The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bigmelons is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

anybody in taipei now? am staying near luxy area. any happy ending massage around this area?
Old 14-10-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Poolball_Kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone give me Cai Dong's number and address of Empire please? Thanks in advance.
Old 15-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 21
Peterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to behold

Another 14 more hrs to go...going to fly taipei again.....

Can't wait to eat those Taiwan MM.....

Going to stay deep inside 5 木区..... lin Sen Bei Lu.....

Who wana cheong 2gether...can contact me
Old 15-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HBHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just go to Caesar World Spa at Nanjing East Rd..
happy ending message for NTD4200, but you can't pick the girls.. i knew some is older, but you should know the numbers.. some still on their late 20s and still have great body curve

PM me if you want to more information
Old 20-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

hi bros!

i am new to taipei, first time going.

i am not a ktv person, prefer to ask the girl to come my room or go to red light district (if there is any) type. any recommendation where to stay which is not too far away from these places? i read that ximending looks happening.
Old 23-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterho1 View Post
Another 14 more hrs to go...going to fly taipei again.....

Can't wait to eat those Taiwan MM.....

Going to stay deep inside 5 木区..... lin Sen Bei Lu.....

Who wana cheong 2gether...can contact me

Bro,

I have just arrived in Taipei. As today is Sunday, dun thk there will be much happening. How about organising a cheonging session together sometime this week?

Cheers
Old 23-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brightbluesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is my short FR

if u are looking for the geylang style of hookers whereby they stand by the road...

head down to San Chong, 三重 , in the meantime, top up your insurance first.

San Chong is located in the outskirts of Taipei City, within Taipei County separated by a bridge.

If I still remember my facts, it is off Nei Hu.

Nei Hu is somewhat like the Jurong of Taipei, it supports the Taipei city with the infrastructure of numerous factories as Taipei is essentially a prototyping ground before products are sent to China for mass production for MIT brands, Made in Taiwan.

the hookers in San Chong, I forgot the specific street... lurks at night, somewhat like the hookers from Jalan Wong Ah Fook.

it is

1. dangerous, because San Chong is like the Geylang area...

2. full of has-beens. You would see alot of disfigured aunties, chinese, plying their trade there... they generally have a plastic surgery over-dose, and they are still in denial mode.

3. lots of 3.1 viet brides who turned hookers, 3.2 illegal girls, indon + viet + china, who smuggle themselves into taiwan because the money is better...

4. they have REAL gangs there, so don't screw around... do remember at the back of your head that they are not like the "gangster-wannabes" we have at geylang. The thugs there do carry guns and usually belong to a triad. BUT from my experience, unless you are intently seeking for triads... usually, you won't encounter them or have a problem with them... as they are not your usual low life snatch thieves, etc.

going to taiwan for whoring is generally an expensive affair.

generally, put on a singlish accent and u would be able to get yourself laid, as they would be impressed that you speak some english.

there's lots of malaysian blue collar workers in tw who get themselves laid that way...

the one encounter that i recall is that there's a slum within taipei country... fully built in attap roof style. before you go in to the make-shift brothels, you got to surrender your phones, as the operators there do not want to take chances that you are from the press.

so do not risk your life by taking pics of the working ladies in brothels... you risk your life and the peoples' lives who cheong with you.

it is a make-shift slum within taipei country.

prices were pretty cheap, sg$80 for short-time with a chinese gal.

the one i had was like a yakuza girl, as she had tattoo on her back but looked like Cecilia Cheung in some way, as she's slim, tall and has a generally pleasant combi of her facial features.

She even allowed me anal-ing her with my middle finger with a condom.

She was in an equivalent of the ITE there...

I didn't return to fcuk because... the sex in a slum once a "been there, done that" affair.

if u are clueless about how to get laid... go to Luxy at 東區, Dong Qu.

There would be professional pimps who would approach you for their services.

To protect yourself from being rip off, do state to them to be upfront about the pricing to you... so that if u can afford it, u will pay for it.

generally, the above style of negotiation has not gotten me into any major forms of trouble.

and... probably it's in the way of presentation, upon comparison, the prices for the communal sexual leisure was on par and actually somewhat slightly lower than what my native taiwanese friends were paying.

but as a rule of thumb, when in taiwan, i would hit on the girls on the street like crazy cause as long as you don't speak like an Ah Tiong... your success rate is pretty high.

that's all.

find my write-up interesting?

do pump up my reputation on the right hand corner on this FR box.

thanks in advance.
Old 24-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightbluesky View Post
this is my short FR

if u are looking for the geylang style of hookers whereby they stand by the road...

head down to San Chong, 三重 , in the meantime, top up your insurance first.

San Chong is located in the outskirts of Taipei City, within Taipei County separated by a bridge.

If I still remember my facts, it is off Nei Hu.

Nei Hu is somewhat like the Jurong of Taipei, it supports the Taipei city with the infrastructure of numerous factories as Taipei is essentially a prototyping ground before products are sent to China for mass production for MIT brands, Made in Taiwan.

the hookers in San Chong, I forgot the specific street... lurks at night, somewhat like the hookers from Jalan Wong Ah Fook.

it is

1. dangerous, because San Chong is like the Geylang area...

2. full of has-beens. You would see alot of disfigured aunties, chinese, plying their trade there... they generally have a plastic surgery over-dose, and they are still in denial mode.

3. lots of 3.1 viet brides who turned hookers, 3.2 illegal girls, indon + viet + china, who smuggle themselves into taiwan because the money is better...

4. they have REAL gangs there, so don't screw around... do remember at the back of your head that they are not like the "gangster-wannabes" we have at geylang. The thugs there do carry guns and usually belong to a triad. BUT from my experience, unless you are intently seeking for triads... usually, you won't encounter them or have a problem with them... as they are not your usual low life snatch thieves, etc.

going to taiwan for whoring is generally an expensive affair.

generally, put on a singlish accent and u would be able to get yourself laid, as they would be impressed that you speak some english.

there's lots of malaysian blue collar workers in tw who get themselves laid that way...

the one encounter that i recall is that there's a slum within taipei country... fully built in attap roof style. before you go in to the make-shift brothels, you got to surrender your phones, as the operators there do not want to take chances that you are from the press.

so do not risk your life by taking pics of the working ladies in brothels... you risk your life and the peoples' lives who cheong with you.

it is a make-shift slum within taipei country.

prices were pretty cheap, sg$80 for short-time with a chinese gal.

the one i had was like a yakuza girl, as she had tattoo on her back but looked like Cecilia Cheung in some way, as she's slim, tall and has a generally pleasant combi of her facial features.

She even allowed me anal-ing her with my middle finger with a condom.

She was in an equivalent of the ITE there...

I didn't return to fcuk because... the sex in a slum once a "been there, done that" affair.

if u are clueless about how to get laid... go to Luxy at 東區, Dong Qu.

There would be professional pimps who would approach you for their services.

To protect yourself from being rip off, do state to them to be upfront about the pricing to you... so that if u can afford it, u will pay for it.

generally, the above style of negotiation has not gotten me into any major forms of trouble.

and... probably it's in the way of presentation, upon comparison, the prices for the communal sexual leisure was on par and actually somewhat slightly lower than what my native taiwanese friends were paying.

but as a rule of thumb, when in taiwan, i would hit on the girls on the street like crazy cause as long as you don't speak like an Ah Tiong... your success rate is pretty high.

that's all.

find my write-up interesting?

do pump up my reputation on the right hand corner on this FR box.

thanks in advance.
thanks for the tips bro! guess i will skip 三重 and try my luck hitting on the gals haha. are they easily approachable (of cos make friend first, not giving the "I want sex" look or intent)?
Old 24-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Samster

Goodu,

please help me add to my reputation by adding points to me.

anyway, here's an extension of my limited experience in taipei cheonging.

how to get laid in taiwan?

1. generally, paid sex is expensive in taipei.

a short time would start from sg$80... and you are probably bonking a viet whore, a pinay girl or some over-dosed plastic surgery taiwanese or smuggled china auntie.

2. triads operate in taiwan and some like to believe that they infiltrated the government in some limited sense too.

so, while i feel absolutely safe in geylang because changi is their house if the okts infringe the law... you probably get chopped and placed in a deuter backpack if you cause trouble in taiwan's paid sex scene if you mess around with the okts... or if they decide to mess around with you.

so in view of all these... why risk it?

tip num 1. taiwanese in taipei are curious and it helps if you know where to start.

Cheng Ping the 24 hours bookstore...

my friends have "coincidentally" picked up girls while browsing books there.

there u go, free bonk... emotional baggage attached... but at least, with no triads involved.

tip num 2. in chen shui bian's days... his refusal to integrate with china costed taiwan a significant investor opportunities... this is something likely to "to and fro" for a long time...

coupled with their inability to converse in english... of course, they like to believe they speak in the american english manner / accent when they can't even pronounce L or M and N right...

( L to them, is pronounced in the japanese manner, L Lo )

( A to them, is pronounced as A si... I guess in the japanese manner too... )

* while we were colonised by brits... they were too by japs...

sadly, they reference the japs for their ABCs...

ok, here's the long and short of it...

in taiwan... act blur and speak in a mixture of English and Mandarin.

they would think you are a ABC, BBC, CCC and what not...

ABC : american born chinese

BBC : british born chinese

CCC : canadian born chinese

the grads' median salary is in the region of NT$30k...

that works out to be about SG$1.5k...

so here's the trick,

1. to them, you speak english... that's one BIG bonus point

2. you probably earn SG$3000 a month... money eludes confidence...

i gotten myself laid by a 18 or 19 yr old girl... who was in uni because of the 2 reasons above...

apart from emotional baggage... everything was a pleasant experience.

ok, for the boys who don't earn sg$3k a month...

when i was in taiwan, i shy away from singaporeans as it was my attempt to localise so that i can get to know a more indepth understanding of taiwanese...

many malaysian chinese who don't like singapore go to taiwan to ply their trade...

they are like, kitchen helpers... or that sort of positions, pretty blue-collar.

but the taiwanese girls ( of course, of about their income level, i suppose ) picked them over their own local boys, because the malaysian chinese spoke 1. mandarin, 2. canto, 3. english and 4. even an exotic primitive language...

so speak in ramblings of singlish and be daring to ask for their contacts...

that's how i got to know my first tw gf.

she thought i was an ABC...

i just thought she looks good and hot...

which, i was usually right... years later, she was recruited as a model due to her height, 176cm and her pleasant face.

so... if you enjoyed this little story telling...

PLEASE "ADD to BrightBlueSky's REPUTATION"

請再次關嶺
Old 24-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nympho2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dont usually contribute but for the benefits of our brothers, I will like to share my experiences for fishing in clubs in TPE (Luxy, Room 18, Spark, etc).

my personal latest conquest was in Room 18, I was standing at the bar with two of my mates, across the other side of the bar were 3 really cute meimeis and they look the jolin chai type, eyelash extensions, digital permed hair, etc. many men came and bought them drinks (tequila shots etc), i spent nearly an hour observing them, it was interesting to watch them deal with all that attention, then, the one i was bioing met my eyes, i smiled and she returned it with the sweetest of smiles. game on!

we played it cool, instead of walking over immediately, me and my mates stayed put. we were toasting each other, 3 on 3 now, and soon were gesticulating to each other to communicate. it was hilarious and fun relying on hand gestures and facial expressions, the charades went on for 30mins, still we stayed out. then, i went to the toilet, and when i walked out, voila! there she was looking like it was a coincedence but i knew she followed me, haha. first thing i said to her in mandarin, "you stalking me?", she laughed and said, "you are so funny and cute!". we joined their group, a lot of whiskey followed, a few trips to the toilet with my girl ended with a passionate french kiss in the corridor. Halfway through the party, I was getting tipsy and tired. I said to my chick, "im hungry, let's go eat something.but dont tell the rest." she smiled, grabbed her bag, whispered in the ears of her friends, and left with me.

she stayed with me that night, and the next few nights i was there that trip. when we went shopping or jalan jalan, i bought her some stuff but nothing really expensive. we even took a side trip to a hot spring resort. it was unforgettable.

1. dress well when you go clubbing, taiwanese meimeis know how to distinguish foreigners from their locals. you dont have to look like F4 to attract girls in the clubs but a well dressed man gets a lot of glances from the girls

2. stand at the bar, usually the action spot, don't haolian, straight away ask waiter for booth table (minimum spending, 2-3 bottles, still cheap by SGP standards), will get a lot of curious glances but no girls will walk over and offer their friendship.

3. play it coy, observe. there will be a lot of action going on at the bar, you will see a few all girls groupies hanging at the bar, they will get a lot of attention, many men will come and go, buy them drinks etc. 95% of Taiwanese meimeis will respond positively when you chat them up, but it does not mean success. Identify your prime targets and let them know they are locked on by you. keep the suspense and tension up, they will be kept wandering when you are going to make the move and if they like you enough, they will come over to you first!

4. be genuinely nice, make the girls laugh, and most importantly, be ready to drink gallons! taiwanese meimeis are the most hardcore drinkers, and they will not hold back on their intake when they party. if you can outlast them, they will be yours! i typically have to resort to some ktv drinks switching tricks to keep up!

enjoy taipei, the clubs do offer surprises and success comes when you least expect it!
Old 24-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightbluesky View Post
Goodu,

please help me add to my reputation by adding points to me.

anyway, here's an extension of my limited experience in taipei cheonging.

how to get laid in taiwan?

1. generally, paid sex is expensive in taipei.

a short time would start from sg$80... and you are probably bonking a viet whore, a pinay girl or some over-dosed plastic surgery taiwanese or smuggled china auntie.

2. triads operate in taiwan and some like to believe that they infiltrated the government in some limited sense too.

so, while i feel absolutely safe in geylang because changi is their house if the okts infringe the law... you probably get chopped and placed in a deuter backpack if you cause trouble in taiwan's paid sex scene if you mess around with the okts... or if they decide to mess around with you.

so in view of all these... why risk it?

tip num 1. taiwanese in taipei are curious and it helps if you know where to start.

Cheng Ping the 24 hours bookstore...

my friends have "coincidentally" picked up girls while browsing books there.

there u go, free bonk... emotional baggage attached... but at least, with no triads involved.

tip num 2. in chen shui bian's days... his refusal to integrate with china costed taiwan a significant investor opportunities... this is something likely to "to and fro" for a long time...

coupled with their inability to converse in english... of course, they like to believe they speak in the american english manner / accent when they can't even pronounce L or M and N right...

( L to them, is pronounced in the japanese manner, L Lo )

( A to them, is pronounced as A si... I guess in the japanese manner too... )

* while we were colonised by brits... they were too by japs...

sadly, they reference the japs for their ABCs...

ok, here's the long and short of it...

in taiwan... act blur and speak in a mixture of English and Mandarin.

they would think you are a ABC, BBC, CCC and what not...

ABC : american born chinese

BBC : british born chinese

CCC : canadian born chinese

the grads' median salary is in the region of NT$30k...

that works out to be about SG$1.5k...

so here's the trick,

1. to them, you speak english... that's one BIG bonus point

2. you probably earn SG$3000 a month... money eludes confidence...

i gotten myself laid by a 18 or 19 yr old girl... who was in uni because of the 2 reasons above...

apart from emotional baggage... everything was a pleasant experience.

ok, for the boys who don't earn sg$3k a month...

when i was in taiwan, i shy away from singaporeans as it was my attempt to localise so that i can get to know a more indepth understanding of taiwanese...

many malaysian chinese who don't like singapore go to taiwan to ply their trade...

they are like, kitchen helpers... or that sort of positions, pretty blue-collar.

but the taiwanese girls ( of course, of about their income level, i suppose ) picked them over their own local boys, because the malaysian chinese spoke 1. mandarin, 2. canto, 3. english and 4. even an exotic primitive language...

so speak in ramblings of singlish and be daring to ask for their contacts...

that's how i got to know my first tw gf.

she thought i was an ABC...

i just thought she looks good and hot...

which, i was usually right... years later, she was recruited as a model due to her height, 176cm and her pleasant face.

so... if you enjoyed this little story telling...

PLEASE "ADD to BrightBlueSky's REPUTATION"

請再次關嶺
thanks again! where is this cheng ping bookstore?
Old 24-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 21
Peterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to behold

Just back from my 4D3N trip

Bascially go there is cheong & cheong and more cheong!!!!
Since I stay in Jin Zhou Jie (锦州街) which is only 3-5 mins walk to the happening area Lin Sen Bei Lu (林森北路). Feel so itchy and went to those KTV(酒店) every nite during my stay there.....

The afternoon MMT(摸摸茶) is basically not in existence since Aug. However manage to find a joint which is still in operation.

Have a damn good time in those KTV(酒店). This is already my 5th trip to taipei this year and had already went to 龙承, 金璁, 帝国, 龙承, 普京, 富生, 香歌里啦 and 锦州会馆.

For those who like to stay in cheap and comfortable hotel...u may choose Kuosuan Hotel (國宣大飯店), which is in Jin Zhou Jie (锦州街). It only cost me NT1300/day.

I booked the hotel through http://www.easytravel.com.tw as they are having the promotion of NT1300 for 1 pax traveller. Although it for 1pax, the bed is actually a queen size bed. which can sleep for 2 pax.

For those who need contact of those Gan Bu (干部), U may PM me.
Old 25-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

For our dearest bros

Try tainan/gaoxiong i was told by a local.. the more south u venture, the more fun it is.

Taipei.. coz the govt is there, die die must maintain a fake font. But when u come south. There's where things get spicy
Old 25-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HBHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterho1 View Post
Just back from my 4D3N trip

Bascially go there is cheong & cheong and more cheong!!!!
Since I stay in Jin Zhou Jie (锦州街) which is only 3-5 mins walk to the happening area Lin Sen Bei Lu (林森北路). Feel so itchy and went to those KTV(酒店) every nite during my stay there.....

The afternoon MMT(摸摸茶) is basically not in existence since Aug. However manage to find a joint which is still in operation.

Have a damn good time in those KTV(酒店). This is already my 5th trip to taipei this year and had already went to 龙承, 金璁, 帝国, 龙承, 普京, 富生, 香歌里啦 and 锦州会馆.

For those who like to stay in cheap and comfortable hotel...u may choose Kuosuan Hotel (國宣大飯店), which is in Jin Zhou Jie (锦州街). It only cost me NT1300/day.

I booked the hotel through http://www.easytravel.com.tw as they are having the promotion of NT1300 for 1 pax traveller. Although it for 1pax, the bed is actually a queen size bed. which can sleep for 2 pax.

For those who need contact of those Gan Bu (干部), U may PM me.
Whew.... i almost get in touch with this bro, but unlucky for me that my boss just came to the town, and make me busy all day... damn

hope next time will have better chance to cheong together...

anyway, thanks for share such information...
Old 25-10-2011, 06:16 AM
Samster

誠品書店

Eslite Bookstore was the first to set up a 24-hour bookstore in Taiwan at its Dunhua store, attracting night-time readers.

the city that never sleeps...

taipei
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1