The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 29-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 18
steven1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteven1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

I think it is upper car park and hotel car park
Old 29-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was 2 nights ago after a ladies night at ****. Was feeling horny after an unsuccessful hook-up, so went down to somewhere near bugis where my fb work at.
Upon arrival, saw her already sitting beside a angmoh already touching her thigh. Kept a distance to observe and take some pictures.
After a couple of drinks, sent her some of her lewd pictures. The angmo beside saw what I sent to her over the phone. She was embarrassed and walk in back. I followed in knew she went to the ladies.
Not surprised to see me and pull her to a cubicle and eat her pussy right away. Knew I cannot make much noise inside the toilet. Quickly make our way to the back alley where behind have spiral stairway to 2nd floor. Saw no one and off I bonk the shit out of her there, I think a couple of some kitchen assistants from other shops saw what happened. I even notice one of them took out their camera (please don’t share it here bro). for a good 15mins cum on inside her.
She was so horny she told me she gonna fu*k the angmo later. Hope the angmo tasted my armies inside her.
Old 30-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
That stair case is now badly rusted and the wooden flooring rotted. There is also danger of falling branches from the overhanging trees. Not worth the triple risk to bonk there.

The upper CP is better but watch out for peeping toms. Hotel CP at sea level is good and safe, and is dark. Just have to watch our the occasional PRC tourist walking by.
Which cp are u referring to?
Old 30-08-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
Wa bro.. got check your lift got CCTV bo? Even HDB CCTV are real.

Buuuttt.... Rock on and be safe
Check already bro. No cctv inside. If i rem correctly, her blk cctv only at first floor lift lobby. But.... even if lift inside have, if your girl is ok... u will not want? i doubt anyone will watch the cctv 24hrs unless something happened that day.

Some lifts we tried do have cctv. But we won't go full naked for those cctv lift. Sometimes see have cctv even more arouse will expose my gf breasts facing the cctv. At shopping mall lift, will lift up her skirt or dress exposing her panty and butt.
Old 31-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
specialdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucktheworld View Post
Have anyone tried punggol end near the beach?
Flooded with people ever since the opening of the horse chalet
Old 05-09-2014, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucktheworld View Post
Have anyone tried punggol end near the beach?
about 10 years ago, i can actually bash thru the forrest and drove my car INTO the beach. There were many dark corners to hide, but have to be careful not to ramp into trees.

I was quite surprised cos i even spotted peeping tom roam that area, even that place was so inaccessible. So i gave them several free show since they took the efforts to go there.

but ever since 911, they added new police post along the beach and installed flood lights. slowly the beach also sealed up for development.

however, i noticed there are some carpark near waterway park, very dark at night so worth a try too
Old 05-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
lovebj83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovebj83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got a question that I need advises from bros/sis here.
Soon I'll be going to one of the Malaysia islands for a short getaway holiday with wife.

I am planning to make her go dinner/outdoors with me in a white translucent dress with nothing inside. She agreed, but the only concern of her's now is whether will get into trouble with the Law or not .

Any experienced bro / sis can advise?
Old 05-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebj83 View Post
Soon I'll be going to one of the Malaysia islands for a short getaway holiday with wife.

I am planning to make her go dinner/outdoors with me in a white translucent dress with nothing inside. She agreed, but the only concern of her's now is whether will get into trouble with the Law or not .

Bro,
Actually that's part of the excitement...
U just have to be cautious...make sure u stay at the place where u want to make out w her for a bit of time before doing it to be sure there are no lurkers around.
I have done it before and it is really shiok man!
Old 05-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
lovebj83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovebj83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesleejamesle View Post
Bro,
Actually that's part of the excitement...
U just have to be cautious...make sure u stay at the place where u want to make out w her for a bit of time before doing it to be sure there are no lurkers around.
I have done it before and it is really shiok man!
That part I'm not too worried bro.
It's the part where I plan to bring her to dinner that's scary and exciting at the same time and there will probably be a lot of pple at the dinner area.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Was unlucky last night... got caught by others still ok but suay suay got caught by a tiko ah pei neighbour who always look at my gf and try to flirt with her when she is alone. She quite scare of him and i have warned him to stay away before.

It was late and didn't want to disturb her housemates. She sometimes moan loud when high. We went to her floor staircase. Gf was in a tight dress so was difficult when i play with her nipples. So she remove her dress and was fully naked when i bonk her.

Anyway, halfway hear a voice and saw the ah pek looking at us from the stairs below. Didn't know when he walked up. Gf faster grab her clothes to cover herself and we walk back to her house. Could hear the ah pek saying "continue lei... don't go. U have very nice figure..." Gf wore her clothes at the door before going in. Till now she still upset....
Old 06-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Resort islands still ok, but please be prepared to get lotsa attention. Normally the people there will not report police or whatsoever, since most of the people are half naked...

Went to such island resort last time, wearing those micro bikini walking around... my ex-boyfriend bought for me.. Quite an exciting experience for me, getting all the attention feeling that kind of sensuality, and can feel my ex very happy and proud.. but not sure ur wife is comfy with it or not..
Old 06-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Was unlucky last night... got caught by others still ok but suay suay got caught by a tiko ah pei neighbour who always look at my gf and try to flirt with her when she is alone. She quite scare of him and i have warned him to stay away before.

It was late and didn't want to disturb her housemates. She sometimes moan loud when high. We went to her floor staircase. Gf was in a tight dress so was difficult when i play with her nipples. So she remove her dress and was fully naked when i bonk her.

Anyway, halfway hear a voice and saw the ah pek looking at us from the stairs below. Didn't know when he walked up. Gf faster grab her clothes to cover herself and we walk back to her house. Could hear the ah pek saying "continue lei... don't go. U have very nice figure..." Gf wore her clothes at the door before going in. Till now she still upset....

Wah bro hopefully she will be happy soon.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hope your gf recover soon.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Dunno to say what but I rather worry for your gf. Already tio haress by tiko uncle still do this type of thing near her place. 1 day that tiko pei will be more daring to haress your gf becoz of this how? Worst your gf get raped how?
Old 07-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Malaysia is not Singapore, want to play but be safe. No one can help u in that god forsaken land.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1