The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hwei6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1st and last time, I have decided

Every decision, there are surely pros and cons.

I don't think I will go back for any FL, as my curiosity was done for. Not as special as i thought it will be. So when i go back to the weighing scales, it's not so worthwhile after all

I am not saying i am 2000% immune to all temptation, say a celebrity comes to you for free. But who the hell will do that to me?

Happy bonking to the rest, remember the rubber and don't go raw
Old 27-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
look4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylook4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwei6969 View Post
Every decision, there are surely pros and cons.

I don't think I will go back for any FL, as my curiosity was done for. Not as special as i thought it will be. So when i go back to the weighing scales, it's not so worthwhile after all

I am not saying i am 2000% immune to all temptation, say a celebrity comes to you for free. But who the hell will do that to me?

Happy bonking to the rest, remember the rubber and don't go raw
Well said, Bro. I just went for my anonymous HIV testing just now. It's the 4th time I am doing HIV testing over 18 years of cheonging. I did stop cheonging for a period of 3 years after one test and then went back to cheong again.

Initially I started with safe sex, just massage and HJ but over the years forgotten about the fear and start doing FJ again.

I am quite sure this is my final time to quit cheonging...

Wish you all the best...
Old 27-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

look4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylook4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When I was at AFA, 1 volunteer came into the room to show the other volunteer attending to me about a result. It's like someone got positive result and need to do another test to confirm. I was so depressed to hear that and was telling myself hopefully my results (HIV and Syphillis) are turn out to be negative.

Hope that was a false alarm for whoever that person was.
Old 28-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good luck bro stay safe!
Old 28-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

always good to know when to stop.
Old 29-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

It's your life. But one day all of us will die. So make sure u die without regrets.

Sex with condom + legal sex workers who go for monthly health checks. If u still worry about the 0.001%, then dun go out, because car may also bang onto u or flowerpot land on your head.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 29-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
It's your life. But one day all of us will die. So make sure u die without regrets.

Sex with condom + legal sex workers who go for monthly health checks. If u still worry about the 0.001%, then dun go out, because car may also bang onto u or flowerpot land on your head.
Yes, I agree die without regrets. Keeping yourself away from nasty STDs and doing something more worthwhile in life is also not a bad thing compare to cheong. Anyway, I have cheong enough and getting sick about it already. Honestly, I did regret cheonging and at the same time putting my wife at risk. My relationship with my wife is getting better and I don't want to put her at risk again.

For those who have loved ones at home, think before you cheong.
Old 29-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Somebody zapped me without leaving his nick and say "Bullshit". You've got no right to say it. Time will prove my points.
Old 29-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
hairyhairy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhairyhairy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4sex View Post
Yes, I agree die without regrets. Keeping yourself away from nasty STDs and doing something more worthwhile in life is also not a bad thing compare to cheong. Anyway, I have cheong enough and getting sick about it already. Honestly, I did regret cheonging and at the same time putting my wife at risk. My relationship with my wife is getting better and I don't want to put her at risk again.

Well said.
Old 29-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

Thanks, Bro hairyhairy for up my points.

Will this guy who zapped me comments on "Sorry... but people have a right to zap you. That's life. And the rules of this forum. Since you "quit" why are you still logging in?" please separate to 2 matters, still logging in doesn't mean still cheonging. I have stop viewing the FL section for new arrivals, I only surf "The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza", "Adult Discussions about Sex" and "Sexual Health Issues". Don't be so sure that you understand people. Anyway, thank you for zapping, CAG !
Old 31-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4sex View Post

Agree. Some of my friends moved on to golf and car collection. But still, back to the original statement that it is your life after all. Don't die with regrets. One day I will want to bungee jump, go diving, fuck a Japanese model, etc as these are my goals in life.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1