The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
pikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

Please Share which lorong is it. Thanks
Old 14-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

H40 shld be in lor 18. correct me if i'm wrong
Old 11-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hornydik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To add to Bro Waiver's FR on Ah Noy, she is quite a good lay.

Monday I dropped by L18 for pussy hunting in the afternoon, sad to see many not opened yet. Walked until Westerhout Rd below one of them budget hotel then OKT called me. He intro me 2 gals, Ah Ping and Ah Noy. Ah Ping was from Pattaya.

OKT asked me to try sandwich, so I took both of them.

After some TCSS, they know more Hokkien and Chinese. Ah Noy was the one who helped me change to bday suit, and bathed with me. A bit of soap on didi only and rub then standto already.

Then proceed to bed for some action. Ah Noy gave me bbbj while Ah Ping's job was pretty easy. Ping just licked my nipples and bit lightly on them, while i pull her close for some frenching when i felt like it, and gave her puppies massage. Ah Noy capped me after 5 mins bbbj and blow a bit more before cowgirl. Her moans were soft and quite follow timing.

Then Ping went inside the toilet, and I did Noy missionary style with the bed to ourselves. After a while lift her legs on my shoulders and hear moans more intense. Tried to keep to rhythm 7 light 1 deep poke then after 8 sets got a bit of tightening in the lower region from her.

Then Ping came back out and continue sandwich. It was stimulating to see a gal riding and another bending over to kacheau my nipples to show cleavage hidden by towel. I asked Ping to strip the towel and continue to attack her tits while Noy rode me.

Finally after 15 mins of it cannot tahan, had to shoot and lie on bed while Noy cleaned me up.

Stats:

Ah Ping (ard 26)
Face: 6/10 got trim eyebrows and coy CFM look
Boobs: B+ dark brown nips
Body: Slim and sexy, got tattoo at right back
Bush: trimmed
Height: 1.52m

Ah Noy (25)
Face: 7/10 got gf feel
Boobs: C
Body: Not very skinny, piak piak got bouncing tits while spare tire never move luckily
Bush: quite hairy
Height: 1.53m

Damage: 80 + 10 for half an hour
rtf: can try others first, heard they went back thailand that day
Old 17-06-2009, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gian Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Anybody has any info on WH14?

Westerhout house #14 has been closed now for around 2 weeks. Anybody has any info? Closed for so long means the shop must have broke some rules and pissed off AV. Will it reopen again? or is it gone for good? WaH lan eh, i passed the shop the other day and there isn;'t even any sign of life. Not even girls' laundry at the back. It seems all the girls may have been sent home liao!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gian Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anybody has any info on WH14?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Song View Post
Westerhout house #14 has been closed now for around 2 weeks. Anybody has any info? Closed for so long means the shop must have broke some rules and pissed off AV. Will it reopen again? or is it gone for good? WaH lan eh, i passed the shop the other day and there isn;'t even any sign of life. Not even girls' laundry at the back. It seems all the girls may have been sent home liao!
Update: WH14 is open again. I was driving past yesterday. Its back in business. Dunno what happened. But its back again. End of story. Meanwhile new story is next door at WH12, which is being converted into PRC shop. Dunno whether it will be regular cat150, Cat100, Cat80 shop or turned into PRC fishtank?? Used to be thai fishtank shop. Still not opened for business yet but already renovated.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fkghell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any threesome actions in Cat50?
Old 05-08-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

enyaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st FR

Dropped by L8 H66C (If I remember) last evening.

Saw a 02 SYT No 66 & 88 inside. Saw 88 damm fair & young, but OKT introduce 66, say new & better. 88 student & less experience.

So took OKT recommendation.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: B+ brown nips
Body: Slim and sexy, got tattoo at right back
Bush: trimmed to nice small mound
bj: 7
fj: 7 (Accomodating. Did her in Cowgirl,sitting,Missonary & lastly doggie in the shower)

Anyone know which girl do BBBJ around that stretch?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
pirate is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail View Post
L16 has budget thai at 50 but bargain to 40. okt approach and say fresh 18 yo thai so I go try.
Thought all houses have set price at 50?, are you referring to only this hse where bargain down or all hse in general.
BTW: L16, but which house#
Old 07-08-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
ken3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate View Post
Thought all houses have set price at 50?, are you referring to only this hse where bargain down or all hse in general.
BTW: L16, but which house#

Bro i think she referring to the illegal thai okt along the roadside lah....I have also been approached before....hehe
Old 10-08-2009, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
pirate is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken3399 View Post
Bro i think she referring to the illegal thai okt along the roadside lah....I have also been approached before....hehe
You could be right but perhaps he posted in the wrong thread as this was a Cat 50 thread.
Old 16-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
DynamiteZerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a quick question. I haven't been to Cat 50 houses for a while now. Are they still 30 mins per session?
Old 17-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
Hendrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah think so. still 30 mins.
Old 17-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

L18Arsonist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro! Any Info on L18 H34? I'm going there the next trip.
Appreciated!
Old 28-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

FR on L16 around halfway into the lane

Feeling the urge one afternoon about a month ago when work haven't start, so go see see. Rainy afternoon, was not expecting much. But one OKT with lots of tattoo and middle age one came up to me and jio me in. Before his house I think yellow colour one if not wrong, I saw bangla going into the house before so I did not even hiu the OKT there. So the yellow house one intro me to Thai chicks behind a van. Got around 6 to choose but the one I thought was good catch, the OKT say she not available. Sian but he recommend one to me. End up that one from Pattaya, OKT say she 21 but I ask later in room she is 25.

So went into one room with air con and the shower quite nice. Actually the room quite nicely done la. Shower room is deep in with good tiles. So quite good environment. TCSS a bit. She actually speak ok english which is important coz if cannot talk then fuck the time also no so much feel. So after stripping ourselves went shower. Inside shower still got chat some more so good. She jio me go Pattaya and I say ok. Then started she used soap to kachau my didi and it stood up like a good horse. She can talk cock i like, then was grinding didi against her left butt cheek quite shiok. She use shower head to rinse her mouth then while talking dirty went bbbj while i hold shower head and spray warm water on her. bbbj was pretty kinky with occasional water dripping on it and seeing her bend down on me quite turn on. Shower for around 7 mins then dry and she hug me and drag me to bed. Service really quite good.

On the bed kinky again, got mirror all over can see multi angle, so continue lie there bbbj 5 min. At first I lie down then wanted to dominate so stood up and tit fuck a bit, though hers not very good to. Must save for big boobies then can. So give up after a while and just stand up hold her head and control the pace of bbbj standing up and enjoy multi angle view from mirror.

Another 5 mins then cap and missionary. Slow entry moans were good, love the rhythm made by the bed creak when I thrust. Help me keep timing. Then prop pillow on her backside to penetrate deeper and better leverage. Then she change doggie style and I spank her coz she change without asking me. But it's a light smack on the ass la. Then doggie style a while and then I make her lie and penetrate from behind while holding her leg up dono wat lan cheau position that is la. Then after that finger her a bit coz if not going to shoot already. Finger a while then she cowgirl me rough.

I almost going to shoot already then I stop her and make her go missionary again. She complain say how come never shoot yet. I say wait I want to shoot in this position then she gave the shag face, quite cute la. So finish in missionary position and felt quite good for this fuck.

Name: Ah Pa
Height: 1.52m
Boobs: A cup nothing much to grab
Body: skinny type, dono is it she ate sth but quite strange smell from cb but got cap so ignore la
BBBJ: 7/10 coz got GFE but need more suction
FJ: 8.5/10 coz she change positions herself and give good moans
Damage: 50 plus room
RTF: would consider but she went back thailand a week after our bonk
Old 29-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Samster

2 Fridays ago went GL coz horny a bit after work. So another rainy night, around 10pm already by the time I reach, wanted to try other lorong but only lost men walking around at L20. Flank to end of L20 walk towards 18, then got stopped by OKT ah beng along Westerhout Road. Shoud not have stopped there, the house too lup sup already, but too bad, inside saw an ok one so decide to bonk her. Dono if it's night time so she serve too many customers already. Coz previous I always go afternoon time.

The girl though good looking and look young she say 20 years old but service cannot. Maybe really 20 so no experience yet. She also from Pattaya I hear there got stretches of red ligth district. Cool man imports.

So we strip in the room which was lup sup also :C lights are dim and the toilet small and lousy. She soap and massage didi, got stand up coz she pretty and turn on. But service really bad, she rub until hard I cannot hug her or anything. Then just go to bed and she cap me immediately then bj with cap on :C she stimulate until damn excited then say now i will fuck u. That part quite turn on, then she cowgirl me until 1 min or so feel like shotting already. I think she damn tight. Not that tight not good but shitty service and tight means will shoot fast.

I change to missionary to slowly poke in, got a bit of real sounding soft moan, made me even more turn on, jia lat cannot last long. She so tight somemore, every time piak in she got that expression on her rather chio face. Should have foreplay a bit first. So no choice after missionary around 3 min still feel like going to shoot, i withdraw and let her cowgirl me another 2 mins then shoot already. Didn't last as long as I wanted but it's cheap thrill. But not going back again the room not good, the girl so cold after fucking say go toilet then run off.

Name: Ah Fa
Boobs: B ok to touch but she like cold so shrink away when touch so no good
Height: 1.53m
BJ: 6/10 actually quite shiok with cap on but she like purposely wanna make me wanna come with her speed and intensity
FJ: 5/10 she like cannot wait for it to be over damn sad that part
GFE: 1/10 cannot la this one service cannot, feel like hit and run with no feel
RTF: if you like tight pussy and inexperience lay go ahead i won't stop you, but if not forget it

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1