The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applestrudel View Post
Level 4
Look delicious MILF
Many said she look like He Yong Fang
You judge
U naughtee naughtee bro!
Took secret shots of He Yong Fang!
But I must say they are nice pics.
She's one elegant looking MILF!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6196 / Power: 14
Botakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
U naughtee naughtee bro!
Took secret shots of He Yong Fang!
But I must say they are nice pics.
She's one elegant looking MILF!
Indeed she's one nice looking MILF, gonna try anytime soon?
Old 26-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead2 View Post
Indeed she's one nice looking MILF, gonna try anytime soon?
Hahaha ... Not sure worrr ... I get wary when the gal in spotlight is heavily publicized ... Might hv hygiene issues too as her NNP could be sucked countless times without/with little washing. (Toilet far away mah!)

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-10-2014, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Level 4
Look delicious MILF
Many said she look like
Good job bro. She is the one.... elegant MILF.
Old 27-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aa7181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Level 4
Look delicious MILF
You judge

Steady bro! Got taken other MLs too? I read some famous MLs there too.
The regular ones...and those from Adelphi I read?!
Old 27-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Hi bros

Can anyone pm me yuki's wechat? Not sure if she is still working, just saw her at a supermarket outside just now. Then realised i deleted her wc
Old 30-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Decided to take a walk and look around FC... The escalators to the 3rd and 4th stories are down... Think repair one side? Or on purpose make it stairs since not much people go up those floors...

Anyway quite a few MILF.... Their prices all standard... $30 for room and 30mins massage, 50HJ. And 100 BJ. ofcourse i aint gonna pay those prices, was aiming to get a BJ for 50 (and willing to pay up to 30 for HJ, if i want FJ, might as well find FL. Don't feel comfortable having sex in those shops with a screen or curtain). Manage to find a few who reluctantly agrees when i said "nevermind" and walk off... But i also know they wont go a good job. So i was looking for something really eye catching, and will offer her max $100 for massage and BJ...

I finally saw one... Sweet girl. Maybe 28... Fair skin, 3rd floor. With nice big knockers.... So i when to talk to her, then say ok, i want to massage. Then this AILF, key word is aunty, say "good, i show u the room" then i saw the girl i wanted behind me, so i thot fine, she boss bring me to the room and she follows.... Then after a while i turn around, the Pretty girl gone!!! Left the AILF ask me ok or not and i can strip and shower.... I was like... WTH! Advertising ah? Pretty girl at the counter, show half ball, then this is the one i get? I told her no and walk out. Seeing the pretty girl at the counter playing her phone. I admit the room she showed me was big (as compared to the rest i have seen) and with a shower. The rest just a small bed like pertain.

I just gave up. The only other chio one was at the 2nd floor, corner unit at the very end, but she was trying to attract another guy, so i left FC, and when somewhere else to... Take care of myself.

Ok thats my maiden trip to FC, reminds me of the pearl center of yesteryear. Small cramp little rooms mainly for one thing. Maybe i when off peak hour, around 2pm, a few having lunch, some are closed. Good for those with like milf. One or two pretty ones. Worth going again.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 31-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Takuma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Level 4
Look delicious MILF
You judge

This is the same Coco from Takara a few years back. She is a nice woman. I hope you remove her pictures in case she kena attention from av. Thanks.
Old 31-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hummyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takuma View Post
This is the same Coco from Takara a few years back. She is a nice woman. I hope you remove her pictures in case she kena attention from av. Thanks.
GG... just posted on the av raid thread, come here saw this....
Old 02-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummyguy View Post
GG... just posted on the av raid thread, come here saw this....
Veri decent looking leh..
like a lady boss , try to get client.
Got photo doesnt mean she do thing.
Nice shot anyway.
Thk bro takuma for contribution.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Strudelapple is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Old 03-11-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Like man shoulder, lady boy?
Old 03-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute

:where is it

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 03-11-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strudelapple View Post

Bro,she allow u to take pic on her! care to share this hard core babe!
Old 03-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

More like hotel room or apartment lo..
Not seem this room at FC maybe new joint ba
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1