The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
boreland is one of the Best!boreland is one of the Best!boreland is one of the Best!
Re: taiwan girls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Talking about pub with Taiwanese mm. Somewhere last year, was told there was a pub in Chijmes that had Taiwanese mm. Been there a couple of times. My friend was the landlord that offered accomodation to some of these mm. That round was pretty good. Went there again for a few more times, somehow the service seemed to drop.

Ain't sure if that joint still around. Its the same stretch as the old China Jump. Didn't remember the name. If you are there, facing the old location where China Jump was, walk right to the end of the right, that's the joint.

If I didn't recall wrongly, no need to tip the mm or buy LD, just buy your own drinks and they are suppose to serve you. When they go on stage to dance or sing, you can decide if you want to hang flowers.
name is Central@chijmes basement, most of them came over from D8. The taiwan scene in Sg isn't big, the girls in the scene, most of them know each other and go and come back, sometimes at different joints. As mentioned in this thread, the taiwanese HFJ in singapore are at Central@Chijmes, Club Dolls@Windsor, Akasa@Selegie Mr Bean there(v small and has thai too), dancers and also PR around, but there are also PROs at Lunar, Titanium, Club One too.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Laulan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at one of the club mentioned by the Bro here last week.
Tried Taiwanese MM for the first time and I left the place after the session thinking they have been over-rated. Maybe my luck wasn't good but we had 3 of them and I feel they are extremely lian (yeah hor Ah Lian is a hokkien term mah) but the fun was still ok to me.
But i must say one of them (the skinny tall one) dance really well.
Well, I think I would still stick to PRC gals, I prefer them more gentle ones.
But of course I am sure there are Bro out there who will like them
Old 02-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dinlou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: taiwan girls...

taiwan girls? Hot Hot HOT!!
Old 08-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: taiwan girls...

I have given Ella's contact to som bros here
Hope they enjoy her services
Old 08-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
paradiz ctr basement, where the Mac is. location where the old arcade used to be.
It has since became a Thai Disco concept.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreland View Post
name is Central@chijmes basement, most of them came over from D8. The taiwan scene in Sg isn't big, the girls in the scene, most of them know each other and go and come back, sometimes at different joints. As mentioned in this thread, the taiwanese HFJ in singapore are at Central@Chijmes, Club Dolls@Windsor, Akasa@Selegie Mr Bean there(v small and has thai too), dancers and also PR around, but there are also PROs at Lunar, Titanium, Club One too.
Thanks for the info. Will be going to Kaoshiung next week. Was looking at youtube and saw some hot clips about clubs there. Hmm, may find time to venture.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Papaya yaya is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro.

Please kindly PM their Contact Location

Thks a Million
Old 10-06-2011, 02:11 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 0
sytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sometimes, they could be PRCs with some knowledge of TW...
Old 10-06-2011, 12:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
Unsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurhurhurhur View Post
guys, i have a friend telling me taiwan girls seems to be the 'in' thing now. hes able to bring in taiwan girls from taiwan to service the local entertainment scene. what you all think about his statement? do you all really prefer taiwan girls?

just asking!
As a Taiwanese, let me share with you some info on Taiwan girls.

Firstly, yes Taiwanese girls are the "in" thing in Singapore's entertainment industry now because:

1) They are able to converse in Mandarin (considering most customers here are Chinese). Some SG customers can speak Thai or Vietnamese, but most can't. And there are time we want more conversation and bonking straight up. If it's only bonking with no flirting people want, why would they try go to a pub and pay more instead of a WL that cost like $50? And without fluency in their language, there is only very little we can converse with Thai and Vietnamese.

2) Taiwanese girls have more comprehensive accent than PRC. Taiwan, definitely is more of a well-known media industry than Mainland China. People listen to Taiwanese singers, watch Taiwanese variety shows. So in short, they are able to understand the accent more. It's like people tend to comprehend American's English accent more than the accent of Scottish, British. Not that their language is wrong, but don't we all sometimes want a more easily comprehended and causal accent in flirty conversations than being prim and proper all the time?

3) Most hokkien and mandarin songs are from Taiwan. So in short, Taiwanese girls know them. While most PRC girls do not speak hokkien, let alone sing, even their mandarin songs are usually internal-mainland songs, which Singaporeans will find it difficult to relate to.

4) Better grooming. Most Taiwanese girls take great caution in groom themselves. Have you met young PRC girls who didn't shave their armpits? That will NEVER happy in Taiwan, not to the young people at least. Aunties of course, belongs to another categories and they are all the same.

5) Better service attitude. Taiwanese girls will almost NEVER ask you to hurry up, or walk away just because you try to tip less or negotiate the price politely. If the price is not right, they will just reject politely, instead of insulting the person inquiring like some PRC may do.

Downside? Taiwanese girls are freaking expensive! In Taiwan, to bonk a FL, it cost like NT 3000 minimum. That is around SGD 150. And FYI, that's considered "low grade" girls. Bonking can range anywhere from NT 3,000 /shot, to NT 80,000 /shot depending on quality of the girls.

So in Singapore, they would expect you to pay like $200 per shot. Which is rather steep in my own personal opinion as it feels all the same when you cum anyway...
Old 30-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Absynthe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros manage to up the TW mm working at SG? wats the damage like and where to find?
Old 30-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
zunzun1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

club one at JS got 3 tw meimei when i went there few weeks ago.

not exactly chio, but quite fun to talk to.
Old 30-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Bro, can I have the contact for Ella? Many thanks.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sexy_2009 is Cool - loads of Potential

Taiwan girls are so much hotter than our local girls
Old 10-10-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bign is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can I have her contact ? Thx
Old 10-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
wishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

D8 is now Thai pub liao...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1