The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hwei6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1st and last time, I have decided

Well.. most bro may say you should not be worrying since you made this decision in the first place, but some like me just can't help it

Anyway i done my first FR since i joined this forum, and i decided it to be the last as i am not up to the test. I can't seems to get over the guilt and fear of getting STD or HIV. I dun wan to pass anything harmful to those i love. I admit it's my part of curiosity and a decision i took. Thou It's not end of the world, as nothing is tested yet and i took full protection, but the bad feelings just kicked in since i finished the session this afternoon.

Anyway it's the 1st and last of my cheongster act, i feel risk is not equal to benefit. N I can't even say sorry to my love one.
I will still roam the pictures & story section thou

Happy Bonking to the rest, just don't make a stupid decision you may live to regret

Ignore this if it annoyed you. Sorry
Old 26-02-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1st and last time, I have decided

Most people keep some of the promises they made.

And you're no different so you'll probably keep your part of your words.

I'm sure you can keep your promises of posting your last FR.

And I'm sure down the road you're going to fuck another prostitute, callgirl, FL or ONS.

That's just life.
Old 26-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwei6969 View Post
Well.. most bro may say you should not be worrying since you made this decision in the first place, but some like me just can't help it

Anyway i done my first FR since i joined this forum, and i decided it to be the last as i am not up to the test. I can't seems to get over the guilt and fear of getting STD or HIV. I dun wan to pass anything harmful to those i love. I admit it's my part of curiosity and a decision i took. Thou It's not end of the world, as nothing is tested yet and i took full protection, but the bad feelings just kicked in since i finished the session this afternoon.

Anyway it's the 1st and last of my cheongster act, i feel risk is not equal to benefit. N I can't even say sorry to my love one.

Happy Bonking to the rest, just don't make a stupid decision you may live to regret

Good for you and make sure you do not come in to this forum again

all the best
Old 02-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Dum log in if not there never b t last
Old 02-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: 1st and last time, I have decided

Quote:

We try to believe you so prove it.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ah_yip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope u will be able to keep to ur own promise.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
look4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylook4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
Most people keep some of the promises they made.

And you're no different so you'll probably keep your part of your words.

I'm sure you can keep your promises of posting your last FR.

And I'm sure down the road you're going to fuck another prostitute, callgirl, FL or ONS.

That's just life.
Actually, I quite agree with you. I used to feel the same as TS and wanted to quit cheonging. In the end, I still keep on fucking around. TS, I suggest if you really want to quit, don't even come in to the forum and view. It will tempt you along the way some how. Trust me.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddahs, you are headed in the right direction. More power to you Braddahs for choosing to be a better man. Braddah, good things happen to you when you take the right road. Braddah maybe its not as fun as before but ultimately you will value shedding bad habits much more than you think. SG society sees you as heros when you decide to take that step Braddah.
Old 17-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Dear TS, no offence or whatever intended, as a new cheongster similar to you.. Here is my POV...

Life is short why worry... As long as you take proper precaution, don't think so much... Do you want to die a virgin? Do you want to leave this world only tried one lady you loved... The pros and cons are for you to weigh it yourself.. There's risk in everything, even if cross the road...
Old 17-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: 1st and last time, I have decided

Life is short, play hard but safe.

use cd for bonking.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 17-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

TS I am happy for you . Hope that you do keep your word.

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 18-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

I have been in your shoes a few times already but keep falling back into the hole. Hope you keep your words then I will respect you.
Old 18-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

What does quiting forum and FL related?

I think quite a lot of seniors here still active in forum, active in FL and also having a happy family!
Old 18-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
newly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Hmmm, this sound familiar. After my first fling, I said this. After the 2nd time, I told myself this is really the last time, from the 3rd time onward, I told myself f... it. Anyway hope your will power is better.

The forbidden fruit taste the best
Old 18-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

it's your life, only u cannot decide 4 yrself ... be it good or bad .....
if u r realli sincere in quitting,make sure u take all appropriate & necessary steps 2 fullfil tis.

it's yr life, u decide yr life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1