The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Peeping Tom strikes again!

Its been a long time since i have the opportunity to "liak gao" (peeping). Life been boring until just now where I caught my wife's sister behaving intimately with another guy. ( she is married).
I finished work at 6pm sharp today due to Monday blues and was driving out of my office car park to go home when I saw a familiar face, waiting at the opposite block of my office. It was my sister in law! She was dressed in her usual white t shirt and denim shorts( thats her usual outfit as she looks quite auntie in that but she actually looks much prettier, certain times i do had the hots for her but cannot see too much as wife always around). I was wondering what she was doing there as I know her husband don't work around that area. I wanted to drive over to say hi or to give her a lift if she was going home, but before i could do that, a black sedan pulled over in front of her and i saw her leapt into the car.
As I was curious, I decided to follow the car and hence it was an amazing discovery.....
Old 27-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
priceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Peeping Tom strikes again!

First to make camp. Awaiting for updates.
Old 27-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster (B)

Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I followed the car until Shaw Centre and parked at an adjacent slot so that I can see both of them clearly from my view. They did not step out of the car but were chatting and flirting cheekily inside the car and i was really shocked to see that, as My sister in law, Melissa, has always been those goody wife, taking care of her kids and never the kind who strayed. But i think i was wrong, I dunno what happened between her and her husband dennis, but what i saw was really shocking. They came out of the car and hugged each other tightly before walking towards the lift. While walking, the guy who was originally holding her waist,moved his hand down to her butt and gave it a squeeze and Melissa shoved his hand away ,not before smiling so happily. I decided to tail them again but not too close and stepped out of my car only when i saw them going into the lift.
When I went to the lift landing, I saw their lift reached the 3rd floor ,and i went down to the 3rd floor as well. I reached 3rd floor and i saw them walking into a restaurant,holding hands. I wanted to go into the restaurant but was afraid that Melissa might see me, so decided to hang around the restaurant a while..
In about half an hour, I noticed they were walking out of the restaurant and i quickly dashed into a lift which was opened incidentally at the moment. When the door was closing, someone pressed the button and the door opened again. Some people walked in and to my horror, Melissa and that guy came into the life as well. Luckily there were many people in the lift and i was standing right behind everyone while they were standing just in front ogf the door and they were facing the door, so did not see me....
Old 27-10-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

2nd camper!
Old 27-10-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster (B)

I thought they were going to the 5th floor where the carpark is but I saw them leaving the lift at the 13th floor. I was so worried that in the end, it would only be left 3 of us and then it would be embarrassing but they waked out of the lift and then the rest of the people left at 15th floor, leaving me alone.. what a close shave! I immediately pressed the lift to 13th floor and was thinking why would they go to that storey. As the lift door opened, I wanted to step out but saw that both of them were actually smooching directly in front of me! Luckily, Melissa's back was facing me and the guy saw me! I quickly stepped back into the lift and pressed any buttons so that the door could close faster..another close shave again! I stepped out of the lift once the door opened and took another lift up to 13th floor again,trying my luck. But they were not there anymore, shit! I combed along the corridor of that floor and when i walked past the washroom, i heard some laughter coming from the stairway beside. I knew they should be there but was pondering whether should i pushed open the door, as i was afraid if i pushed the door,they would see me directly..
I decided to take the lift up to 15th floor and then walked down to 14th floor to peep, that would be safer..and so i did..I walked very slowly and softly down from 15th floor to 14th floor but i discovered they were actually sitting at the 12th floor chatting and Melissa was leaning on his shoulder..decided to ambushed myself on the 13th floor so i could see clearly and hear them clearly.
Old 27-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

3rd to report
Old 27-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

I'm the 4th
Old 27-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wizatofoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol, lai all fall in liao.
Old 27-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

They were chatting non stop,with occasional giggles from Melissa, something ive not seen her in such mood before. I thought,fucking hell, waste time but found out she strayed is considered a surprise..but the guy made his move soon as he tried to uncover her secrets which also uncovered to me as well.. He asked her several intimate questions like how long she havent been kissed and had sex etc and she said she shy to answer that, but after frequent probing from him, she told him after she gave birth to her 3rd son, who is 2 years old, she already did not have sex or kissed with her husband. He went further by asking her whether having sex with her husband was good but she told him no good,he too fast come, then the guy teased her,too fast come also can make 3 children? she just smiled and said that she also dunno.
He continued to ask personal questions like does she shave her pubic hair down there, she lifted her head from his shoulder and gave him a shove before giving him a slutty smile by saying,"that's not for you to know, huh.." He went further by asking her if her really wanted to find out how? wa their conversation gettng more steamy and i was getting hard on,, She replied him by asking him" is that really that important?" He said yes very important bcos he would find out soon. She looked at him bewildered and he giggled at her saying yes very soon my dear. she laughed too and said "u know for that to happen, you would wait long long la..and he said "u will see"
Their conversation ended when he suddenly kisssed her on her lips and she just shut her eyes and let him kissed.. wa ho sei liao, action started...
Old 28-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

They kisssed and she just enjoyed his kissing and touching as well, as his hands roamed all over her body,cupping her breasts and squeezing them outside her tshirt. When he licked her neck, she gave out a very soft "hmmm" moan but it was loud enough for me to hear, hahaha and my hard on super cannot tahan..He lifted up her white tshirt and a black bra surfaced. He played with the bra for a while before kissing on the bra and she did not resist at all. But when he unhooked her bra and lifted up the bra, she pushed him away and said" bu yao zhe yang". She tried to hook her bra back but he shook her hands away and suddenly her 2 ample breasts sprang up appearing..wa her nipples were so dark and big, like a 50 cents coin!! He lifted her bra up further and also commented" wow your nipples are so big and black, i want to suck them hard..I thought she would stop him but she still utterted a "umm" word..taking the invitation from her, he sucked her neh chee hard and then licked, and sucked n licked again...this time melissa gave out a louder sexier moan but still considered normal level.. He stopped sucking and licking and asked her " shuang ma" and she replied" ummm"
He fondled with her breasts further and Melissa got so engaged with it that she did not know that he was already trying to unbutton her shorts.
He skilfully unbutton her shorts and then pulled her shorts down to her knees before pulling her ah ma panty down to her thighs!
Both of us gave out the same expression " wa"!!! Melissa has a very bushy pubic hair and he gladly claimed victory by telling her " see i told u very soon right my dear? wow you are really very bushy, but I like!!" She replied, "ummm u win ok" I looked at Melissaa's face and she was flushed red by embarrassment and she begged him to let her wear back her shorts but he rejected her. He said, dear, its time we have sex, i want you to be fucked hard by me and enjoy ..he unzipped his pants but she said" bu yao, please bu yao zhe yang"
Old 28-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

bu yao zhe yang...pls continue leh...

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 28-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bu Yao Zhe Yang ...... Heng Duo Ren Zai Kan Sammyboy la ....

Mmmmmm ... Tao Yan !
Old 28-10-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 13
Ahboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSmith View Post

Mmmmmm ... Tao Yan !
hhahahahaha damn funny
Old 28-10-2014, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSmith View Post

Mmmmmm ... Tao Yan !
hmmm nabay heng duo ren kan cai hao.... lai wo men sio gan ta men you story xie ma.

telegram:
Old 28-10-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lickyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is so exciting...keep it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1