The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I met an interesting Tiong today, and how the stupid PAP is taken advantage off

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

In the course of my day to day business dealings, I recently met this Chinese chap. He is in his early 40s and has a successful career in Canada. He has a wife and 2 boys in early secondary school in canada. When I first met him, he introduced himself surprisingly to me as a Singaporean who moved to Canada. I told him don't bluff, his accent was definitely mainland China and there was no way he was a native born singaporean like myself. After some questioning by me, he admitted that he lived in Singapore for 6 years, and migrated to Singapore from China. After he got his singapore citizenship, he applied for PR in canada and got it. One of the reason is that he did not want his 2 sons to do NS. But he admitted that he still has his sinkie passport and that is why he tells everyone he is singaporean to give the illusion that he does not have the citizenship of another country. I feel damn insulted that this kind of asshole can call himself a singaporean. And not only that, tells everyone else he is one. He comes to singapore once every year while his wife and sons stay in Canada. He travels to singapore on his Sinkie passport. He is really enjoying life in canada with a big house and 2 cars. I can tell he never intended to make singapore his permanent home and just used and play the system to get a citizenship because it was easier to qualify for PR to Canada if you are a singaporean.

After talking to him, I realized the stupid PAP got played big time. People like him create the illusion that the PAP's FT import policy is working. the PAP thinks that they have successfully attracted professionals like this guy to singapore and not only that, these people have taken up citizenship in singapore. This creates false data. The chinese chap is on the govt. registry as a citizen but actually, he is not even here and has the citizienship of another country. He pays taxes in canada, owns property there, and contributes to the canadian economy, and nothing to the singapore economy. But the retarded PAP thinks he is on the books and therefore must be a constructive member of singapore society. this kind of false success story is encouraging gay loong and the bunch of morons to import even more. Then always, they are wondering why there is still a shortage of professionals when they have already given citizenships to so many.

What kind of fucked up traitorous govt does this to their country?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1