The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
blackshark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR On L18H38

Wa liew... G9 definitely fake c cup boobs.. service so so...
Rtf ? Nope. Too many others out there. .
Old 18-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Tried G18 today, Pim, very good thai style service always say kokunka (than you) softly.
womnaly fit curvy body, enhanced B+cups, fair smooth skin.
hard working in bonking, pussy slight loose or maybe my dick too small
no complain of my long bonk, provide water before i leave.
patient thorough gentle shower, catbath and CBJ
however no kiss or french is allowed during bonk
service and attitude: 9/10
Old 19-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

yes G18 is my favourite is this house... gfe high and very policate...
Old 19-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Tried G18 today, Pim, very good thai style service always say kokunka (than you) softly.
womnaly fit curvy body, enhanced B+cups, fair smooth skin.
hard working in bonking, pussy slight loose or maybe my dick too small
no complain of my long bonk, provide water before i leave.
patient thorough gentle shower, catbath and CBJ
however no kiss or french is allowed during bonk
service and attitude: 9/10
if u like kopkunka n being treated like king, l18h18g18 might be your cai...
Old 27-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had G10 a few days back, I would say she is there just to work, not to make friends with you

Looks-wise, 8/10, quite pretty although it is probably the make-up.

Body, fantastic tits with well-hidden implants, its fake but feels natural (she showed me her implant scars).

Went up with her and made some small talk, she is responsive to normal conversation, did not show attitude. But I feel she is hiding some sort of frustration, because during our conversation she would get quite worked up on some topics, very strange, could be due to work stress as she just started 1 month ago.

Sex-wise, her grinding is very forceful, hurts my groin area. And she likes to keep looking at herself in the mirror during sex. Honestly, her body is very superb and I would recommend bros to take initiative and fuck her instead of letting her service you.

Very SOP service, $50 to fuck a chio bu should be fair value, but GFE definitely not there.

OKT spoke to me outside asking me for feedback, found out that I am not the first customer to comment that she has no GFE lol....he tell me next time come back he will make sure I get a good GFE girl. Good OKT, support this house for many years already, my judgement of good OKT is always correct!
Old 29-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

Short FR on L18H38 G11

Looks: 8/10 Kinda resembles a minah lady

Body: 7/10 1.4m+ height, petite, smooth and soft skin. Tight body with ok ass.

Boobs: 7.5/10 natural soft B+ cups - spent a long time fondling & suckling them.

Shower: 5/10 After showering t'gether, she seemed to spend a long time showering herself which I dislike

Catbath & HJ: 8.5/10 She concentrated mainly on nips while giving a oiled HJ. Overall combo gave a v.gd sensation..almost game over if I hadn't stopped her.

FJ: 7/10: Accomodating.. cowgirl, doggie and missionary. Felt tight, but she seemed to be in pain, so I took it slow and came nonetheless.

Service: 6.5/10 Cheeky and bubbly personality. No frenching, turned face away, but towards the end got a peck on the lips.

RTF: Maybe just to see if gfe can improve further
Old 03-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Okt says 88 new girl . Anither tua liap.. But needs verification on her tits
Old 04-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 12
TheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithios View Post
yes G18 is my favourite is this house... gfe high and very policate...
and she smells nice too. I'll definitely pick her if my favorite not available
Old 11-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

My short FR on G17

G17 is the ang pai of this house and it is not hard to see why.

looks: 8/10 she did not get her makeup done in time but still looks very pleasing to the eyes.
body: 9/10 curves at the right places
boobs: 7/10 huge, enhanced C+/D cup (less points for enhanced ones)

Foreplay/catbath: 10/10
HJ: 10/10
BJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
Attitude:10/10
GFE: 10/10

I am not exaggerating on those ratings. She is the ultimate sex buddy to have.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

G17 indeed provides extremly horny sexy service, her boob dick clamp can make me cum already

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
My short FR on G17

G17 is the ang pai of this house and it is not hard to see why.

Old 13-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
km69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykm69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

L18H38 G8

First time visit to this house. Okt was friendly. Invite me in, only got 3 girls. All were so hot and their boobs looks yummy. Okt recommend G8.

Name: forget already
Looks: 8/10. big eyes cute smile
Body: 7/10. slight tummy, but nice boobs and ass
Boobs: i think c. big but soft. nice to play with
BJ: 7/10 only cbj, good suction and ball tickling but quite fast
FJ: 8/10 tight and wet pussy. Boobs bouncing up and down when riding. Missionary was great. Finish with doggy. Mirrors on the wall and ceiling make fj better lol.
French: Didnt try. I just smoked and I feel my mouth too smelly.
GFE: 7/10 Initiate conversation, easy to talk to, good english. Offer drink.
RTF: Maybe, but want to try other girls in this house first.
Old 14-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
l0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Her name is Nam

Quote:
Originally Posted by km69 View Post
L18H38 G8

First time visit to this house. Okt was friendly. Invite me in, only got 3 girls. All were so hot and their boobs looks yummy. Okt recommend G8.

Name: forget already
Looks: 8/10. big eyes cute smile
Body: 7/10. slight tummy, but nice boobs and ass
Boobs: i think c. big but soft. nice to play with
BJ: 7/10 only cbj, good suction and ball tickling but quite fast
FJ: 8/10 tight and wet pussy. Boobs bouncing up and down when riding. Missionary was great. Finish with doggy. Mirrors on the wall and ceiling make fj better lol.
French: Didnt try. I just smoked and I feel my mouth too smelly.
GFE: 7/10 Initiate conversation, easy to talk to, good english. Offer drink.
RTF: Maybe, but want to try other girls in this house first.
Old 16-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
makinglove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornicate View Post
Name: Mini(G09)
Height:~1.6m
House: L18H38
Experience: 5 months

Wasn't about to go back after a not so satisfying session, so after the previous session at W14, I went to relax nearby. After 30mins, I decided to take another walk around. Area became busier than earlier. Several houses I popped by only had 1-2 WLs left.

I was walking past L18H38 and the OKT approached me to take a look inside, so I decided, why not? What I saw was out of my expectations. Sitting there were ~10 WLs, most with their papayas bursting out, most were quite decent looking too. OKT was quite friendly too.

Despite the OKT recommending me several girls, I already had someone else in mind. What caught my attention was the WL squatting down in the tank, fixing her make up with the mirror on the desk. For bros who can't visualise what I'm trying to describe, basically, all I could see was her face(Her body was blocked by the desk, I couldn't even see her no.). So when the the OKT asked me again, I was quite hesitant to pick her since she was fixing her makeup and the OKT didn't recommend her(I thought she was on break or something.) But, its not everyday you see a WL that you like on sight. So I pointed over and said "Her". He said "Ok, no.9"

Looks 8.5/10
Definitely one of the prettiest WLs I have seen, has the feel of an OL. As mentioned, I picked her just by looking at her face. Even up close in the room, she looked damn pretty and her skin looks flawless.

Body - 7/10
Suitable figure for her height. Good distribution

Tits - 8/10
C cups. Not sure if enhanced or not but definitely looks firm and felt soft to touch(I like!). Light brown puffy nips.

Shower: 7.5/10
Shower was quite good, throughly washed my body, front and back. Even gave me Listrine to rinse my mouth. At this point I thought maybe she allowed frenching since she wanted me to rinse my mouth.

Catbath: 6/10
Slightly lacking and rushed compare to the previous WL from W14.

CBJ: 6/10
SOP

FJ - 7/10
Quite accommodating to a few positions, with a bit of moaning in between.

Kissing: No Frenching, only a few light pecks.

Attitude - 7/10
Would rate attitude a 7, because after we were done, she was trying to get me to book a 2nd session but I said next time(Already 2nd bonk) A bit playful though! After leaving then I realised it has only been 20mins. Would have been great if there was some cuddling after the FJ

Shower alone after deed.

GFE: 5/10
Felt a bit commercial and mechanical!

Overall:
Relatively positive experience, didn't take note of the time and sort of got shortchanged. Would recommend for people who are looking for a WL with a pretty face and decent figure.

RTF: Probably Yes, to test if the GFE increases.
Tried G09 today also, shes damn pretty, my type, those slutty ah lian look with big boobs.. When I went in, theres like 5 girls there, OKT recommend this and that, i totally zone out lol, was deciding between her and another pretty girl(forget the number already, i think maybe 8 or 11??)..
but service can be improve.. she doesnt kiss, but she does moan at times... The mirror in her room really spice up everything..
Old 18-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Can confirn G9 tits real or fake .
Old 27-10-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Can somsone confirm that girl 38 has natural boobs ?
Also can play with her breast n suck the nips ? Can breast fuck ?
not sure natural or not, but indeed feel like natural and very soft, one of the best in GL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1