The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I not pro bro just keep on hearing. I wonder what is the percentage of wls being going through plastic surgery, be it minor or major. I got a feeling it is more than 50%.
That's why when the girl removed make up I can't recognized her

Ha ha
Old 18-09-2014, 06:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
nothing surprising Bro

I know of a 18yo SYT in China already did a nose & boobs job
Bro, boob job I know, nose also can be used?
Old 18-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Bro, boob job I know, nose also can be used?
Knn jaw square also can sand the jaw bone to sharp jaw
Old 20-09-2014, 06:47 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

I think you you 1608 resemblances 容祖儿 more than shu qi.
Old 22-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 13
Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think xiao s 1612 resemble a jav model, just somehow cannot recall her name
Old 24-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Man Man 曼曼 (16W06)

Man Man 曼曼 (16W06)...22 yr old mm fm Henan...chio sultry foxy looker wif nice eyes, fakelashes look ok...also has pouty sexy lips...end curls hairstyle looks gd...bears a slight resemblance to Liu Yan...166+cm tall, gd ht, nice slim long legs...slim sexy firm tight bod...B+cup boobs wif brownish tits, shapely but enhanced n hard...perky juicy ass...pussy a tad bushy, slightly darkish flaps not tat nice looking but juicy wif no smell...has previous skin trade experience in Dongguan n Shanghai...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe gd...friendly, playful mm..however somehow found her to be abit on the commercial side wif fake acting...also a reluctant frencher...full wet lips kissing but teeth firmly closed...

Helped strip, raba, kissing of lips before shower...soapy raba, hdly nice but fake moans...full pkge works on bed...gd catbath...lick n poke ar not bad...bbbj vgd lick n suck, 3/4 deepthroat wif nice eyecontact...tonguefu wetness n squirming but again fake moans...fj vgd n accommodative...standing doggie in heels nice model feel fuck; ass on edge of bed legs on me chest n neck pump shiok; asian cowgal n cowgal she really worked it, but again fake moans...ended wif a soothing massage n friendly chit chat...

Overall quite a nice bonk...Man Man has the looks, bod n sex skills, but for me found her a tad too commercial n lacked the fresh passionate natural gfe sex tat I prefer...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 28-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Strawberry 草莓 1803
23 yr old from guizhou

I was sitting in the sofa of this house and drank tea and chat with this girl whose looks got me attracted. She is Chao Mei, or strawberry in mandarin.

She isn't that kind drop dead gorgeous, but SYT pretty looks, and some sexual appeal, a JC or poly girl look. Long slight curl hair, nice sweet smile. She looks like youth version of 洪百榕,a taiwan TV celebrity (30%) which I like. She is also jovial and somehow clicks with me. I said I will look for her next week.

http://m.tw.weibo.com/pic/star_tw/3606611149075768

I thought she looks pretty and sweet enough and she does smile to customers. Without hesitating, I ask her to go sign in for me.

She is hardworking in servicing, will do catbath, AR, BBBJ and kisses,. She allows me to touch her pussy but disallows me to paint. (She felt bad frenching as she is constantly thinking that it may be unhygienic for her customers as she does bbbj and AR. She also uncomfortable on painting which she thinks she is a working girl, plus menses and thinks the same thing, unhygienic for her customers. She very paiseh for her customers due to her constant worry about unhygienic for them and not used to it. So much so that she is also stressed up. She seems to be too thoughtful.

Anyway, her service is quite good and gave me a good catbath and bbbj and I rejected her AR as I don't like AR all along. All the while We were chit chat, broke the ice and we click. We kissed, I Respect her and I did not extend my tongue, but we did kiss a lot and I was asked to kiss and lick her breasts and nipples. She told me they are sensitive and she can also orgasm if they were simulated correctly, no need to paint down there. Wow, I like kissing her B cups and seeing her response. Slowly I warm her up and we were fucking like long lost lovers.

Gosh I pump long and hard and in many positions. She was patient and she and i really want me to cum in her. She seems to have relaxed and cummed as well.

Definitely RTF for me, and I felt if she gets used to our needs here she will be gem material too.

Looks: 7.5/10 (洪百榕30%)
Body: 1.53, slim but some curves, petite
Boobs: B- cups, suit her frame. Felt a bit hard on the base, not sure if enhanced.
Bbbj good 7/10
FJ: good 7/10
Worth a try for SYT lovers
Old 28-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://img3.yxlady.com/yl/UploadFile...4113406293.jpg

can recommend a lady who looks like or has body type and face of the woman in that link? This typoe of body and face are my type
Old 28-09-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
http://img3.yxlady.com/yl/UploadFile...4113406293.jpg

can recommend a lady who looks like or has body type and face of the woman in that link? This typoe of body and face are my type
It appears that you are into those voluptuous MILFish women ... In that case you may wanna consider Fei Fei @ 54A, YiYi @ 54A, JoJo @ 54A, Jia Jia @ 54A, Feng Huang @ 2045 (not sure if she is still around), Rong Rong @ 1606 and Lina @ 1431 ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-09-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
It appears that you are into those voluptuous MILFish women ... In that case you may wanna consider Fei Fei @ 54A, YiYi @ 54A, JoJo @ 54A, Jia Jia @ 54A, Feng Huang @ 2045 (not sure if she is still around), Rong Rong @ 1606 and Lina @ 1431 ...
Which actresses do rong rong n jojo look like?
Old 28-09-2014, 03:41 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Super Duper Kawaii slim fair SYT... SHE Ella lookalike...

Ella (L16 H54A)

Height: 1.66m
Weight: 45-50kg
Exp in GL: Debuted in Jul/Aug

Face: 7.25/10
(Ella looks like a typical fair GND SYT Poly/JC girl. She resembles Taiwanese girl group “SHE” Ella about 50% especially her eyes and nose. She has long silky smooth hair. She has a pair of big bright beautiful eyes, medium high nose and sexy lips. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth and generally good. Definitely must try for SYT lovers. She is very chatty and talkative. I like her very teh voice.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.66m, Ella’s body is built like a teenager’s figure. She is slim and slender with womanly curves at the right places. No sight of tummy fats. Very taut, toned, youthful teenage girl’s figure. She has slender long legs. Some minor leg hair & a few strands of arm pit hair sighted. Her body complexion is generally fair, smooth and flawless. She has nice perky ass for doggie.)

Boobs: 7.6/10
(Ella has a pair of natural B cup boobs with very small cute protruding reddish pink nipples. Simply love her small reddish pink nipples which look like raisins haha. Cannot stop licking and sucking her nipples. Yummy. Very nice to squeeze, fondle and play with.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(After the routine soaping and washing, she performed body to body soapy rub on my front and back. She used her boobs and nipples to tease my dick head with occasional sensual HJ and ball massaging. When our eyes met we kissed and frenched passionately while her hands were arousing my dick and balls. Damn shiok. She even used her finger to poke my ass hole ahhhhhh haha. She washed off the soapy foam on my body. Then she cat bathed my nipples while I was standing. Then she squatted down to give me a brief sensual BBBJ. Damn shiok to see such a SYT sucking my dick hungrily like a child savouring a lollipop. We then washed up and proceeded to the bed for main action.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my entire back while her fingers were tickling and arousing my erotic regions. She then performed a gentle sensual thorough cat bath from my neck to my ankles. Suction was rather weak. Loved the feeling when her agile soft tongue was sliding against my flesh. Flipped over, she used her boobs to rabba my front. Then she performed similar cat bath on my front from neck to ankles. Whenever our eyes met we frenched deeply and passionately like lovers.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(She took the initiative to plant a kiss on my lips once we entered the room as well as in the toilet. Immediately light kisses progressed into passionate frenching. Lots of tongue fight. She loved to turn her head when we frenched. It felt like I am frenching my gf. Very shiok to French her haha.)

AR: 7.2/10
(Typical 1654A AR style. When I were on my fours, she gave me gentle sensual AR while her hands coated with baby oil HJ my dick and massaging my balls. Her AR style is a mixture of gentle licking and poking style. She also alternated AR with ball licking action. Her HJ was so shiok til I nearly cum. Quickly stop her.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite ok. Kind of lack of suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick when she blowed me. She moved her head during BBBJ to increase the suction. I like the way she licked my dick head with those innocent stares.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(Her pussy hair is nicely trimmed. Very sparse. Her pussy is pinkish and tasty. No wierd smell. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy, I dived my tongue into her pussy and gave her a good painting session. She moaned sexily and softly like a sex kitten. Her thighs clenched my cheeks and her hands were all over my hair and face. Loved her facial expressions and moanings when I painted her.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. I entered her in missionary. We frenched passionately while I thrusted in and out of her pussy with a mixture of fast and slow tempo. She said I am very naughty as I slowed down my tempo when she was high haha. I licked her ears and neck which are her sensitive regions and she licked my nipples. Switched to doggie with her heels on. Wow her back view is nice. Curvy, smooth fair back and perky ass ideal for doggie. Grabbed her neh neh from behind and licked her back while I pumped her. I turned her head around and we locked lips frenched profusely. I then carried her to the edge of the bed and we bonked in missionary. I licked her boobs and her hands were all over my face and body. Our eyes met and we frenched again. This time round, I doubled and tripled my tempo and thrusts. Soon I cannot tahan and exploded all my sperm ahhhhh! Shiok. She told me she has cummed too. We stayed in that position frenching for a few minutes. What a great sex!)

GFE: 8/10
(Very high GFE. Very chatty girl. We can chit chat non stop on many topics. Never lack of chat topics with Ella around haha. She is very caring to me. Very tender loving caring. High KC. Addicted to her high voltage GFE & KC.)

RTF: Yes

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 28-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for the FRs on actresses. Will update the list soon when I have time.

Do keep the good FRs coming.

Shall contribute a couple of my own soon when I am more free.

Cheers.
Old 29-09-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses, Pop Idols, and Celebrities in Geylang

Adding some inputs that Strawberry (Cao Mei) 1803 looks like 洪百榕, You You 1608 looks like 容祖儿, and Man Man WH1606 looks like Liu Yan.

Do you guys agree?

Any updates from brothers on other "actresses" in the various houses?

All brothers, let me know if I missed anything or if any girls ORD and need to be removed from the list.

Thanks to all brothers for the updates to this list so far

========================================

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.
This list is also open to all for contributions, so please feel free to add on.

0819 >>> anything new?

1606 >>> NaNa - Gillian Chung

1608 >>> Xiao Xiao - Elaine Cheah/Michelle Chia, You You - Shuqi/容祖儿

1612 >>> Amy - Nina Li Chi

1615 >>> Tong Tong - Vivian Lai

1617 >>> Jia Yao - Michelle Chong, Jia Yi - Selena Li Sze Wan

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi, Tang Tang - Cecilia Cheung/ Elva Hsiao

1649 >>> Angel - Angelababy

1651 >>> Ting Ting - Pamelyn Chee,

1654A >>> Lulu - Gigi Lai/Dawn Yang/陈冰@china voice , Yi Yi - Janet Hsieh/Kristin Kreuk/Vanessa Hudgens, Xiao Xue[/COLOR] - Eva Mendes[/COLOR], Ella - Ella@SHE/Selina@SHE/李丽珍, Nana - 范玮琪

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong

WH1606 >>> Man Man - Liu Yan

WH1612 >>> 06 Yu Guo - Michelle Chong, Ke Ke - Lee Yoo Ri

WH1615 >>> Linda - Michelle Chia, Xiao Xue - Tang Wei

WH1617 >>> Bao er - Felicia Chin

WH1619 >>> Yan Yan - Da S

1803 >>> Siqi - Mai Sato, Strawberry (Chao Mei) - 洪百榕

1805 >>> Money - Penny Tai

1809 >>> Tina - Phyllis Quek, Apple - Da Yuan/Silver Ang (younger version)/Feng Yuan Zhen, Fei Fei - tavia yeung 杨怡

1817 >>> Xiao Bu Dian - 李心潔

1856 >>> Model - Kate Pang

2033 >>> Anything new?

2038 >>> Anything new?

2040 >>>

2041 >>> Li Li - im ji hye, Emily - GEM邓紫琪, Bobbi - Ann Kok, Lisa - CL from 2NE1, Sasa - Zhang Ziyi/Christy Chung

2045 >>> any thing new?

2045A >>> anything new?

2047 >>> Jia Zhen - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Mei - GEM邓紫琪,

2058 >>> Anything new?

2062 >>> Fang Fang - Mio Kitagawa, Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu, Xiao Xue - Kim Hyun Joo

2062A >>> Ye Ye - Zhou Xun

24M13 >>> 03 (ling san) - Melody Chen

2831A >>> Qiqi - 林熙蕾 Kelly Lin

3033 >>> Tina - Carol Cheng
Old 30-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Re: Actresses, Pop Idols, and Celebrities in Geylang

There are two new chio "actresses" in geylang now at 1429.

Yue Er (Vivian Hsu) and Xue Er (Vivian Chow).

Fans of these two actresses may want to go check them out

Both started work in September so still quite fresh

Thought I would just share these new "actress" gems with all brothers here.

========================================

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.
This list is also open to all for contributions, so please feel free to add on.

0819 >>> anything new?

1429 >>> Yue Er - Vivian Hsu, Xue Er- Vivian Chow

1606 >>> NaNa - Gillian Chung

1608 >>> Xiao Xiao - Elaine Cheah/Michelle Chia, You You - Shuqi/容祖儿

1612 >>> Amy - Nina Li Chi

1615 >>> Tong Tong - Vivian Lai

1617 >>> Jia Yao - Michelle Chong, Jia Yi - Selena Li Sze Wan

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi, Tang Tang - Cecilia Cheung/ Elva Hsiao

1649 >>> Angel - Angelababy

1651 >>> Ting Ting - Pamelyn Chee,

1654A >>> Lulu - Gigi Lai/Dawn Yang/陈冰@china voice , Yi Yi - Janet Hsieh/Kristin Kreuk/Vanessa Hudgens, Xiao Xue[/COLOR] - Eva Mendes[/COLOR], Ella - Ella@SHE/Selina@SHE/李丽珍, Nana - 范玮琪

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong

WH1606 >>> Man Man - Liu Yan

WH1612 >>> 06 Yu Guo - Michelle Chong, Ke Ke - Lee Yoo Ri

WH1615 >>> Linda - Michelle Chia, Xiao Xue - Tang Wei

WH1617 >>> Bao er - Felicia Chin

WH1619 >>> Yan Yan - Da S

1803 >>> Siqi - Mai Sato, Strawberry (Chao Mei) - 洪百榕

1805 >>> Money - Penny Tai

1809 >>> Tina - Phyllis Quek, Apple - Da Yuan/Silver Ang (younger version)/Feng Yuan Zhen, Fei Fei - tavia yeung 杨怡

1817 >>> Xiao Bu Dian - 李心潔

1856 >>> Model - Kate Pang

2033 >>> Anything new?

2038 >>> Anything new?

2040 >>>

2041 >>> Li Li - im ji hye, Emily - GEM邓紫琪, Bobbi - Ann Kok, Lisa - CL from 2NE1, Sasa - Zhang Ziyi/Christy Chung

2045 >>> any thing new?

2045A >>> anything new?

2047 >>> Jia Zhen - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Mei - GEM邓紫琪,

2058 >>> Anything new?

2062 >>> Fang Fang - Mio Kitagawa, Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu, Xiao Xue - Kim Hyun Joo

2062A >>> Ye Ye - Zhou Xun

24M13 >>> 03 (ling san) - Melody Chen

2831A >>> Qiqi - 林熙蕾 Kelly Lin

3033 >>> Tina - Carol Cheng
Old 05-10-2014, 03:27 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Mediacorp Celebrity Vivian Lai Lookalike....

Tong Tong (L16 H15)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: A couple of months, can't remember the exact period

Face: 6.9/10
(Tong Tong bears about 50% resemblance to Mediacorp celebrity Vivian Lai. She has this GND blur blur face haha. Her face is kind of squarish. Her eyes are wide and she has medium high nose. Facial complexion fair, smooth and good. Her teeth are straight. Sexy lips. Very minimal nude makeup.)

Boobs: 8/10
(She has a pair of natural slightly saggy C+ cup boobs with light brown pinkish nipples. Damn shiok to play with her neh neh haha. She likes to use her nipples to tease my dick head. Very song to see my dick slided along her cleavage.)

Body: 7.6/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, she is quite slim with womanly curves at the right places. Slight tummy spotted. Her body complexion is smooth, fair and flawless. Arm pits cleanly shaven. Her good figure with C+ cup boobs are deadly lethal combo. See liao nose bleed haha. Her finger nails were nicely manicured in pinkish girly colors with hello kitty studs while her toe nails were painted bright blue.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(A bath filled with lots of action and excitement. She performed body to body soapy rub and also used her nipples to tease my dick head. Then she gave me a steamy soapy boob fuck damn shiok to see my dick sliding along her cleavage. Whenever our eyes met we frenched passionately while she sensually HJ my dick. After washing off the foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my nipples while I were standing and constantly HJ me with feminine wash lotion. To my surprise she performed AR on me while I was standing. Damn shiok to be AR in toilet in standing position. She then squatted and gave me a brief BBBJ with lots of seductive eye glances in the final finale. Awesome effort and great prelude to the main course!)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She then aroused and tickled my entire body with her nails. After which she lathered baby oil on my entire back. She used her boobs to massage my back. Followed by wet sensual gentle cat bath on my back with pop pop sound. I felt her teeth brushed against my flesh. Then in that position, she gave me poking and licking style AR. Flipped over, she lathered baby oily on my front. Then she used her boobs to massage my front. She began sensual wet cat bath from my ears to neck to nipples to balls to thighs. Whenever our eyes met we frenched madly and passionately like long lost lovers. In the grand finale, she gave me a steamy BBBJ.)

Frenching: 7.7/10
(Passionate, spontaneous and natural. It happens so naturally. No prompting required. Whenever our eyes met we frenched passionately and deeply like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. Great oomph.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Deep throated, strong suction and lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of CFM seductive glances when she sucked and licked along my shaft. Lots of tongue flicking on my dick head. She likes to tickle my balls during BBBJ. She alternated BBBJ with balls sucking. 2 rounds of BBBJ in toilet and on bed.)

AR: 7.3/10
(2 rounds of AR in toilet and on bed. Poking and licking style AR. She AR me when I was standing in toilet while massaging my balls. When I laid on my front on bed she AR me.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has sparse soft pussy hair. Nice beautiful pinkish pussy. Pussy tasted abit salty haha. Had a great time painting her pussy. She enjoyed being painted by reciprocating with sexy soft moans. Her eyes rolled up, face blushed. Hands were all over my face and hair.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(She has tight warm pussy. In missionary, we frenched and bonked. I licked her ears and neck while she sucked my nipples occasionally gave soft bites. Kinky. She fine tuned my nipples while I played with her nipples. We switched to doggie. Damn her pussy was tightest in doggie. Her back view is splendid. Curvy, fair, flawless back. Her ass perky good for doggie. When I bonked her hard her boobs were bouncing all over. Grabbed her boobs from behind we bonked and frenched. The bonking gets more and more intense and I can’t endure any longer and exploded all my load into her ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7.4/10
(Very chatty, gentle and caring girl. She has this blur blur sha da jie looks haha. Relatively high GFE.)

RTF: Yes.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1