The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Dinoe82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao ah lian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drangonfly View Post
Thanks Dark Shiver, Jason19870313, prettymannequin, Dinoe82, SexAB...

Don't understand what's all the fighting all about here? I guess i hijacked the wrong thread or maybe i shouldn't countinue.
Haha, to be honest i myself is confuse..
Anws, im excited to read both your story as well as TS studentlover ah lian stories.. you should continue the story bro but maybe start thread of your own? So people wont be confused?
Old 03-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by studentlover View Post
don't say secondary sch, sometimes, in jc no need ah lian also can have sex one
Post something, I want to give you 12 points.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
dinioman3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, damn nice to read story about ah lianz getting fucked. Good job!
Old 05-09-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
drangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

then Ah San pull Rina arm as he stood up from the sofa and hold her by the waist and walked into the room joining Vincent and Candy.
Rina could feel her stomach churning from the fear within.

upon entering the room, Rina was shock to see Vincent only in a polo tee and candy stripped down to her bra laying on the bed in some hot action. Vincent was kneeling by the side of the bed with his dick inside Candy mouth while he finger her cb.

It was the masterbed room of the 3 rooms flat away from the corridor. There was 2 single beds in there but Ah san did not bring Rina onto the vacant bed. instead, he bring Rina toward a drawer at the corner of the room and took out a small capsule vibrator from the drawer. He passed it to Rina and instructed her to put it inside her cb.

Rina sigh and reluctantly took it, then she turn around and quickly reach her hand under her skirt and tuck the capsule into her panty. when Rina turn around, Ah san was already naked. tearing open the box of condom which he brought from 7eleven earlier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a ribbed textured okomoto condom. Ah San wear the condom in front of Rina but Rina was too shy, standing in front of AhSan looking away, not knowing what to do.

AhSan took a step closer after wearing the condom and hug Rina by her tiny waist with one arm, bringing Rina closer to him and reach his other hand under her skirt, into the panty and whisper into her ear," kar ni nar, limpeh ask you put it inside your cheebye not panty understand."
As he was saying that, he squeeze the capsule lightly to turn on the vibrating mode and push it right into Rina's cb.

Rina: mmm.. uhh, wa liao eh...
Rina was shocked and quickly clamp her thighs together slightly but it was too late. She knew there's nothing she can do except to obey AhSan (her ginna tao).

AhSan: haha so hum chee... ehh you know how to kum lj or not?

Rina nodded her head but still looking away, avoiding eye contact with AhSan.

AhSan press Rina on her shoulder pushing her to kneel down and said,
AhSan: ok la, don't say i not good. Limpeh give you easy one. just kum my LJ hor limpeh song ok?

Rina reluctantly got onto her knees and AhSan immediately use his LJ to slap her face a few times. Rina quickly try to avoid it and hold AhSan dick with her hand, she looked up at him and stare with a unhappy face.

AhSan: see what see?? ang chua? buay song ar?

Rina quickly look away and said: mei you.

AhSan: ehh open your button let me see leh.

Rina had no choice but reluctantly unbutton the top button of her sch blouse, 1 by 1 she unbutton slowly revealing her sky blur polka dots bra underneath. She left the bottom last 2 buttons on, but the opening was enough for Ahsan to see her long kang clearly.

Ah San used his LJ to slap Rina's face again, this time Rina quickly try to hold it n avoid it touching her face. She looked up at AhSan and start to gently stroke it.

Ah San's LJ start to grow harder in Rina's soft hand.

Old 05-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
SuckIt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it going bro!
Old 16-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 12
Vector is one of the Best!Vector is one of the Best!Vector is one of the Best!Vector is one of the Best!

awaiting your next update!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1