The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light
Question about girls and sex...

most girls i fucked usually want me to last long (40 - 50 mins)..but my OC want me to shoot out as fast as possible(10-20mins) as she say she don't have interest in sex. what do you guys think? The tricks I used are similar and it worked on most girls, even some FLs want me to last longer but not my OC... Why ah? Any lao jiaos can lip lai give advice?

plus she don't like fingering or cunnilingus. She just want straight fuck and she say its boring. Nipple action doesn't work on her either and toys cannot do the trick.

Is there really such women in the world who don't like sex or is she having fun behind my back?

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 29-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ohmygod555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Question about girls and sex...

Don't worry too much bro. Some people (both male n female) just have very very low sex drive. You should be grateful that even though she's not enjoying she's still allowing you to do it with her, many would just give all sorts of excuse.
Old 29-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

I feel for u bro...Hvt marry ur sex life wz ur girl aldy so boring...Aft marry how wor...

R u sure FL wat u to last longer??!!!...Thght those WL cant wait for their clients to finish off ASAP one...??!!...If u can satisfied a WL like u say but ur OC dun feel ur superhuman powers then i dun knw wat to say man
Old 29-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
joycepink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMO as a lady. Either she have a low sex drive or she have weird fetish. Different girls have different fantasy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1