The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 0
defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking pregnant women

http://www.thisav.com/video/28985/%82%83%83%8A%81%8A%26frac34%3B%8C%88%9D%82%83%83%8 3%81.html

Just something that i have enjoyed while thinking about the topic thats being discussed
Old 22-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juayboy79 View Post
Hi bro

I have a fetish of fucking preggos and had done on a few preggos. My first preggo fuck was my ex-boss. She was 6 months into pregnancy and was damn horny and we were working late on a project and she wants to complete it before she go for maternity leave. It was very late and I told her that she can go home and rest but she insisted on staying. So I asked her to relax and I decided to give her a shoulder massage. From that point, found out that she was horny and her husband has not touch her after her tummy start bulging. So one thing let to another and soon I had her lie down on the meeting table and started missionary on her. She even let me cum inside her. maybe I will start a thread detailing the event.

Nowadays, chances are few. Preggo FLs very few.
Bro, have u started a tread on this, please let me know which tread u started, I love to hear your encounter in details... thanks
Old 24-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
azwolm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've got a serious fetish for preggos too! Unfortunately never had the chance to boink one. If bro's here have contacts/ FL's who are preggo do intro .
Old 26-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
swguy40s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I didn't ve intercourse when my wife conceived with Twins. She had past history of x3 miscarriage. I feel scared doing it plus her Gynae advice us "no intercourse fear of any complication". Glad my Tahan paid off!!!

Both my gals were born at 37.5wks almost the length of normal baby. They ve grown healthily, pretty, intelligent & sensible 6yrs old. Time flies P1 next week.
Old 27-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ilovepolkadots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Usually the best time to have sex is second trimester. Preggies will be very horny at 2nd. First trim usually will avoid cos bb is not stable yet. Then will be the last 3 weeks before delivery.. Even gynae encourage intimacy at later stage to induce birth. But I realize not all are into it, some men are very scare of bonking preggie! My husband is one of them! He STOP touching me after my 2nd trimester. Fml
Old 27-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Imustbecrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did my wife when she's pregnant, just that not as rough as the usual intercourse. Take it slow & Easy
Old 27-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ave_joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepolkadots View Post
Usually the best time to have sex is second trimester. Preggies will be very horny at 2nd. First trim usually will avoid cos bb is not stable yet. Then will be the last 3 weeks before delivery.. Even gynae encourage intimacy at later stage to induce birth. But I realize not all are into it, some men are very scare of bonking preggie! My husband is one of them! He STOP touching me after my 2nd trimester. Fml
Awww, poor thing. What a waste. Unless (as mentioned) there're complications, I think its a beautiful thing to make love to a pregnant wife (especially if hormones are getting her all horny). But if the lady's one of those who're too prudish to admit she wants sex, or conversely just not up for it, I guess the hubbie's shit outta luck there..
Old 27-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

I fuck my teacher wife. she was pregant with 4 months.

that day i went to Mr Lim house for a tuition. his horny wife see me very handsome and we date for 1 month. after 1 i fuck her on her bed...Mr lim bed by right. hahaha

after she give birth, i told Mr Lim, "I HAVE FUCK YOUR WIFE !!"

mr lim was damm shocked and he very angry but he can't do anything to him

Thanks to him i got good result for my O level and a great fuck from his wife
Old 29-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Snakey65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I once had sex with preggy friend. (abt 6 months).She was riding me and as she climaxed she felt nauseous and vomitted on my chest. I will never forget this experience.
Old 17-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
empiresg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think most guys are afraid but kind of too afraid of it (heard of tales or etc). The actual fact is women DO want sex during pregnancy, but was told (also tales, I guess) not to "for the baby", etc.
Actually it is quite safe for the mothers to have sex while pregnant (unless with previous issues), they want it, and gynaes all say it is perfectly fine.

For me, I definitely enjoy sex with pregnant ladies, but noticed that there is more discharge. Yellow, white, creamy discharge. Other than that... perfectly great, and increased breast size plus fullness. YUM!
Old 17-01-2013, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DannyBoy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by water123 View Post
She is carrying her hubby baby . Her hubby feel uncomfortable with her bloated tummy and refused her sex. So after the 3 mth period, she starts to have sex with me, till she was abt 8 mth then she only let me fuck her ass while lying on her side. i have to go real slow as she is heavily pregnant then. And the best is we always do it on their bed, cos she is inconvience to move around, plus definitely going to a hotel is a no no.

Once she even sneak me into the house when her mil is around and super exciting. But all along her maid knew, but she kept quiet, as i pass her some pocket $. We got to know each other well till she ask me to do her also when on her off days. She was just decent looking, but she was very curious and ignorant in sex. I have to teach her how to blow me. Many times she peep at us when i screw her boss. My ex also notice her watching us, and she didnt bother abt it.

It was incredible experience Hope she is going to have another baby soon .
you not scared that the main was holding an iPhone and started to record u in action?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1