The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
soothHerOnlyIf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

great story...waiting for more...horny asian
Old 22-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
U approves of many stuff leh 徒弟

Nice update camping more pls

Although not the most comfortable place but kinky and trilling
Lols...师父~
Must encourage the adventurous side ma
Then the stories become more exciting don't u think

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis99 View Post
kittymae is here too

great sexy story! CIM & CIP!
Hi lewis99~thks for e warm welcome again..lol..
Would u be the resident thread greeter? Cool job!

Staking out for more updates!
Old 22-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Upon hearing the doorbell, I got excited thinking that it was Cedrick. I was still in my leopard prints nighty and G string, didn't care, went straight and opened the door. To my disappointment, it wasn't Cedrick...

It was that bastard Eric. [i don't like talking about him, so I'll keep it brief. ] he came back to beg me to take him back, I asked him to leave, he refused then made a huge scene shouting that I had another guy in the house, why was I dressed so sexily. I told him that i had 3 guys with me inside to spite him. We quarrelled so loud that my neighbour opposite came out to take a look. Eric only left when I threatened to call the police, my neighbour standing there watching the entire scene the entire time.. I was embarrassed, upset and in tears, he gave me a sympathetic look before I closed my door. When I went back into the room, I heard my message tone, checked it, it was a colleague asking me if I was ok.. Not Cedrick..... I cried even harder and fell asleep for a brief moment.

When I old up, it was already 9pm plus, I was feeling famished but was too down to leave the house. I called McDonald's delivery, turned on the TV but stoned, and half an hour later the doorbell rang again. I got out of my trance and quickly opened the door. When that happened, I was greeted by a Malay guy, around 21-23 years old, not very tall roughly 1.65m and quite plump, happy go lucky type.

'Hi mcdeliv....' He gasped before he finished his sentence. 'Uh? Anything wrong? ' I asked him, finding it weird that he gasped. 'Sia la Aunty you horny sia?' He replied crudely. I was taken aback by his directness, I was stumped and embarrassed for a moment, then I scolded him 'young man, what did you just say???' He looked embarrassed too, ' no no no no no... Sorry sorry sorry sorry.... I panicked and said wrong, I mean you sexy sia....really please believe me...'' I was surprised by his change of tone, felt praised and shy. 'Me sexy?? Oh please don't bluff.. You called me AUNTY..' I shot him back. 'No no no no. I said Aunty because I panicked. You not Aunty you very pretty and sexy. Sorry sorry. Please believe me and don't be angry. ' he pleaded.

I ignored him, opened the door wider and told him to leave my food on the table, I turned to get my purse. 'Sia laaaaaa...... ' he whispered, but loud enough that I heard it. 'What is it now????' I turned around and snapped at him. 'No no. Nothing..' He replied terrified. 'I want u to tell me, if not ill complain about you..' I threatened him. 'Wait wait, please don't, ok I will say. Your g-String, when you turned around I saw your butt, very sexy!' He replied in a shy and scared tone. 'Don't lie to me laaaa...' I replied him shy too, at the same time feeling stupid that I didn't realise I forgot to put on proper clothes. I quickly grabbed a pillow and covered myself. 'No I mean it, you're really really very sexy, sexist woman I've ever seen!' He tried to convince me. As awkward as the moment was, my heart felt some bits of joy and relief from his sweet praises. 'Don't need to bluff me, I know I'm not, that's why my fiancé slept with other women.' I told him.

'Sia la, he stupid sia. You so sexy still need to find other women????' He replied in shock. 'I really never bluff, you so sexy that I feel super horny now. That's why I said horny just now...' 'Horny?????' He just kept surprising me with the things he said, I began to find him interesting. 'You're just trying to make me feel better, I know. Thanks anyway.' 'No no, really I see you so sexy in this tank top and then see your sexy butt in that g string, I super Horny sia.. See?? My cock hard already..' He said, pointing down towards a tiny bulge on his pants. He saw me staring down but looking confused. 'Sorry la, my cock small, you can't see much. I can prove to you if you want.' He told me cheekily.

'Prove to me? How?' I asked him, curious.
Old 22-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Holy shit, I gotta take up a job at mcdelivery too! And I assure you the bulge in my pants will be tiny by no means!
Old 22-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Nice story TS. Keep them cumming.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 23-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping for more!
Old 23-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lewis99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymae View Post

Hi lewis99~thks for e warm welcome again..lol..
Would u be the resident thread greeter? Cool job!
resident thread greeter? greet all samsters like hotel recept or doorman? maybe will bump into you and mr t.
Old 23-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no updates on a sunday? im still waiting patiently for the next installment.
Old 23-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fingertuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man sometimes I just don't know if stories here are true. Are you fucking serious... a Mcdelivery guy?! If it's true... Man that guy's my fucking hero, maybe I should go try that job while I'm waiting to enlist.
Old 23-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
Tease deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTease deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

quite an intriguing storyline
Old 23-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

can't wait for next installment!
Old 23-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
marquin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah ... not McD .... awwwhhh
Old 23-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow nice one lucky mac-delivery SIA I might drop all the food lol.

Xmas sis and looking forward to a update.
Old 23-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

The macdelivery guy indeed is horny ...
Old 23-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

'prove to you? Alamak. You sure you want me to prove to you? Later I prove to you already you scream molest I die sia...' he said 'molest??? As long as you don't touch me, I won't say molest. ' I told him, still curious about his offer.. 'ok sexy lady, I trust you. Please close your eyes can? Im shy' he gave me that innocent look. I followed as he asked, 'ok, open now.' I did so and found him standing there, his helmet taken off, both his hands covering his crotch area. 'what's wrong?' I asked him. 'you really want to see proof?' he asked again. 'yup' I replied him in anticipation. The betrayal was really driving the bad naughty side within me out..

'heh, okay!' he replied with more confidence and some form of cheekiness, he lifted his hands and put them on his waist, his penis was now revealed, fully erected... But it was very very small, 3.5 inches long.... ONE inch thick.... I gasped in full surprise and shock, he noticed the reaction on my face. 'Alamak, I know it's very small. But see I never bluff, you really make me horny because you so sexy sia.' He said now in more of a cheeky tone, 'so how now im so horny i cant work sia, all your fault!!' 'My fault???? How is it even that??' I replied him unexpectedly of his weird suggestion. 'You wear til so sexy? Want to seduce me is it? Heheh. Kidding kidding.' He joked back in an adorable manner. 'Seduce you?' I didn't even know who they would send lo' I argued back. 'Okayokay say I kidding already. So how sia? He asked again. 'How what? I replied him, slightly irritated but also felt a tinge of excitement because of the awkward situation. 'How i supposed to go back work? I feel so horny sia' he asked cheekily. 'And then???? What you want me to do???' I replied. He paused, hesitated, then finally asked bravely. 'You help me la.....'

Last edited by chubbybubbly; 23-12-2012 at 11:46 PM. Reason: change colours
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1