The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Re: Jin Hua - 22 yo PRC Student in SG, Super GF Feel (Pix Inc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by global25 View Post
Jin Hua

Door locked. Jin Hua becomes a playful and horny Jap AV star! She was dancing to the DVD music, making notti, CFM faces/moves. Role acting. Very pro!
thks bro global25 for the FR. yeah. Jin Hua can be really playful and horny.. but she usually gives the impression of a decent lady when she first appears.. thats mainly cuz she is stilll a student.. maybe bros can guide her to being more sexy.. change to some sexier clothes.. some make up.. yeah.. a gem to be polished! ...

bros who would like to try her can PM me.. ive just cleared abt 20 slots in my PM box..
Old 03-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

Name: as state in thread
looks:8/10
Boobs :B to C
BBBJ : 7/10
GFE : 7.5/10
FJ : 8/10
Old 11-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

Thanks to bro metalsp2 for the JinHua’s contact. I was unable to meet her due to limited time on my last trip back and was only able to catch up with her on this trip.

My first impression of JH is that of a typical Chinese lady look with her round face. She was very shy and did not like to talk much when we first met – making me wondering if I’ve made a mistake of contacting her. Luckily, her attitude changed as soon as we went behind closed door, and became more chatty – maybe she just do not like to speak in public.

She gave me her limited version of “boob bath” that my little bro appreciated. However, she capped rather quickly for the BJ. She was a screamer during the main act – not sure if it is for real since I didn’t think I did anything out of ordinary, although I was affected by her scream of “kuai gei wo” (give it to me fast) and she didn’t mean faster stroke – she wanted to finish it fast.

Below is my rating:
Name : Jin Hua aka XiXi
Look: 7/10 (with typical Chinese round face; some makeup)
Ht/Wt : 163cm/50kg (my guess)
Body: 7/10 (fair
Boobs: B, 6/10 (no pinky nip)
BBBJ : No; only BJ (6/10 SOP)
Frenching : Not allowed
Fringering : No
AR: No
Licking: Not allowed
Painting : didn’t try
FJ : 6/10 (wet, loud moan but wanting to finish it fast)
GFE: 6/10 (shy although her actions said she has been around)
Attitude: 7/10 (almost cold outside, but warmer in room)
Overall: 6.5/10
Damage: $100 inc Tips, excl hotel
RTF: maybe she may not be so shy the next time, but many other around
Old 12-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zeon86x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name : Jin Hua
Body:7/10
Boobs: B Cup
BJ :7/10 SOP
Frenching : Not allowed
Fringering : Yes
FJ : 7/10 (rather hardworking)
Attitude: 8/10 (quite ok,cruz can joke ard like my fuck buddy)
Damage: $100 inc Tips, excl hotel
Old 06-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Name: jin hua
Origin: suchian
Looks: student look (today no wear specs)
Ht: i nv measure leh
Boobs: should be B, watch out for her nipple
BBJJ : 9/10 very hardworking
FJ: very wet wet wet... nice sound
Fingering: NO, please respect her
Pussy: tight...she told me she rest about 2 weeks hehe
service: 10/10
RTF: Yes I bonk her again

Old 15-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
specific deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro elth & TS for Jin Hua contact. Fast hand fast leg, made an sexpointment with her yesterday. Below my brief FR…….sorry for not so details…

Name: Jin Hua (希希)
looks: 7.0/10 (a bit shy…..still very new in this line…..need bro to coach her )
Bath: SOP
frenching: light
Fingering: light, outside…did not try deeper….do not want to hurt her
Boobs : nice and soft
BJ : 8/10 (do her best…)
GFE : 8.5/10 (once ice break…..can talk well…soft spoken…)
FJ : 8/10
RTF: Yes.

Bought her dinner after the session...a very nice girl...
Old 16-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ideal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, elth - thanks for yuour lobang. I managed to "UP" her on 14 Jan 2009 at 3pm. As promised, here is my FR:-

Called her around 1.30pm, she was just back from school. Arranged to pick her up at 3pm. She looks very pure - STUDENT look! (My taste).

We chatted for a while and proceed to bath together. Her Catbath is stimulating. Her bbbj is good. On the bed, we French & fingering till she is wet. No KY is needed. We make love in different position.

For about 40min of Sexerising, she was almost exhausted. She lay on my chest to sleep for about 10min.She really was tired.

Of course, no regret - money worth spend.
Rtf - Definately yes!
Old 22-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry to bro metalsp2 for getting xixi’s (jin hua) contact for 1 month plus, and only provide FR till now. But better late than never right ?

Finally managed to meet up with her couple of days ago. While waiting for her inside my car, saw a young lady with a pair of big sunglasses walking towards me. We had little conversation when she jumped into the car. Off we went to a hotel in L area,

Once inside the room, she removed her sunglasses. Xixi had a typical round face, young China lady look, very shy. Some pimples were noted on her face and she blamed it on the recent hot weather. I initiated some small talks with her in order to warm her up. I could sense that she had begun to ease a bit, and started to jump on the bed like a small girl. So I also joined her jumping on the bed. After a while, we hugged and embraced each other. While standing on the bed, I kissed her ear and face. Our hands started to explore each other. I could feel that her boot is quite handful to grap and boobs were sizable. My hands slowly moved inside her clothes to feel her body. With a swift action, I unbuckled her bra in a single twist. I could feel her nipples were started to get erected and hard. Her hand also moved to my dick and said “Wow” smiling at me.

Quickly Xixi removed all her clothing and told me to join her in the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, her back was facing me and I apply the shower gel on her body. Her hands also help to soap my dick while it was parking between her ass crack. In the same position, she began wriggling up and down that increased my stimulation.

After the shower, we jumped to the bed under the blanket. She laid on the bed motionlessly. I got the hint to initiate the action. I tried to begin by kissing her lips but she seemed to avoid. So I respected that and moved my advances downwards to her boobs. When my gentle lick moved to her nipples, she covered them with he folded arms. Think she didn’t like it as well. I was a bit pissed off by then. So no choice and my hand shifted downwards to her pussy. Oh boy, she was wet, and could actually felt juices flowing on her hands.

Then I laid back and hinted her to take over her responsibility. But she didn’t get the hint and took no action. So I passed her the cap. She opened it and put in her mouth. However she threw it out and looked at it again, and asked me what it was. I told her I had never tried this new brand (Elite 003) before and could be some lubricant. She then tried to use her hand and capped me. But it seemed that she had some difficulty to slip it on and struggled for some time. Shit, the cap seemed to be too small and I actually cum. This was the first time I encountered this, and felt very embarrassed. Not sure if it was the cap or I didn’t had some action for almost 2 months already.

Anyway, it was over. Mission did not accomplish.

Name : XiXi (Jin Hua)
Age: my guess is 23 (she said this day was her birthday)
Look: 6/10 (no makeup)
Ht/Wt : 164cm/50kg (said she put on 5kg of weight)
Boobs: B plus
BJ : No
Frenching : No (not even light kisses on lips)
Fingering : Only outside (stopped me from entering)
Licking: Only on her body but not nipples
FJ : Mission failed
Overall: 5.5/10 (partly my problem)
Damage: $80
RTF: most likely not as couldn’t click

Thanks again for bro metalsp2 for sharing this contact. Sorry if my FR is distasteful to some bros but I only reported the truth from my personal engagement. Think others would have better encounter than me.
Old 22-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
suqicake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS to pass me her contact.

Pick her up from her place.
While waiting in the car for 10 min i was wondering how is her look.
Finally see a lady walking towards me and from far she look cool and cute.
We proceed to nearby love nest.

name: Jin Hua
looks: 5/10 Sorry not my type but she has nice cool look.
boobs: b, small nips with light brown.
figure: 7/10 some baby fats
hj: never try
bbbj: Nevery try
fj: 7/10
pussy: quite tight
Very accomodating, GFE.
damage: $70 + $20 hotel
RTF: nil
Old 22-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
llbaccb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the contact. As promise, this is the FR.
Tried to called her on Wed but she is sleeping, only manage to meet up today.

Sorry that I am no good in writting FR, agreed via SMS to meeting at xxxx Hotel, ask to book room and provide room number.

Waited 10mins, ding dong and a shy gal stands outside and ask me if she is correct person (how do I know? I have never meet her before). Anyway, ask her to some in and do the verification inside rather than standing outside with people walking by...

name: Jin Hua
looks: 6.5/10 (I know that I got high requirements)
boobs: small B, all natural, small nips but quite big tips
figure: 8/10 not bad especially when viewing it while performing doggy
hj: never try
bbbj: 9/10 hardworking with licking all over and lick very long
fj: 8.5/10 tried 3 positions and cum in doggy
pussy: 8/10 good, no smell
I can relate to her well.
damage: $70 +$10 tips + $20 hotel + $4 CD
RTF: 100%
Old 26-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 21
LifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to behold

Had tried Jin Hua last week, a young girl next door with single eye lid..... nothing too special too comment or to shout, but her bbbj with good standard, a lot of sucking and licking..... seems like red code around keep on saying that she felt her neh neh a bit uncomfortable .....
Old 29-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ferderline is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks Bro elth for Jin Hua contact. Had a session with here and this what i feel abt her.

overall:
looks: 7.5/10 (Common Face but sweet)
boobs: 7/10 (Ave size)
figure: 8/10 (slim)
hj: 7/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 8.5/10
pussy: 9/10
Old 31-01-2009, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinlee_1968 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks Bro elth for providing Jin Hua contact. Below is my rating on here.

Name: Jiu Hua
Look: 7.5/10 (With long straight hair but without makeup)
Skin: smooth and fair
Boobs: B+
BBBJ: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10 ( tight, wet, her moan and action make me crazy )
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: Yes
Old 31-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
hyde21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thkx bro for the ctc, here my FR.

Call Jin hua this afternoon, she juz wake up when i call her. She have a sweet voice. After deciding on the time i go over her place to pick her up.
We went go B81 get a room.

After tcss awhile she ask me to go bathe. I ask her along. She use her boobs to rub my back and the feeling is good. we dried ourself and procced to the bed she catbath me n bbbj me. Her cathbath quite normal but her bbbj quite good. After some frenching she get high liao and she capped me n do the cowgirl. The moment i enter her i can feel the tightnest. Her pussy is too tight for me and i cum in abt 5 min. She like need some strength to pull my little bro out. Her pussy is tight!!!!

Den after that we clean up n a bro called her so we got to leave.

looks: 7.5/10 (small eyes)
boobs: 7.5/10 (A+)
fj: 8.5/10
pussy: 9/10 (sucking my didi in.)
Old 28-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 20
pirahna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with her today.

Reach the hotel and waited for her. Ding Dong... open door, there stood a young looking gal with sweet looks. Came in and we chit chat for a while.

She then asked me if i want to bathe. Ok, stripped to me birthday suit and went to the bathroom with her.

She cleaned me up thoroughly, using her breast to soap my back and front. Cannot take it, hugged her from behind and soaped her breast and slowly moved down and fingered her. She moaned softly.

Then dry up and proceed to the bed. She started to lick my nipples and worked her way down. As she was giving me a bbbj, i fingered her until she became damn wet. She then placed her head between my legs and gave me a wonder bbbj, licked my tighs and balls. While she was doing it, she kept giving me glances. Damn siok!!

Cannot tahan, asked her to cap me and she rode me. After a good 10 mins, i flipped her over and did missonary and then doggie. Cum during the last position.

She helped cleaned me up and then we bathe again.

looks: 7/10
boobs: 8/10 (firm)
fj: 7.5/10

Thank you TS for this recommendation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1