The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Asdzxclol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Bro can share location. Pm Pls. Thanks.
Old 28-01-2015, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
I was walking around a building well known for decent massage. I went to 3 different joints for body massage and was caught by surprise in 2. My first time there was still very decent just ended with some pressing of my balls.

Things started to change after I became a regular. Massage lady is auntie A (but not those very unpleasant type) and she gives decent massage. As a regular,She would tear open my paper underwear for more comfy massage. My erection would be exposed for her. Damn shiok accidental flashing.She would spend almost 1 full hour around my groin area. Rubbing and pressing and even stroking my dick at times. Then finally there was once when she offered to help me release. Slowly it became a weekly routine. She would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to Control her moaning when I squeeze her A cup small breast. Sometime I will get lucky to be able to suck her nipple. Above all. She won't ask for tips like how some masseurs are out to suck our money dry. Hourly massage damage is 45 and she will spend the full hour on my groin area. Good budget massage with release for free! Definitely worth it for people on tight budget.
I am not sure if I went to the right place. That building I went only has 1 joint. Or just simply I couldn't find the other two. Anyhow, it was a good massage.

Surprisingly, parking is difficult on a afternoon. The car park is full! Queued for a while and cannot get in. Make a few turns to find other car park. Spend about 30 mins. Or simply i was unlucky.
Joint facing road. So, not so discrete. But, since it is a decent massage place. Maybe it is not a concern for most bro.

Place/Environment:
Individual room with door with glass with attached shower (some show spoiled), with proper massage bed. Just like typical massage joint.

The Massage:
Opted for 1hr oil massage. Lay down in bday suit since there was no disposable underwear given. Massage was decent, with enough strength. She will check with you if you want harder and softer. Focusing more on neck, shoulder and back. Of course, with the occasional teasing on your ass crack. Imagine a good massage on your shoulder, slide down on your back, to your buttock then tease with a little bit on your ass crack.

Thereafter, she work on the leg. The massage on the leg was less strength with a lot of teasing. Sliding up your thigh all the way to brush your side of you ball. Using your finger to tickle the inner thigh then a brush to your balls again. I lift up my buttock for her ease of access, hopping to get more like HDLY. Unfortunately, I didn't get it. She stop at the balls. Maybe I am not a regular. First time indeed there.

I enjoy the teasing very much. So, when 1hr times up. She asked whether to extend. Of course lah. I wanted mroe. Want to see whether she will do more than that. Extended another 0.5 hr.

Too tired laying on stomach. I asked to flip over, again hoping to give her more access and get more, esp with teh 0.5 hr extension.

She started to work on the chest, again tickling your nipples to tease you. But then, since it is face to face now, she talks more, about ther problem etc. Not as arousing. I try to autoroam, start from the butt. No rejection. ho sie liao. I move up to her boobs. Unfortunately, she tactically use her arm to block my access. I tried a few more times. She move away to work on my legs instead. With the same teasing on the inner thigh and balls. But nothing further.

All in all, a good massage with a lot of teasing.

ML:
Look: 6/10 (not SYT, more MILF, ok, plain)
Massage: 7/10 (not bad, I have better but no teasing type)
Body: not slim, a bit of tummy fat
Boobs: didn't manage to feel, from look, maybe a B.

Damage: $50/hr, 0.5 hr extension $25.
Old 28-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

oohgiggity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share location guys pm pleaseeee
Old 28-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pm cleared. Need location pm me. No need to up me.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
hondawave8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondawave8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Pm cleared. Need location pm me. No need to up me.
Can pm me the location
Thks bros
Old 01-02-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
subarus is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro,can u share this gem?thanks in advance!
Old 02-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

xyzabc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
I was walking around a building well known for decent massage. I went to 3 different joints for body massage and was caught by surprise in 2. My first time there was still very decent just ended with some pressing of my balls.

Things started to change after I became a regular. Massage lady is auntie A (but not those very unpleasant type) and she gives decent massage. As a regular,She would tear open my paper underwear for more comfy massage. My erection would be exposed for her. Damn shiok accidental flashing.She would spend almost 1 full hour around my groin area. Rubbing and pressing and even stroking my dick at times. Then finally there was once when she offered to help me release. Slowly it became a weekly routine. She would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to Control her moaning when I squeeze her A cup small breast. Sometime I will get lucky to be able to suck her nipple. Above all. She won't ask for tips like how some masseurs are out to suck our money dry. Hourly massage damage is 45 and she will spend the full hour on my groin area. Good budget massage with release for free! Definitely worth it for people on tight budget.

Bro can share the location pls? PM me. Thnx!
Old 23-02-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

loutanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls PM. Tks.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really keen to try this place....anybody can pm? great thx!
Old 06-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location?
Old 06-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Brzintheclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share the location appreciate.
Old 22-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Joh989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind to share location?)
Old 23-03-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
steadystrike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Longing for good massage with such teasing. Pm me!
Old 25-03-2015, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BBL69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Obtain address from bro in earlier post and went down to the place when I was having lunch nearby. I was hoping to have lady C with her big headlights but was told she was no longer there. I was assigned to a slim lady and in fact she is not bad looking.

Massage was good with enough strength and rubbing on my sore muscles were good.
We have a good chat while she provides me with a decent massage. We built a good rapport and she provide some teasing down under. My little bro becomes big brother with the teasing and she looks shy when she has a glance at my big bro. Asked for release and was told not allowed. After my session, the lady boss told me they have another joint at a nearby location with better facilities.

Will definitely return to try others. Damage for one hour is $50/-. This joint is not at French Road as earlier mentioned by another bro.
Old 25-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
luv_hater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluv_hater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluv_hater is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Care to share and exchange contacts? Sounds like fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread