The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Hahaha she go back married to her wolfdog good luck to her ... give them 3-6 months all she earned from GL and ketok from Roberts all gone squandered by her wolfdog and she back to sell backside to angmo or Middle East
Wah bro, why you so like that lei? Wish her all the best la. You know and I know but why so hei xin lei?
Old 22-09-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: L20h62a

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Heard some old man send her jewelry gifts etc she still mock them behind their back......she got wolf dog back home....going back married.....just enjoy her flesh but ignore her mind will do.......
Yap, she is quite a pretender..she has no qualm about asking gifts from the rich Roberts,n still quite boastfully talk n critical about them behind their backs. Can hear their interesting talks while waiting at the rest areas
Old 22-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Thanks for the warning, bro nakamitchi.

As you've said, I only enjoyed her flesh. She didn't KC me so much anyway, just friendly chats in our sessions.

I always make it a golden rule not to be too emotional when playing with these WLs. Just play and pay...
In fact many of the ex.62a Wls dat left all dislikes her because she too boastfull and alaways brag how she fish the gifts etc yet give lousy comments on the Robert...one hand take gifts...one hand mock the giver....n trying to teach housemates how to fish gifts too....dats why the few ex.Wls find her too hyprocrite.....everyday talk abt branded bags,watches etc infront of her housemates....everyday....n no other normal human topics to talk like dat......most of them find her irritating n dream too much.......mouth open is I like this..i like dat....I want buy this..i want ask Robert buy me dat.....everyday talk non stop....

And her wechat photo is not even her own photo but she still pretend is her n talk....because the wechat girl photo too pretty n breast big she is flat one....she think people r blind......and one ex.62a girl reveal Tian Tian told many of them she is a divorcee,working in sauna for few years before coming....ex husband slept with other lady etc... dats why they divorce....but I guess her regulars will never know all this......now she is planning to go back n married her present boyfriend.......so how truthful she will treat her regular ??.....Bro.....enjoy the body while it last.....
Old 22-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
Quite an obvious carrot head chopper lar I usually just play along with her but at the end of the day nothing leaves my pocket. But I have take my hat off for her, unable to chop any carrot head still very motivated to service. Even serve abalone without ordering.
last 2 weeks.....ramp ramp ramp...
Old 22-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Hahaha she go back married to her wolfdog good luck to her ... give them 3-6 months all she earned from GL and ketok from Roberts all gone squandered by her wolfdog and she back to sell backside to angmo or Middle East
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wah bro, why you so like that lei? Wish her all the best la. You know and I know but why so hei xin lei?
Hahaha Bro......u two huh.....never change la......long time no gossip la.....very bad la u.....same like me....
Old 22-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Naka may I know how to enjoy a Public Toilet Bowl huh

Ha ha

Have a lustful day!
Old 22-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
Yap, she is quite a pretender..she has no qualm about asking gifts from the rich Roberts,n still quite boastfully talk n critical about them behind their backs. Can hear their interesting talks while waiting at the rest areas
Can hear her talking while inside the room making love with other ladies too.....
Old 23-09-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro Naka may I know how to enjoy a Public Toilet Bowl huh

Ha ha

Have a lustful day!
U r master u ask me......then i must ask who leh ???
Old 06-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tian Tian will be cutting her card next month.

Last working day is 30 Sep, according to her.
Eh bro wrong info. Maybe she have change of plans.

I didn't manage to rtf her for the past weeks because I had other targets under other different circumstances. I happily strut into 2062a today thinking of having the pleasure of doing Xiao Xiao. To my horror I saw Tian Tian hanging out there and she even smiled at me thinking I would go for her. Quite a bizarre afternoon for me. But anyway long story short, the point is, Tian Tian is still available for fucking as of 06/10/2014.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
Eh bro wrong info. Maybe she have change of plans.

I didn't manage to rtf her for the past weeks because I had other targets under other different circumstances. I happily strut into 2062a today thinking of having the pleasure of doing Xiao Xiao. To my horror I saw Tian Tian hanging out there and she even smiled at me thinking I would go for her. Quite a bizarre afternoon for me. But anyway long story short, the point is, Tian Tian is still available for fucking as of 06/10/2014.
or probaby in her plan?

alot WLs use this as tactic to boost up their business temporarily.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
or probaby in her plan?

Wah 高招 bro.

This trick of theirs you also know....

But don't expose their tricks here lah, don't let them know that we know their tricks mah...
Old 06-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah I indeed have much to learn from all the grandmasters here. But nonetheless, fyi for all interested parties. Don't get a rude shock like me.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
or probaby in her plan?

Brother...shhh...please dun let her pussy out of her panties
Old 06-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

ok lah, better go down to 2062A and RTF tian tian again just in case huh.

if she suddenly gone, never mind, can just RTF yeye, and check out the newbie gems too here...
Old 06-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
ok lah, better go down to 2062A and RTF tian tian again just in case huh.

if she suddenly gone, never mind, can just RTF yeye, and check out the newbie gems too here...
Newbie QiQi better

Super greenhorn

Ha ha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1