The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She is still working ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Please do not make unsubstantiated comment like this which might affect the WL business.

Shuang Shuang is still working and she has not decided when she will actually be departing for good. She has been around in GL for more than a year. She is in fact a hard working WL and know her stuff very well.

All ardent fans of Shuang Shuang, please continue to support her till she depart our city-state.

Cheers,
MaXx
Thank you Senior Bro for clarifying that my sexy SS is still in G.Land: I almost chocked when I read these false rumours
Old 28-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Thank you Senior Bro for clarifying that my sexy SS is still in G.Land: I almost chocked when I read these false rumours
I heard she has slightly longer strawberry leave this month. She will be working today according to her OKT deh!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
timebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Please do not make unsubstantiated comment like this which might affect the WL business.

Shuang Shuang is still working and she has not decided when she will actually be departing for good. She has been around in GL for more than a year. She is in fact a hard working WL and know her stuff very well.

All ardent fans of Shuang Shuang, please continue to support her till she depart our city-state.

Cheers,
MaXx
My apologies...It is not my intention to affect the SS business.. I had wanted to go and look for her since last week at another house, but was told by other house's OKT that she's having period..So last night I called the other house's OKT, thinking that she should be back, and was told that she has stopped work....I should have gone to Yi Tiao Long directly instead...
Old 28-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: She is still working ...

Wah Max one of yr favs just left so think u may hv done a double take after reading the abv mistaken post eh...Shuang Shuang's wechat went on overdrive after tat mistake...forgot to tell her to record a std message...

I hv encountered the same mistake afew times over the yrs becuz other okts bochap info tat does not directky affect their own hse...always best to check wif tat particular mms okt first before making such public announcements, better still check wif the mm directly if u hv her ctc...this to avoid giving other bros who like tat particular mm a sudden 'heart attack'

Quote:

Cheers,
MaXx
Old 28-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebox1 View Post
Last night , wanted to up Shuang Shuang, but was told she has RODed...
Hello...dun anyhow let go...

SS din go ROD hor...

Yourself ROD mood liao huh...
Old 28-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hello...dun anyhow let go...

SS din go ROD hor...

Yourself ROD mood liao huh...
Wahh boss unfit, so when r u going to YTL to sayang SS and let go arh?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 28-08-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Let go = Release
Old 28-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 12
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow, didnt know SS has so many supporters here
Old 28-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekynerd View Post
wow, didnt know SS has so many supporters here
Yah, she has many and there are a sizable numbers who are not samsters!

Old 28-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 12
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

she's pretty but i find her abit tanned, i'm into fair white skin type
Old 28-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wahh boss unfit, so when r u going to YTL to sayang SS and let go arh?
SS damn angry when she wechat me this morning...

Too many bros ask her about this issue lor...

You are right must Sayang her ASAP!
Old 31-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Sorry guys but does SS french? Doesn't seem like she does. Plse advise. Thks
Old 31-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Sorry guys but does SS french? Doesn't seem like she does. Plse advise. Thks

She does.. Just that she may be selective. For me.. Other than her enhanced boobs... She's a fantastic WL. Grap her while you can. She been here for slightly more than a year.

Cheers
Old 31-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
She does.. Just that she may be selective. For me.. Other than her enhanced boobs... She's a fantastic WL. Grap her while you can. She been here for slightly more than a year.

Cheers
Thks bro for the info
Old 01-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SS is hot but my experience with her even with rtf is not that fantastic. reading the recent fr makes me want to retry her again.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
SS is hot but my experience with her even with rtf is not that fantastic. reading the recent fr makes me want to retry her again.
SS need you to Fine Tune her then RTF everytime will be more wet and wild...hee hee

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1