The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
BlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: taiwan girls...

Besides D8 , across the road opposite Mr Bean cafe at Prinsep St, there is a KTV Pub with Taiwanese girls called "Akasa".
There is also another one at Windsor Hotel with Taiwanese dancers.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

straight to point is good. put the taiwanese gals in a nice hotel. like the korean gals. that would be nice
Old 06-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
edhere28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopen View Post
Bro Simone has a Taiwanese FL contact some times ago, not sure still in town
I guess you're talking about Ella, she is still in town...

Some of the Taiwanese gals are very "dad"... good girl friend feeling
Old 06-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

they are so sweet and chio.
those taiwan girls at two joints are not so sweet n chio,only one or two can make it.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 06-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
Besides D8 , across the road opposite Mr Bean cafe at Prinsep St, there is a KTV Pub with Taiwanese girls called "Akasa".
There is also another one at Windsor Hotel with Taiwanese dancers.
Bro, can advise on the playability and the rate of the Taiwanese gals at Akasa? Thanks.
Old 25-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
johnny_johnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since Ella now MIA, quite difficult to find any more taiwanese gals at KTv... Most now is PRC...
Old 28-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

well so far taiwanese gals r still quite rare here n defintely i have not seen any in the fl scene. if bro ts can bring them in, i believe all sbf bros would like to support if the damage is acceptable.
Old 28-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If my memory didn't fail me, about two years ago, there was one Taiwanese FL in Singapore. Charged 80/1/1 and said to stay around Aljunied area. Tested and proven to be Taiwanese in terms of accent and knowledge of Taiwan.

Besides, Club One in JS area used to have a bunch of singers and dancers from Taiwan. My friend courted one of them, who was from Taipei. Not cheap though and needed a fair bit of KC to get her.

Taiwanese mm is at least several notches higher than PRC or SG mm in terms of chio-ness. If she is serious about you, hmm, you will be treated like king!!
Old 28-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If my memory didn't fail me, about two years ago, there was one Taiwanese FL in Singapore. Charged 80/1/1 and said to stay around Aljunied area. Tested and proven to be Taiwanese in terms of accent and knowledge of Taiwan.

Besides, Club One in JS area used to have a bunch of singers and dancers from Taiwan. My friend courted one of them, who was from Taipei. Not cheap though and needed a fair bit of KC to get her.

Taiwanese mm is at least several notches higher than PRC or SG mm in terms of chio-ness. If she is serious about you, hmm, you will be treated like king!!
i used to know one taiwanese pr working at those carrot tn at adephi..counted?
Old 29-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
centrinocock is Cool - loads of Potential

There are this TN. which I just been last week with two taiwanese mm. you cannot compare the look with those on tv. maybe some Bro can go and verify if they are real tawanese.

cost: $45 for 45min massage.
hj: $50
look: 6.5/10
massage:8/10 fully use up 45min
hj: 7/10 take her time.

no other services. auto roam with clothes on.
Old 30-05-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

taiwan singers and dancers would be great!!!

But whatever dialect, language, citizenship, black, brown, white or yellow.. the most important thing is they must be chio!!

Brothers here can PM me the location of the taiwan girls joint, be it singing only or ktv. thanks. HC also can
Old 31-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

taiwan gers are great!

but somehow the taiwanese gers in sg taiwanese pubs cmi....

hope ur frnd can bring in some gd stuff
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 31-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
MaveRock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can u share contacts pls. hvnt tried taiwanese yet - wud love to!
Old 31-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about pub with Taiwanese mm. Somewhere last year, was told there was a pub in Chijmes that had Taiwanese mm. Been there a couple of times. My friend was the landlord that offered accomodation to some of these mm. That round was pretty good. Went there again for a few more times, somehow the service seemed to drop.

Ain't sure if that joint still around. Its the same stretch as the old China Jump. Didn't remember the name. If you are there, facing the old location where China Jump was, walk right to the end of the right, that's the joint.

If I didn't recall wrongly, no need to tip the mm or buy LD, just buy your own drinks and they are suppose to serve you. When they go on stage to dance or sing, you can decide if you want to hang flowers.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
boobiesaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurhurhurhur View Post
so far only know d8.. i can tell that u all quite keen on trying taiwan girls. honestly me too. but my friend can only bring them in , unless u all can find a place where they can work. then we can go there enjoy liao
Bro,they 1 2 work in pub or health centre or TN?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1