples with hands and stared at me with her beautiful eyes, and her CFM mouth.

Later, she pushed back my foreskin of my cock and washed thoroughly and gave me BBBJ.

I was like....ohhh.... so good... I like it when gal do that to me in warm pool. I fantasise myself lying in the pool of warm water and water nymph appear and BBBJing me..
Then she slurped my balls.. Oh...I like that when wave of warm water crashing on my body.

Then she told me to get up and I was sightly disappointed as I enjoyed lying on bathtube..
She took me to shower and washed me and then asked me to go out and dried myself.

I lied on bed and she come out drying herself. and then gave me arousing catbath, followed by light kissing.
Later, she gave me BBBJ before proceeding to FJ. During cowgal, she was like a schoolgirl because of her body and small breasts.
During missionary, she was in pain like a virgin school girl being fucked in missionary.

When I cummed, she gave me clean up and gave me light massage plus TCSS before she decided to give me a bath.

When I come out of the room, OKT asked me how was session . I replied very good.

But I expected more.
( I expected red string act - gal BBBJing me while she was floating in the air.
and I hoped to see flying gal doing AR while I was lying down flat.)

Next time, will visit this house and request shuang fei for $200
Old 14-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Went to this house after annual medical checkup, and the door automatically opened. OKT greeted and 3 gals sprang up, 1 is the SYT with fair skin, slim, and very pretty, other 2 CMI. I said $150. OKT eyes popped up. and 3 gals came closer for me to pick. I pick that SYT who was dressed in black.
This SYT jumped happily and other 2 sighed.

I paid $150 to OKT and this SYT took me to the room ,I look around the room, (no hook on the ceiling, I expected this gal to perform red string act. Slightly disappointed.) but I saw specially modified bathtube.

This SYT hugged me and kissed my lips, told me,"我是安琪“, then she stripped me naked and then she undressed. She got youthful slim fair body and A-cup breasts.
She led me to bathtube and I lied on my back, can feel warm water crashing on my body like a wave.

She soap me as she stood on the floor. Then she went into bathtube and do rubba rubba on my back with her body.
but she never spread my asshole to spray jet water into my asshole. If she do that , it will be better and shiok. but I knew these gals in this house dont provide AR,so disappointing.

After that, she asked me to turn , I turned and she soapy my front body.

Then she circled around my nipples with hands and stared at me with her beautiful eyes, and her CFM mouth.

Later, she pushed back my foreskin of my cock and washed thoroughly and gave me BBBJ.

I was like....ohhh.... so good... I like it when gal do that to me in warm pool. I fantasise myself lying in the pool of warm water and water nymph appear and BBBJing me..
Then she slurped my balls.. Oh...I like that when wave of warm water crashing on my body.

Then she told me to get up and I was sightly disappointed as I enjoyed lying on bathtube..
She took me to shower and washed me and then asked me to go out and dried myself.

I lied on bed and she come out drying herself. and then gave me arousing catbath, followed by light kissing.
Later, she gave me BBBJ before proceeding to FJ. During cowgal, she was like a schoolgirl because of her body and small breasts.
During missionary, she was in pain like a virgin school girl being fucked in missionary.

When I cummed, she gave me clean up and gave me light massage plus TCSS before she decided to give me a bath.

When I come out of the room, OKT asked me how was session . I replied very good.

But I expected more.

Got shuang fei for $200? One shot or two shots?
Old 14-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

One shot , 2 gals , 45mins
Old 15-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the fruity unusual contribution

Hv always been entertained by yr fruity unusual frs since bugis hc days...helped upz u for this contribution bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
This SYT jumped happily and other 2 sighed....

But I expected more.

Old 15-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Re: Thanks for the fruity unusual contribution

Thanks for your compliments, but I cannot up your points back as I already upped you last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hv always been entertained by yr fruity unusual frs since bugis hc days...helped upz u for this contribution bro
Old 24-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fatso89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried feifei
Indeed she is slim and pretty.
Look 9.5
tit A +
Fj 9
bbbj 8
gfe 8
well shaven
rtf yes
Old 30-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L20h41

Fei Fei cutting card tomolo.

Kena bao by Bao King liao.
Yesterday many admirers go 2041 give her Ang Pao.

Wish her all the best!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread