The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
yup easily a C cup
Ok thanks.

You tried any of the girls at 1617 yet?
Old 30-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ok thanks.

You tried any of the girls at 1617 yet?
Last time yes.. Short hair girl with big tits

Current one No. Once I drop in and available girls bei gum me
Old 07-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Last time yes.. Short hair girl with big tits

Current one No. Once I drop in and available girls bei gum me
Which short hair girl with big tits you tried from this house bro?
Old 07-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Which short hair girl with big tits you tried from this house bro?
Should be the tall, busty JiaJia
Old 11-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Re: L1617

JIAYI VS JIAQIAN 1617

Quite enjoyed Jiaqian and Jiayi recently from 1617.

Both very cute girls.

Jiaqian is more for those who like cute meaty and bubbly character, a bit like huan zhu ge ge that kind of personality. She ties her hair up like huan zhu ge ge also, though some days she will let it down. Nice b-cups, bright eyes and all the usual cat 150 services - AR, french, BBBJ, catbath etc. Most enjoyable is she ask you to stand-up on the bed and she do BBBJ on you with her cute eyes staring at you.... Her GFE and KC quite gao.... ask me for my number and if I can bring her out... haha...

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 B-cups
Attitude: 8/10
Service: 7/10

Jiayi is very fair sexy sultry but small sized girl with nice B or C-cups and small eyes but cute smile. Somehow reminds me of a Chinese version of Fairuza Balk? Her service very power. Lick from from the bath to the bed... lick you everywhere and her frenching is powerful... one of the nicest frenching experience I had in a while... her service is just whoa.... One of the best I have tried among the newbies and certainly among my top 10 fucks for 2014 so far... Lazy to write long story... u guys try it and you will know what I mean.... she really take her time to service you and we even exceeded the time by 10 min...

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Old 12-09-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I seldom write FR because very busy with work & always travelling. I think Jia Qi (1617) deserves special mention here. IMPO JQ is the prettiest girl there. I had a great session with her just few days ago.
Look : at least a 8/10 & always smiling...
Height : about 1.64m
Boobs: natural C
Frenching : 9/10 very passionate frenching, just like frenching her bf. We started frenching after she closed the door and put her bag on the bed & this continued almost throughout the whole session. Great stuff...
FJ : extremely good...no rush & all out to please.
Overall : 9/10 especially for her service & gfe.

Two days later I went back to look for JQ but okt said she just went in with a bro...& there was one more wanting for her. Okt then introduced me to Jia Yi who was sitting there with another girl.

Jia Yi is not as good as Jia Qi in terms of look ( and shorter about 1.58m) overall service & gfe. JY seemed to be rushing throught the session & not much frenching & gfe. I did not enjoy that session unlike JQ who made sure the client had a good session. No RTF for JY but I will go for JQ.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethlee View Post
I seldom write FR because very busy with work & always travelling. I think Jia Qi (1617) deserves special mention here. IMPO JQ is the prettiest girl there. I had a great session with her just few days ago.
Look : at least a 8/10 & always smiling...
Height : about 1.64m
Boobs: natural C
Frenching : 9/10 very passionate frenching, just like frenching her bf. We started frenching after she closed the door and put her bag on the bed & this continued almost throughout the whole session. Great stuff...
FJ : extremely good...no rush & all out to please.
Overall : 9/10 especially for her service & gfe.

Two days later I went back to look for JQ but okt said she just went in with a bro...& there was one more wanting for her. Okt then introduced me to Jia Yi who was sitting there with another girl.

Jia Yi is not as good as Jia Qi in terms of look ( and shorter about 1.58m) overall service & gfe. JY seemed to be rushing throught the session & not much frenching & gfe. I did not enjoy that session unlike JQ who made sure the client had a good session. No RTF for JY but I will go for JQ.
Your report on Jiayi greatly differs from what some of us have experienced and reported about Jiayi. Jiayi gives good frenching and service, and takes her time to make sure you feel good.

Anyway, glad to hear you enjoyed your session with Jiaqi instead and I guess that's one less person in the queue for Jiayi's good services in a cute busty package.
Old 13-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=BronzeGod;11780477]Your report on Jiayi greatly differs from what some of us have experienced and reported about Jiayi. Jiayi gives good frenching and service, and takes her time to make sure you feel good.

Anyway, glad to hear you enjoyed your session with Jiaqi instead and I guess that's one less person in the queue for Jiayi's good services in a cute busty package.[/]
---------
Hi Bro, have you tried JiaQi . I heard she & JiaYi are good friends.
Anyway different people may have different experience with the same WL.
Besides JiaQi, I have had great numerous sessions with Apple (L18-09) & Si Qi (L18-03) but I heard from some friends Apple does not speak French to everyone...she is quite selective. Is that correct?
Enjoy your weekend.
Old 13-09-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
---------
Besides JiaQi, I have had great numerous sessions with Apple (L18-09) & Si Qi (L18-03) but I heard from some friends Apple does not speak French to everyone...she is quite selective. Is that correct?
Enjoy your weekend.
Ok. No worries. You have a good weekend too

Last edited by BronzeGod; 13-09-2014 at 10:22 AM.
Old 15-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Good Insight

Quote:
Your report on Jiayi greatly differs from what some of us have experienced and reported about Jiayi. Jiayi gives good frenching and service, and takes her time to make sure you feel good.

Anyway, glad to hear you enjoyed your session with Jiaqi instead and I guess that's one less person in the queue for Jiayi's good services in a cute busty package.[/]
---------
Enjoy your weekend.
Good insight bro, upz u for yr contribution
Old 15-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jia Yan (1617)

Jia Yan (1617)...24 yr old mm fm Hunan...fair chio demure GND looker wif nice eyes, looks younger than 24 more like early 20s...has beautiful shaped soft lips wif a touch of sensual allure, damn bloody shiok to kiss! + soft tongue, lagi damn bloody shiok to french, super passionate n sensual!!....165+cm ht wif long legs...slim bod wif a slight tummy, abit on the big boned side, lovely back n smooth soft skin...A+/B- cup boobs wif light brown tits, soft n perky...flatish yet big juicy ass, pussy a tad bushy but no smell...previous ktv experience...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...sweet adorable mm...gentle n caring, natural gf feel...excellent natural frenching v v nice, enhanced by those beautiful lips n hot tongue of hers, plus hands n arms all over, oh boy super delicious

Full pkge works...bm; sensuous catbath ; ar soft wet lick style nice...bbbj wet lick n suck not bad quite gd...balls massage, lick n suck vgd...tonguefu gd response, wetness n squirming, nice moans...fj accommodative, wet, v passionate n sensuous wif a natural feel....best enjoyed: doggue standing wif her in heels, model ht n feel; misch natural gfe; doggie becuz of her juicy ass n moans; misch her ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n neck v passionate, sensual n natural, moans, frenched gao gao until we both came!...ended wif a soothing massage n more shiok frenching...

Overall v enjoyable bonk...great for natural gfe feeling sex...prolly best natural passionate sensuous gfe frencher in gl at the moment...has definite gem material...!
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 16-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Good Insight

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Good insight bro, upz u for yr contribution
Thanks Bro. Omnia.
Good luck to you.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
Fat Bear is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFat Bear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha long time never been to this house. Deal to work oversea.
Good to know there are new girls in.
Jia Cai is my favourite there hope she is still there. Cause coming back soon hope she she there for me to up her..

Old 18-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Bear View Post
Haha long time never been to this house. Deal to work oversea.
Good to know there are new girls in.
Jia Cai is my favourite there hope she is still there. Cause coming back soon hope she she there for me to up her..

Jia Cai is still there. Had her a week ago. As you know, very friendly but lately put on some weight.
Old 18-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
Fat Bear is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFat Bear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro..

And i give you the power too...
Will up her when i come back next week.

Hard to find good girls now a days..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1