The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 30-09-2009, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple69 View Post
gg to BJ in early nov to meet up with a local there. Any hotels to recommend which has good ambience. nearby the tourist attractions? hope bro can help out. thanks.
my friend, how to help u when u dun state ur budget n by the way being near tourist attraction, u can be anywhere in beijing... just state how much u willing to spend 1st ok
Old 30-09-2009, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
my friend, how to help u when u dun state ur budget n by the way being near tourist attraction, u can be anywhere in beijing... just state how much u willing to spend 1st ok
he could have ask his local friend to book for him and might be cheaper too..
Old 30-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
he could have ask his local friend to book for him and might be cheaper too..
bro and_alloy is an expert in hotel, so he can surely help in this lah
Old 30-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
triple69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bro... my mistake.

the budget is about S$100 per night. Will be staying there for 4 nights.
the tourist attractions, the forbidden city, great wall and olympic stadium. just to name a few.

well, i can ask my local friend to book but she is abit shy. our first date. need to have a hotel where she can relax and feel safe.

if the hotel got jacuzzi also best.. thanks bro.

Quote:
Old 30-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple69 View Post
sorry bro... my mistake.

the budget is about S$100 per night. Will be staying there for 4 nights.
the tourist attractions, the forbidden city, great wall and olympic stadium. just to name a few.

well, i can ask my local friend to book but she is abit shy. our first date. need to have a hotel where she can relax and feel safe.

if the hotel got jacuzzi also best.. thanks bro.
That's what i mean, base on what u wrote in terms of tourist attraction, u've got central, far far north west, north of city...
sorry to disappoint you on this...$100 is not event RMB 500 at the moment...and for an international 5 star hotel with standard room i.e w/o jacuzzi will cost you minimum twice that amount...Bj is cheap but not that cheap...will pm u some local hotel link that u can book from
Old 30-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's what i mean, base on what u wrote in terms of tourist attraction, u've got central, far far north west, north of city...
sorry to disappoint you on this...$100 is not event RMB 500 at the moment...and for an international 5 star hotel with standard room i.e w/o jacuzzi will cost you minimum twice that amount...Bj is cheap but not that cheap...will pm u some local hotel link that u can book from
Bro and-alloy,
You are really the light house in Beijing in Hotel. I think our brother's intended tourist attraction is all around Beijing, but it seems like Wangfujing area is more central to his request. He should search for Motel 268 budget hotel, which could be around $100. However, there is no amenities such as KTV, Jaccuzzi, etc.

I recently stayed in one which is under the cooporate rate of a friend, and it is in Wangfujing area and a 5 star hotel. With heavey discount, I paid RMB 1200 ++ for a night stay.

In brief, I think he should try Motel 268 chain.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 30-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Bro and-alloy,
You are really the light house in Beijing in Hotel. I think our brother's intended tourist attraction is all around Beijing, but it seems like Wangfujing area is more central to his request. He should search for Motel 268 budget hotel, which could be around $100.
Hi bro, yes Motel 268 is a very good budget hotel and in China it's a hotel that i would stay given a choice as there's no surprises that comes with it...it's just that i really hate WFJ as it's never easy to get a cab there...Next time u can drop me a mail if u are looking for a 5star hotel here, if not you can try Lee Garden which is a service apt just opp Motel 268. It's cheap with big room...cheers
Old 30-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bro, yes Motel 268 is a very good budget hotel and in China it's a hotel that i would stay given a choice as there's no surprises that comes with it...it's just that i really hate WFJ as it's never easy to get a cab there...Next time u can drop me a mail if u are looking for a 5star hotel here, if not you can try Lee Garden which is a service apt just opp Motel 268. It's cheap with big room...cheers
Hi Bro,
Thanks for the offer for help. I will definitely call you up for help. I am quite picky on accommodation as old man needs comfort. I used to stay at Novetel Peace Hotel, but the hardware sucks. I have seen the room in Motel 268 when I visited a friend. It has all what you need basically and the room will be cleaned everyday. But, I agree with you on the Taxi problem in WFJ. Getting a taxi is also a compeitive business even in this posh 5 star hotel in WFJ.A Friday two weeks ago when waiting for the hotel conciege to call for a cabl, I had a big argument with a westerner, who though that Ang Mo should have priority over Chinese, although I was on the queue earlier than him. I gave him a good "talk" in English and "fxxx" him off, to the delight of the hotel bell boys. I got the cab, of course.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 30-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,
I had a big argument with a westerner, who though that Ang Mo should have priority over Chinese, although I was on the queue earlier than him. I gave him a good "talk" in English and "fxxx" him off, to the delight of the hotel bell boys. I got the cab, of course.

Bro PTR,

I like your attitude. Yes tell those Ang Mo off..... they think we look like chinese and we are china men..... even china men should not give way...
Old 30-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I used to stay in this hotel called 华侨大厦 which has 5 star hotel hardware and in Wang Fu jin. The rate if I am not wrong is about Rmb 600.
Old 30-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bro,
A Friday two weeks ago when waiting for the hotel conciege to call for a cabl, I had a big argument with a westerner, who though that Ang Mo should have priority over Chinese, although I was on the queue earlier than him. I gave him a good "talk" in English and "fxxx" him off, to the delight of the hotel bell boys. I got the cab, of course.
Bro PTR, You have done us proud !
Old 01-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Bro PTR, You have done us proud !
Bro trellis and Mark,

You made me paiseh leh! I was just simply fighting for my right! First come first serve, but not Ang Mo served first.

We have been bullied enough already by these westerners!

Miss both of you though! Was in Beijing, but missed the kind invitation to chiong from Bro Mark as I was in Tianjin.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 01-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BlackAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyubiki View Post
Hi Guys....

Just back from Beijing 2 weeks... was staying at JinJiang Fuyuan Hotel.
Got room very good service wanted to share.... chinese meimei at her early 20s, I think... Big boob... I had a long nigh :-)

Overnight damage RMB$1K
but add RMB200 transport :-(
contact mamasan Frentina +86 13522437024.

*Don't stay at that hotel, to F..... far from town.

Happy Cheonging
The hotel you stayed is in 五环 - 经济开发区- 亦庄 if I am not wrong. 30 - 40 mins to town if no jam. That's why she asked for 200RMB transport fee. Actually 100RMB should be enough for her to take taxi to and from city.

A good compromise would be to stay in 东三环 if you like easy commute between city and 亦庄.

Cheers.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
coco2008 is Cool - loads of Potential

just arived beijing today, after a busy day i managed to call lili to get a girl for massage to my hotel. Due to some traffic reasons lili couldnt get the arrangement. I spoken to her for a while and she mentioned that she can be contactable at her msn at [email protected] .May also directly the phone to find her13552885100
Old 01-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
about wet pussies

I am not so sure all these lilly girls really get wet...
I rember last time I put my finger inside as the girl had just gone out of bathroom and it was already wet before any preliminary move (usually I do it after peting for a while). I guess maybe they just put some lub inside while in bathroom. It was the first time I tried it so I don't have any statistics (the girl was so nice that I just ordered the same girl for a few days there. Fake Wet but not fake nice and excellent service)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1