The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ilikekitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wanna have fun in ChangPing-Dongguan-PRC?

Hi Bro,

Anyone know whether there is any activities at Shi Long, Dong Guan?
Old 28-10-2007, 12:03 PM
lexusrider

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Any recent info about Chanping-Donguan ? The posts here are way back in September.
Old 28-10-2007, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

yo bro, for the updated postings, please refer to the threat here...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=67375

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:44 PM
COLON

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro Any Chance Of Sending Info Sounds Good
Old 22-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BabeFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikekitty View Post
Hi Bro,

Anyone know whether there is any activities at Shi Long, Dong Guan?

Which hotel u are staying?

There is a good KTV called Wang Jiao which is big. With KTV, beer garden, live show all in the same building if that is what u are looking for?
Old 29-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any upcoming trip?
Old 05-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearthrob View Post
Any upcoming trip?
yo bro, the trip happening every month, check out here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/interna...jie-humen.html

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 14-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jhston deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am in changping now. was in gz and call wah zhai after reading the posts here. he brought us to jia yi ktv yesterday. never seen a ktv with 1000 girls, 80 rooms and 20++ mummies before...
but was feeling a bit of kena rip off by wah zhai. think he might have some arrangements with the ktv here. what do fellow bros think>? just 2 of us. 6 girls. and the bill was 3000rmb without tips. 380rmb each btl. we drank 3+1
Old 16-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhston View Post
i am in changping now. was in gz and call wah zhai after reading the posts here. he brought us to jia yi ktv yesterday. never seen a ktv with 1000 girls, 80 rooms and 20++ mummies before...
but was feeling a bit of kena rip off by wah zhai. think he might have some arrangements with the ktv here. what do fellow bros think>? just 2 of us. 6 girls. and the bill was 3000rmb without tips. 380rmb each btl. we drank 3+1
to me, your bill is at the high side.

my normal bill for 3 persons in JY ktv normally is about RMB1000 - RMB1500.

here is the simple breakdown:
room charge: 150
6 bottles of red wine: 800 (buy 2 free 1)
6 mixer: 200
girls drink: 25 each.

if you have 6 girls, that will make up the total of about 1300.

there are the service charge but at the same time you should able to get discount that can contrast the charge.

economical red wine is rmb178 per bottle, 2 free 1.

if you are not the heavy drinker, 6 bottles of red wine is enough for 3 bros (usually the girls don't drink much); or additional 3 bottles red wine (plust 3 mixer) that will add the bill for additional rmb500.

to me, no point to open the expensive liquor in the ktv, 1st, they might give you the fake alcohol; 2nd, the main purpose going to cp is for MM but not on drinking.

rmb1000 per pax, i think you better drink in singkapo…

there are many "agents" earning the commission based on your bill spent, MM tips and others; you may just have to a bit be careful...

Old 17-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
to me, your bill is at the high side.

my normal bill for 3 persons in JY ktv normally is about RMB1000 - RMB1500.

here is the simple breakdown:
room charge: 150
6 bottles of red wine: 800 (buy 2 free 1)
6 mixer: 200
girls drink: 25 each.

if you have 6 girls, that will make up the total of about 1300.

there are the service charge but at the same time you should able to get discount that can contrast the charge.

economical red wine is rmb178 per bottle, 2 free 1.

if you are not the heavy drinker, 6 bottles of red wine is enough for 3 bros (usually the girls don't drink much); or additional 3 bottles red wine (plust 3 mixer) that will add the bill for additional rmb500.

to me, no point to open the expensive liquor in the ktv, 1st, they might give you the fake alcohol; 2nd, the main purpose going to cp is for MM but not on drinking.

rmb1000 per pax, i think you better drink in singkapo…

there are many "agents" earning the commission based on your bill spent, MM tips and others; you may just have to a bit be careful...
Bro,
Mind to advise what's the min charges for the smallest room for JY? Coz I'm still considering whether I'ld like to go to CP alone for a day trip.
Ha...
Cheers.. Skyman
Old 19-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Bro,
Mind to advise what's the min charges for the smallest room for JY? Coz I'm still considering whether I'ld like to go to CP alone for a day trip.
Ha...
Cheers.. Skyman
Hahahah! Bro Skyman, u still want to go CP alone ah...drag bro surachai or GTO along la! Put in more effort and they will go one la...So we meet up in Sept in Sillypore?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 19-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 17
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Hahahah! Bro Skyman, u still want to go CP alone ah...drag bro surachai or GTO along la! Put in more effort and they will go one la...So we meet up in Sept in Sillypore?
can i join too
Old 22-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
ha.... Bro MKM, now decided to go straight to CA liao lah coz bro Surachai keep persuating me to go CA direct as he will reach there late at nite. Ha...

Bro Surachai has helped me to arrange all the things. So, how can I disappoint him. Ha... Cheers

Regarding yr Sep trip to Sillypore. I'll sure meeting up with you but when will u be coming? Please let me know earlier hor. Else, I traveling again later ler.. Ha..
Old 22-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ha.... Bro MKM, now decided to go straight to CA liao lah coz bro Surachai keep persuating me to go CA direct as he will reach there late at nite. Ha...

Bro Surachai has helped me to arrange all the things. So, how can I disappoint him. Ha... Cheers

Regarding yr Sep trip to Sillypore. I'll sure meeting up with you but when will u be coming? Please let me know earlier hor. Else, I traveling again later ler.. Ha..
Yo bro..my confirmed dates to Sillypore is arriving SG on the 19th Sept 6am...will be in SG till the 6th Oct..thou in between I am planning to go CP/CA and maybe TPE as well...do let me know when u wanna meet up, else i might be travelling again

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 22-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:

Dun say I persuade you leh...U want to go lay KC trap for miss Wang then u shift the blame to me. And I have never arrange anything for you hor, arranging things is MKM's forte..u should ask him instead esp the digging hole part. He will 1st dig for you then he will teach you how to do it personally. In no time you will be a expert already..

Right Maitong??
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1