The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bai Xue (1856)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
passionate frenching during fj n post coitus...my std caveat applies though
Passionate frenching my brother considered ??
Old 12-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
passionate frenching during fj n post coitus...my std caveat applies though
That where I very scare.. Std caveat applies

If I don't get to French her.. Can only blame I DOM
Old 12-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post

She frenching my little brother passionately and tongue fight my brother furiously caveat applied if she dun give the same dun flame me kekekeke
Old 12-09-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Passionate frenching my brother considered ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
She frenching my little brother passionately and tongue fight my brother furiously caveat applied if she dun give the same dun flame me kekekeke
Good jokes. I laughed until I spilled my drink onto my keyboard.

Girl in Geylang never French me is ok. But must French and tongue fight hard with my little brother most importantly
Old 12-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

What to do.. You guys G spot is yr dick

Me different.. My tongue is my G spot
Old 15-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8517 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Name: Bei Er
House: 1803
Debuted: Aug 2014, previously as yoga instructor. Want to earn some money back to study image designer. She did show me some yoga position.
Height: 1.55 to 1.58m
Looks: 7.5 quite pretty, she wear see thru dress
Body: very slim, got 'small rat'
Boobs: A cup
Shower: Body to body massage & followed by BBBJ
Catbath: boob massage and follow by sensual catbath (front & back)
BBBJ: she will look at you sexily and moans when blow you
AR: not sure, never ask
Pussy Painting: No
Frenching: 7/10 quite passionate, and she like to stick out her tongue for you to suck
FJ: accomodating
GFE: commercial feeling rather GFE feeling
RTF: still new, so maybe try her again in few weeks time.
Old 15-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Bai Xue (1856) + that thing called "human nature variables"

Quote:

Going by yr recent fr on Man Man (16W06), if u r a DOM...then I am a VDOM bro...

jokes aside...i think caveats on frs sld always be par for the course...becuz of tat old chestnut - "human nature variables"
Old 19-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 18
lucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to all
LV - Lor 18 House 56

Got this gal after her 1 month break (within a week). When I was there heard that boss she with customer. After half an hour this gal in pink dress came out, very normal face, I recalled a the previous night a super cheonging friend of mine (more than 10 years in GL) said she is excellence in service and made almost gave him CIM and a second time ….. no gals had did that to him for long long time. Hence I decided to try out this secret weapon.

In the room, as we undress she looked at me with those young innocent eyes and melted me with her smile.

Went into the wash room, quite SOP …. Water, soap, water ……. Then she suddenly went down and gave me a bj …… so she got a few tricks, not bad for a PRC gal. Went out and while drying up we chatted, before we went on the bed, she ask if I prefer her to be gentle like gf or wild like she raping me ……….. WOW innocent looking but customer oriented (full of patterns). Just told her to do which ever she want.

She smiled and kiss me, before paying attention to my ears … licked them clean, neck and nipples. As she start her bj again, she was doing it very well …….. she will look at me with that innocent look and ask “shuang?” I just smiled back and the went on sucking deeper and faster …….. wanted so hard to make me CIM but after a good long try, I told her that I had never CIM. She still don’t give up changes position to 69 to bj.

From that position I was I was treated to the view of her prefect oyster, so fresh and tight. I started to finger her and she moans, as I quicken the pace she moans louder and bj faster. When I push my finger deeper, her legs shook and I realized that her oyster is hardly my two finger tip size ….. almost like fresh from the sea.. YO! In the 69 position, she went to AR me (I dun let gals AR me) but it feels good, so did not stop her …… so AR can be enjoying if done well, she is AR expert. Put on a cap and went on to fj

Her fj positions also quite a few, fully used every corner of the bed, not wanting to go into details because the most sensation part is still the tightness of her oyster and she is moaning like she is really doing it for the first time. At the final missionary position, as I open the oyster, it fought back, not wanting to let me have the pearl. Must have the precious pearl, I tired to open from all directions and all ways. Finally I lifted her legs to access the oyster better and thrusted my tool fully in, her leg shook like they were about to detach from her body …… I carried on opening and she will locked me with her legs tightly to prevent my tool from moving, so used my tool to go round the oyster and her legs went weak like jelly, I seized this opportunity and gave her a few good deep thrust and cummed …………. Her again locked me tightly and I cummed in her tight, wet and sore oyster ……….. soon my tool then withdraw with the pearl but she wants the pearl back (uncap my tool) and try to snatch back with her mouth ……….. she suck me dry and said see she can make me CIM …… ha ha like that also count.

The rest was SOP. So for brothers are really into service type, she is defiantly the service queen.
Old 21-09-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

I managed to catch a glimpse of some of the newbies of this shop ...

Momo - She is petite, fair and possesses nice slim and tight physique. Appeared to possess B cup from the exterior ... She wore intense makeup ... Attractive but I don't quite like her look ... A little unnatural to me ... Need to take a look at her a second time ...

Baihe - Slender, leggy, quite tall at 1.65m (w/o heels) and has teenager like bod ... Not bad looker and bonkable in my opinion ... But confirm that she possesses A cupper frontal assets ...

Baixue - I have had her ...She is youngish, tally (1.68m without heels) and superbly fair ... Consider very chio by GL CAT150 standard and she has sharp facial features ... She offers full CAT150 package ... She certainly has gem potential in my opinion. I shall FR her once I have more time on my belt ...

ToTo -Neither fair nor tan, pleasant looker, tally, and appeared to possess C cupper frontal assets ...

Xiao Niu - Can't remember how she looks ... Prolly not-so-outstanding compare to Baixue and therefore, she didn't give me a deep impression ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-09-2014 at 02:13 AM.
Old 21-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like this house got many new girls. Saw Bei Er around but her looks didn't appealed to my urges. Didn't see Linda around, not sure if she's still here. Yi Yi and Si Qi have different hairdos from my impression of them but still look good. The new girl who got me excited is Le Le. She has this super syt look that I crave. Didn't managed to get my hands on her but will definitely happen in the near future.
Old 22-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Lele does seem quite appealing. I did not enjoy Bei Er. So I hope she would be good. Anyone tried to see if she frenches. Her boobies also look deceiving, I hope at least B
Old 22-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 13
Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I managed to catch a glimpse of some of the newbies of this shop ...

Momo - She is petite, fair and possesses nice slim and tight physique. Appeared to possess B cup from the exterior ... She wore intense makeup ... Attractive but I don't quite like her look ... A little unnatural to me ... Need to take a look at her a second time ...

Baihe - Slender, leggy, quite tall at 1.65m (w/o heels) and has teenager like bod ... Not bad looker and bonkable in my opinion ... But confirm that she possesses A cupper frontal assets ...

Baixue - I have had her ...She is youngish, tally (1.68m without heels) and superbly fair ... Consider very chio by GL CAT150 standard and she has sharp facial features ... She offers full CAT150 package ... She certainly has gem potential in my opinion. I shall FR her once I have more time on my belt ...

ToTo -Neither fair nor tan, pleasant looker, tally, and appeared to possess C cupper frontal assets ...

Xiao Niu - Can't remember how she looks ... Prolly not-so-outstanding compare to Baixue and therefore, she didn't give me a deep impression ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
nice input, Baixue and momo definately on my to do list, both is super chio SYT
Old 22-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 13
Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Lele does seem quite appealing. I did not enjoy Bei Er. So I hope she would be good. Anyone tried to see if she frenches. Her boobies also look deceiving, I hope at least B
Lele is a passionate frencher, she really frenched liked no tommorrow , but i believed she is quite selective in the particular department.

Another girl which i think is comparable to lele is taozi, she possessed a young loveable teenager's figure, great gfe and fun to chat with. Tried her on her first day without much expectations, was surprised that her service is on par with some of her senior
Old 24-09-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow hope the new girls willing to french

this house girls all along are quite french friendly.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3260 View Post
nice input, Baixue and momo definately on my to do list, both is super chio SYT
Thanks ... I have returned you the upz!

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1