The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rjd1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

i have a weakness for waitress.. saw a cute one... nice ass... tagged along and after a few days did her @Tiong Bahru park.. she being a syt was able to lift her up and walk around with my D inside her..
she was pretty wet that night with loud moans.. some joggers should have heard for sure..

she is now my FB and at times i have my dinner plate on her cute ass and attires she feeds me food with my D inside her
Old 05-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd1 View Post
i have a weakness for waitress.. saw a cute one... nice ass... tagged along and after a few days did her @Tiong Bahru park.. she being a syt was able to lift her up and walk around with my D inside her..
she was pretty wet that night with loud moans.. some joggers should have heard for sure..

she is now my FB and at times i have my dinner plate on her cute ass and attires she feeds me food with my D inside her
Well done bro!
I have never do a waitress before. Maybe I should try.
You made me remember that at one time, I managed to bonk a car park attendant a couple of times. Nice whilst it last.
Old 05-02-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
MrHengHeng888 is Cool - loads of Potential

ever been to Marcella buy shirts before? saw 2 ladies at JEM, not very chio but quite friendly...

tried only once few years back with ex GF. Always horny (initiated to french me in her car during 2nd date...) n easily wet.

Marina South small lane, multi storey carpark, once at corridor her Blk... awwww. gave me 1 hot Bbbj. the excitement of being seen by others.
Cum so much that night at 3am. After that overnight at her house...
while in shower together, returned the favour - blew her hot hot pussy for 20mins... sweeeee!
Old 06-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
thinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthinkofdave is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any Outdoor action tonite? Would like to park next to any bro car as watcher
Old 07-02-2015, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
AhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was once in hk club with my fb. We went into the dance floor full of people. We were grinding one another. My fb got high and pulled my hands onto her titties. This is when I realize she was braless. She said she threw the bra and panty away in the toilet.

That moment I got high and start to play with Her . She wore a mini black dress on that night. People around us are definitely watching us as I was playing with her titties so obviously on the dance floor. This is when I started to ask her to grind the guy behind her. She did it obediently and guess what . The guy reciprocated by touching her waist . I pulled the guy hands onto her titties and this is when the guy know that she is not wearing any bra. Imagine her facing me while grinding that guy. I am hugging her butt while fingering her at the same time while the guy is playing with her titties.

This is when my girl proceed to touch his bulge through his pants and told me that it is huge. I ask her to stroke him through his pants. I then pull the guy's hand to her pussy and they started to play with one another .

This went on until the music stopped and we went back to our hotel and started having fun ( without the guy)
Old 09-02-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

DooDooBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhChew View Post
Was once in hk club with my fb. We went into the dance floor full of people. We were grinding one another. My fb got high and pulled my hands onto her titties. This is when I realize she was braless. She said she threw the bra and panty away in the .....

This is when my girl proceed to touch his bulge through his pants and told me that it is huge. I ask her to stroke him through his pants. I then pull the guy's hand to her pussy and they started to play with one another .

This went on until the music stopped and we went back to our hotel and started having fun ( without the guy)

Nice~~~
If I were that guy, I will go crazy that night!!
Old 09-02-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster

AhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DooDooBird View Post
Nice~~~
If I were that guy, I will go crazy that night!!
Someone zapped me for that story. I bet is that guy
Old 09-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Was once in hk club with my fb. We went into the dance floor full of people. We were grinding one another. My fb got high and pulled my hands onto her titties. This is when I realize she was braless. She said she threw the bra and panty away in the toilet.

That moment I got high and start to play with Her . She wore a mini black dress on that night. People around us are definitely watching us as I was playing with her titties so obviously on the dance floor. This is when I started to ask her to grind the guy behind her. She did it obediently and guess what . The guy reciprocated by touching her waist . I pulled the guy hands onto her titties and this is when the guy know that she is not wearing any bra. Imagine her facing me while grinding that guy. I am hugging her butt while fingering her at the same time while the guy is playing with her titties.

Sharing is caring.

Good job bro.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
EricTanEricTan is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry this might be off topic, but anyone has any experience with fling.sg? I registered and there are several hotties wanna be FB...is this for real? Any brothers can share? Any sistas in Fling.com?
Old 09-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Nice bro!
Old 09-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Atasbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Wow, maybe our wives all sisters . .

Kids come leow, more time on kids, less on sex. Wow piang. Now got 4 kids . . Frequency getting less loh. I think I pcc more often than piak piak. If I am lucky, once a week, at times once every few months

Problem also lies with my youngest, knn, zzz very late, always after 12plus ( sometimes 2am) Kns, feel like give her sleeping pills, knock her out than I can piak piak my wife. Hahaa
Won't happen lo, the usual tired la got to wake up early la or later the kids come in la all the excuse come out. Sian and wife's ask why their husband go out and fuck around
Old 09-02-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
MyMy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted. Did post properly. will try late again. sorry

Last edited by MyMy; 09-02-2015 at 10:27 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
koneku2002 is Cool - loads of Potential

We are back and will be in our usual place in the east tmrw around 8pm.
As usual; we prefer couples who like to watch and be watched
We DO NOT like peeps....unless you want to kena spit from me
Old 09-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
rooney245 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was out with one of my FB and she wanted to do it public that night. Drove around and went to Dempsey area behind where there were soccer field. Parked the car and moved to the back seat. She sucked me dry. I moved up and make her sit on me and we rode on for sometime. Then she said there was a taxi and she liked it. She suggested that next time we should do it more openly. I will share more when and where we will be doing it. She wants to be watched.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

There was once when I and my fb went to Bangkok. We stayed in a hotel with a swimming pool which is totally opened. All rooms have full panel windows facing the swimming pool. The pool was closed after 8 pm but we went at 11 pm and no one stopped us. My fb was wearing a tube bikini top and I was wearing a pair of board pants and nothing else. We swam and decide to take a rest at the ledge of the pool. We looked around us and realize there is one uncle looking at us in his room. He switched off the lights and thought that we couldn't spot him.

This time my fb has naughty thoughts and start stroking my dick in the pool and realize that I am already as hard as a rock! We kissed affectionately while facing that uncle. This time my fb pull my pants down to my feet and started stroking my dick directly and she said let the uncle see how I satisfy you. She went under water and started sucking my dick. I thought the uncle might not be able to see anything so I sat up on the ledge and let my dick out of the water while my girl is slurping my dick all along. During this time. I am facing the uncle while my girl has her back facing him.

Then I whispered to her that the uncle didn seem high enough so I pull down her tube bikini down to her waist level. The uncle looked shocked , and he pull down his pants and started stroking himself.

Then I pull my girl up from the water and turn her around and started to play her tits with her back facing me while she is directly facing the uncle with her tits exposed. After 15 mins of free nipple tuning and tits fondling infront of the uncle. I pull down her bikini bottom and started doggy with her.

After shooting the load into her, she fingered her own pussy and wipe her finger off to her bikini bottom and left it by the pool. She then put the towel back on as she is going commando back to our room. We rushed back to our room and looked out the window. We saw the uncle taking up the bikini bottom and started smelling it deeply.

Then we continued to have fun in our own room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1