The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2010, 04:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Proceed at your own risk. Wasted my money there before finding out that this thread loads of fake frs.....
Ya man Ur right Bro, I think U have this type of experience before.. Why not share it with us .. Dont bottom it into urself..
Old 10-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fatherly10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterTheGOD View Post
Ya man Ur right Bro, I think U have this type of experience before.. Why not share it with us .. Dont bottom it into urself..

Anyway, go see see look look then judge youself lor... Take 150 as a investment lor... No choice.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherly10 View Post
Anyway, go see see look look then judge youself lor... Take 150 as a investment lor... No choice.
I read about 1805 SHU FEI fr about how she tied and blindfold a client, re make of kinky fun straight off a BASIC INSTINCT scrips. Wonder if this is true or not?

Or one of 1805's pie in the sky stories.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Fatherly10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... Haven try her. But I don like mature 1s. Prefer syts... Hee... Maybe next time go see then true or not...
Old 12-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jonathan1772 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L18h5

My very first GL was Ying Zi from L18H5. Was attracted by her beautiful eyes... remember she was waving at me as I passed by H5, motion to me to patronise them. Decided to try her after roaming the second round. Like it when gal looks at you like she likes you... hehe

Look : 8/10 (like a dream gal to me)
Figure: 7/10
Height : 1.7m
Boobs : 32B (I think..)
Skin: Fair
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: Very friendly Good GFE
RTF: Sure why not

Overall it was a good first time
Old 12-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yvesloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
I read about 1805 SHU FEI fr about how she tied and blindfold a client, re make of kinky fun straight off a BASIC INSTINCT scrips. Wonder if this is true or not?

Or one of 1805's pie in the sky stories.
Alamak! I want to try Shu Fei some bros say she is the tall and good looking classy type. BUT, she went home already......... next time I better quick hand quick leg when got new girl come in. So bros do you see any new girl or not in GL. seem like after world cup the whole place very quiet leh.

btw you bros noticed that there are just not as much Singaporeans in Singapore nowadays and the streets are mainly flooded by foreigners or not?

Last edited by yvesloh; 12-07-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvesloh View Post
Alamak! I want to try Shu Fei some bros say she is the tall and good looking classy type. BUT, she went home already......... next time I better quick hand quick leg when got new girl come in. So bros do you see any new girl or not in GL. seem like after world cup the whole place very quiet leh.

btw you bros noticed that there are just not as much Singaporeans in Singapore nowadays and the streets are mainly flooded by foreigners or not?
Aiyah bro. What to do lah. Singapore is like a gold mine for them. At least, the good thing is not just the male come to Singapore to be cheap labour, the female come to Singapore to provide cheap fuck lah. I saw the hyperlink you posted.

There is one they say got cheap foreign fuck at lorong 22. That place is not good one lah. fuck it. I still prefer licensed girls better at the end of the day.
Old 13-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Grinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went down to 1805 to bang Ying Zhi a few nights ago. I brought a nurse costume for her and she put on with glee… like a little girl receive her present.
Body: 9/10
Slim and sexy. B cup boobs with very juicy nipples.. firm ass and nice leggy legs.

Face: 8
Very nice and professional makeup.
Skin: 8/10
Very smooth and good to lick. Fair and milky

Shower: 6/10
Nothing special as she was very shy and quiet. She was very careful in helping me disrobe and she even fold my clothes! She washed my DIDI thoroughly and my balls... going to lick later.. heehee

Foreplay: 8/10
She started licking me softly from ear downwards towards neck. her hands was on DIDI. She then lick down to nipples. slowly slowly. she did each of nipples. She applied nice suction on my nipples. very stimulating. She was stroking DIDI all the while. DIDI was so stimulated it stood up very very hard!

BBBJ:9.5/10
OMG! The best part! She slowly licked the dickhead first while her fingers wrapped around the skin and rubbing it constantly.. not fast initially.. the force was perfect. She then swirled her tongue around the dickhead and down the shaft and up again.. then own again.. for close to 5 mins before slowly devouring my DIDI. Suction was hard.. and her fingers was helping me to masturbate.. She then remove her fingers and gave me deepthroat.. heavenly.. it was a miracle I didn’t shoot.

FJ:7/10
She capped me on and we tried 2 positions. Cowgirl and missionary. I could feel her pussy getting very wet as I bonk her. Everytime I bonk her, she gave out loud groan and will squeeze her own boobs for extra pleasure. She put a pillow under her ass for support and the feeling was great! I unloaded after 10 mins... We went for a shower and off we went both satisfied.

Attitude: 9/10
Very nice, sweet and GF effect. The way she help me disrobe and put on my clothes beats my ex GFs all time!

RTF: Definitely!
Old 13-07-2010, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Went down to 1805 to bang Ying Zhi a few nights ago. I brought a nurse costume for her and she put on with glee… like a little girl receive her present.
Body: 9/10
Slim and sexy. B cup boobs with very juicy nipples.. firm ass and nice leggy legs.

Face: 8
Very nice and professional makeup.
Skin: 8/10
Very smooth and good to lick. Fair and milky

Shower: 6/10
Nothing special as she was very shy and quiet. She was very careful in helping me disrobe and she even fold my clothes! She washed my DIDI thoroughly and my balls... going to lick later.. heehee

Foreplay: 8/10
She started licking me softly from ear downwards towards neck. her hands was on DIDI. She then lick down to nipples. slowly slowly. she did each of nipples. She applied nice suction on my nipples. very stimulating. She was stroking DIDI all the while. DIDI was so stimulated it stood up very very hard!

BBBJ:9.5/10
OMG! The best part! She slowly licked the dickhead first while her fingers wrapped around the skin and rubbing it constantly.. not fast initially.. the force was perfect. She then swirled her tongue around the dickhead and down the shaft and up again.. then own again.. for close to 5 mins before slowly devouring my DIDI. Suction was hard.. and her fingers was helping me to masturbate.. She then remove her fingers and gave me deepthroat.. heavenly.. it was a miracle I didn’t shoot.

FJ:7/10
She capped me on and we tried 2 positions. Cowgirl and missionary. I could feel her pussy getting very wet as I bonk her. Everytime I bonk her, she gave out loud groan and will squeeze her own boobs for extra pleasure. She put a pillow under her ass for support and the feeling was great! I unloaded after 10 mins... We went for a shower and off we went both satisfied.

Attitude: 9/10
Very nice, sweet and GF effect. The way she help me disrobe and put on my clothes beats my ex GFs all time!

RTF: Definitely!
Ya baby, she never failed to disappoint u .. She one hot Gal with the best BBBJ job in the house . Always on my list if I go to that house..
Old 18-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterTheGOD View Post
Ya baby, she never failed to disappoint u .. She one hot Gal with the best BBBJ job in the house . Always on my list if I go to that house..
eh bro are you sure you are really Peter? How come 1805 got come 5 super hot girls you neber info info us all bros. One of them even look like Jolin Tsai plus C-cup loh. I only got to know when I walked past this afternoon leh. If you really Peter you should have info us lah. Maybe you not who you claim to be so see good thing just keep to yourself. I zap you lah.
Old 18-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

Pinch_Of_Salt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L18h5

Amazing FR
Old 18-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RomeohumJuliet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
eh bro are you sure you are really Peter? How come 1805 got come 5 super hot girls you neber info info us all bros. One of them even look like Jolin Tsai plus C-cup loh. I only got to know when I walked past this afternoon leh. If you really Peter you should have info us lah. Maybe you not who you claim to be so see good thing just keep to yourself. I zap you lah.
Did I read you correctly??? Jolin Tsai. Bro Drink Milky You sure or not? You don't come here and hao xiao then later I go there I don't see any Jolin Tsai. I confirm gaurentee plus chop zap you one loh. lol.
Old 20-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
spainrule is Cool - loads of Potential

Today planned to try Ying Zhi. Proceed to 1805 & was greeted by friendly OKTs & many WLs. They stood infront of me & I felt like a superstar… I saw a few new girls, all quite good looking… But I decided to stick to my plan & waited for Ying Zhi who was working. 15mins elapse, saw her strutted into the hall.

We proceeded to the room.She started to talk & indeed she began to praise herself being pretty..blah..blah...& we continue to tcss. Ok for me as long as we break the ice...was pretty easy with her.

She stripped & saw her headlights...pretty pinkish nips on her bouncy boobs.
Proceed to shower & I got a decent boobs massage...she commented on my bro being difficult to erect...haha.

Then she gave me a bbbj in the shower room....was really nice,seeing her cutesy face sucking on my dick.Not bad suction.

On to the bed,she gave me a wonderful catbath,licking all over my bods,front & back,top to bottom...all over me is painted with her saliva.She is indeed very hardworking in this area.

Next is the bbbj,more balls licking & wet & sensous bbbj from her,… with deep throat though but suction was good with no feeling of her teeth.

I started to paint her & made her really wet, she just laid down & enjoyed it.

We started off with missionary & within minutes my armies unloaded into her.

Her ratings were fantastic.. I guess it could be due to her exp for working so long at GL…
Old 21-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

AlanZoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spainrule View Post
Today planned to try Ying Zhi. Proceed to 1805 & was greeted by friendly OKTs & many WLs. They stood infront of me & I felt like a superstar… I saw a few new girls, all quite good looking… But I decided to stick to my plan & waited for Ying Zhi who was working. 15mins elapse, saw her strutted into the hall.

We proceeded to the room.She started to talk & indeed she began to praise herself being pretty..blah..blah...& we continue to tcss. Ok for me as long as we break the ice...was pretty easy with her.

Proceed to shower & I got a decent boobs massage...she commented on my bro being difficult to erect...haha.

Then she gave me a bbbj in the shower room....was really nice,seeing her cutesy face sucking on my dick.Not bad suction.

On to the bed,she gave me a wonderful catbath,licking all over my bods,front & back,top to bottom...all over me is painted with her saliva.She is indeed very hardworking in this area.

Next is the bbbj,more balls licking & wet & sensous bbbj from her,… with deep throat though but suction was good with no feeling of her teeth.

I started to paint her & made her really wet, she just laid down & enjoyed it.

We started off with missionary & within minutes my armies unloaded into her.

Her ratings were fantastic.. I guess it could be due to her exp for working so long at GL…
Nice FR, keep them coming bro.
Old 22-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

QuekQuek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spainrule View Post
Sweet pink nips are my favourites. Must give her a try soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1