The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 24-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Not an outdoor sex experience.. last friday late night in an empty lift i was kissing my fb neck from behind and was groping her breast through her white office blouse

While doing the deed halfway it went past one of the level that had someone waiting to get down. The door didn't open cos we were going to the higher floor.
My fb stays in hdb where u can see inside the lift from outside.

Heehee she didn't know cos she was facing up eyes closed enjoying the breast massage and necking

That person must have a shock of his life to see this brief half-second while waiting for his lift lol!
Old 24-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
milkandcookies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymilkandcookies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wahhhhh....... so adventurous....
Old 24-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkandcookies View Post
wahhhhh....... so adventurous....
Actually quite late already past mn.. besides we didn't take off anything..only getting intimate in the lift nia.. before real action inside her house
Old 24-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangpangdragon View Post
I did once with my gf in the sand carpark near labrador park late at night. I parked facing inside and there are no cars around but can still see occasional car passing by which adds to the excitement.
Is the sand cp before the main cp facing the fence? I did it with my gf many times over there. It is safe but too many cars passing by and their headlights sometimes shine into my car if u are there early.

Once we got quite daring but it was very late too and no other people around. We got out of my car fully naked and bonk my gf outside the car. Keep looking out for cars and joggers but lucky none. Lasted 15 mins.

Also tried few times at the toilet cubicle near the main cp. Did it in girl and guy toilets. Have to be very quite because can hear very clearly.

Also on the second shelter on the left of the main cp. Very dark and some distance fr cp. Remove gf bra and panty and pull up her skirt. Bonk sitting down. If hv joggers we will just stop. They can't see much. Once even remove her jeans.

Also tried at the wooden platform facing the sea. Remove her panty and bonk her from behind. If people walk pass, have to pull down her skirt or dress to cover. Quite troublesome and there is some light. But quite exciting.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

wah! so many "new" places uncovered.........
Old 25-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Fucktheworld is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Have anyone tried punggol end near the beach?
Old 25-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Also tried at the wooden platform facing the sea. Remove her panty and bonk her from behind. If people walk pass, have to pull down her skirt or dress to cover. Quite troublesome and there is some light. But quite exciting.
I tried all these places in labrador too, last time got a staircase from the wooden platform to the sea side, but they seal off the staircase due to "safety reason", i wonder if there is anyway to bash thru and access the staircase?

there is a big grass field opposite that "sand cp", too bad it is sealed up now. the grass field is very dark and last time many cars will "bash" thru the grass field and shake there.

there was a small drive way that allow you to drive into the grass field and I still remember there was once a careless bro DROVE HIS CAR INTO THE DRAIN when he leaves. Then a few bro stop their bonking and come out of their cars to try push the car back to the road. I was bonking half way so i didn't come out offer to help....but in the end the guy call in a tow truck to pull his car out of the drain.

It must be damn malu if the tow truck ask how he managed to drive his car into the drain
Old 26-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobboy View Post
Most exciting place I did was at Sentosa.

There was this little pathway from Siloso beach into a small secluded private patch.

What was awesome was that this patch had not much light and was open facing the beach.

Me and my girl doggied facing unaware beachgoers who can't see us due to the difference in lighting. Jin shiok.
Sentosa is one of the best places.

There are many dark and secluded corners of the beach, some even have benches.

For those who prefer standing there are some huge rocks around too.
Old 26-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icehot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobboy View Post
Most exciting place I did was at Sentosa.

There was this little pathway from Siloso beach into a small secluded private patch.

What was awesome was that this patch had not much light and was open facing the beach.

Me and my girl doggied facing unaware beachgoers who can't see us due to the difference in lighting. Jin shiok.
Sentosa is a great place with many dark car parks around for a good time.
Old 27-08-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I tried all these places in labrador too, last time got a staircase from the wooden platform to the sea side, but they seal off the staircase due to "safety reason", i wonder if there is anyway to bash thru and access the staircase?
Yes still can bro. But have to climb over the fence. Not easy for girls.

Anyway was at gf place just now but had to go to my car to get some stuff and ask my gf to go with me. Gf was in her sleeping attire wearing a top that was long enough to cover her ass. She lazy so didn't wear her bra and panty.
While climbing the stairs to the mscp, i can see her butt. got turn on and start to tease her by touching her nipples and pussy. She was wet when we reach my car. Wanted to bonk her there but many cars parked beside mine. Too risky.
Took my stuff and went back to her blk. Once inside lift, i bonk her in doggy position. When we reach her floor, continue to bonk her inside lift while she press the open door button. Took off her top n bonk her fully naked inside lift. Cum within a few mins... too excited and scare get caught. Gf faster wear back her top and we went back to her place.
Old 27-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i tried to impress a prc lady with sumptuous dinner at uncle leong seafood at punggol area. we had a stroll to the coast in the dark, the terrain wasn't ideal for her to walk in her heals, so I carried her in my arms and walked closer to the coast.

i lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to her knees and did her in standing position.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 29-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Yes still can bro. But have to climb over the fence. Not easy for girls.

Anyway was at gf place just now but had to go to my car to get some stuff and ask my gf to go with me. Gf was in her sleeping attire wearing a top that was long enough to cover her ass. She lazy so didn't wear her bra and panty.
While climbing the stairs to the mscp, i can see her butt. got turn on and start to tease her by touching her nipples and pussy. She was wet when we reach my car. Wanted to bonk her there but many cars parked beside mine. Too risky.
Took my stuff and went back to her blk. Once inside lift, i bonk her in doggy position. When we reach her floor, continue to bonk her inside lift while she press the open door button. Took off her top n bonk her fully naked inside lift. Cum within a few mins... too excited and scare get caught. Gf faster wear back her top and we went back to her place.
Wa bro.. got check your lift got CCTV bo? Even HDB CCTV are real.

Buuuttt.... Rock on and be safe
Old 29-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelfingers View Post
been to yishun park (public toilet the one that is portable but bigger)
in car lor
in bushes (fort canning)
dressed in bikini on beach under the sentosa night skies
quickie on the rocks (sentosa)
doggie on the balcony in full view of someone's neighbours
on floors that ppl hardly go to eg. top floor of a HDB block
usually floor quite clean and deserted.

I always dream of having sex in an office/desk with me in OL clothes but never mind la... cus i dun work for office nor boss.
Nice Chanel! ^^

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 29-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
That stair case is now badly rusted and the wooden flooring rotted. There is also danger of falling branches from the overhanging trees. Not worth the triple risk to bonk there.

The upper CP is better but watch out for peeping toms. Hotel CP at sea level is good and safe, and is dark. Just have to watch our the occasional PRC tourist walking by.
Old 29-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post

That stair case is now badly rusted and the wooden flooring rotted. There is also danger of falling branches from the overhanging trees. Not worth the triple risk to bonk there.

The upper CP is better but watch out for peeping toms. Hotel CP at sea level is good and safe, and is dark. Just have to watch our the occasional PRC tourist walking by.
What is upper CP and hotel CP?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1