The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: reasonable amt for the mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
That's like 22 months of retrenchment benefits!

All I can say.. there is a big difference between paid companionship and providing for someone u care for. I believe u do care for her.
First you pay a huge amount to fuck someone.

After that you pay a huge amount to stop!

And they say humans are supposed to be an intelligent species.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenpaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
U r absolutely correct. Did gave her an Ang Pow of 88k. So far, she didn't come and bother me and I'm living my happy life now!
What a golden handshake.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had a long relationship with someone, didn't have to give her anything other than my time. As I have no more time to offer, subsequently we split due to non communication and her being angry with me for not being with her.

The next one cheated me some money.
The next one also didn't demand anything much. I just bought whatever I thought necessary for her. Nothing too expensive.

Present one also didn't want money but my time and pestering me for a baby with her. I am keeping to my stance, try to have stance time and all.

I have loved all of them and didn't want such relationships, somehow things turned out differently.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
That's like 22 months of retrenchment benefits!

All I can say.. there is a big difference between paid companionship and providing for someone u care for. I believe u do care for her.
Money can be earned back. I just want to be fair to her as I was her only man then. 好来好去。
Old 01-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nihabaashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Money can be earned back. I just want to be fair to her as I was her only man then. 好来好去。
Well said.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nihabaashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you to BroRelax and also to stillgottheblue, for sharing.

Appreciate it
Old 01-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Used to have 1. But I decided to end it 1.5yrs back. Now i more happy to spend the money on my properties and my Lamborghini.

Gave her an allowance of 4k per month plus a BMW to drive.

Lasted for 2 year. Every year 2 holiday trips with me. Bought her many Prada & Chanel handbags plus 3 Rolex watches.
no Kelly or Birkin - only prada and chanel?
Old 01-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
july3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Kelly and Birkin is damn expensive despite quite a number of my friend carrying it.

But normal young age girl they won't go for that range but older woman will? I'm not sure but my frd who carry such bags are mostly around my age or older just my 2 cents worth
Old 01-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I better don't say anymore. Boss already commented me till I don't worth a cent liao!
Old 02-09-2014, 04:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3rd View Post
Kelly and Birkin is damn expensive despite quite a number of my friend carrying it.

But normal young age girl they won't go for that range but older woman will? I'm not sure but my frd who carry such bags are mostly around my age or older just my 2 cents worth
What's wrong with plastic bags from the supermarket?

Seriously guys if a girl needs expensive bags and fancy jewelry in order to build her self worth, this is the wrong sort of pussy to get involved with. Nice people don't need to show off with platinum cards, branded goods and other status symbols. I'd run a mile and keep well away from such characters.

If they are good fucks, just pay them by the hour. It's a much less complicated arrangement. You may think that keeping them as mistresses makes them "exclusive" to you but evidence has shown that this is often not the case. These women will have no qualms about earning a few extra bucks when you are otherwise occupied.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
july3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What's wrong with plastic bags from the supermarket? Seriously guys if a girl needs expensive bags and fancy jewelry in order to build her self worth, this is the wrong sort of pussy to get involved with. Nice people don't need to show off with platinum cards, branded goods and other status symbols. I'd run a mile and keep well away from such characters. If they are good fucks, just pay them by the hour. It's a much less complicated arrangement. You may think that keeping them as mistresses makes them "exclusive" to you but evidence has shown that this is often not the case. These women will have no qualms about earning a few extra bucks when you are otherwise occupied.
True! I carry recycle bags & vegan bag. Branded bag I can't afford
Old 02-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's wrong with plastic bags from the supermarket?

Seriously guys if a girl needs expensive bags and fancy jewelry in order to build her self worth, this is the wrong sort of pussy to get involved with. Nice people don't need to show off with platinum cards, branded goods and other status symbols. I'd run a mile and keep well away from such characters.

If they are good fucks, just pay them by the hour. It's a much less complicated arrangement. You may think that keeping them as mistresses makes them "exclusive" to you but evidence has shown that this is often not the case. These women will have no qualms about earning a few extra bucks when you are otherwise occupied.

]

Very well said , I spoke to an Ang Mor chick while I was back in the UK .

She's an Optom earning quite a decent salary there , and while I asked her , why don't you ladies go for Branded Goods ?

Her reply was , All these things does not make you a better person .

Sibeh Sui !

Old 02-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Very well said , I spoke to an Ang Mor chick while I was back in the UK .

She's an Optom earning quite a decent salary there , and while I asked her , why don't you ladies go for Branded Goods ?

Her reply was , All these things does not make you a better person .

Sibeh Sui !

I got to agree on this. That's why I am in a dialema how Singaporean ladies are been taught from young. Maybe Asian gals are like that?

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Why on earth would anyone want to waste such a large sum of money every month.

Surely donating to a worthy cause would bring far more satisfaction.
i fully agree BOSS. even i, an oil tycoon, refrain from throwing money.

but I just don't understand why we still have to pay the lady when we make a donation (sperm).
Old 02-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3rd View Post
So how old are you ?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1