The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink █▒█☜s梦幻按摩s☞ONE STOP MASSAGE DEDICATED SERVICE PROVIDER►HIGHLY RECOMMEND◄MUST TRY►█▒█

♥ ☞ 梦幻 ONE STOP MASSAGE DEDICATED SERVICE PROVIDER ☜ ♥

We strive to provide you with the EXCELLENT in this industry. Real authentic massage with a little special extras. No piano and no bullshit. Every Masseuse looking to join us have to undergo strictly QC and they are turned away if they do not make the standard by 梦幻.

All photos are taken by us unless masseuse's provided by themselves. We will not entertain fake photos and many masseuse has been turned away because of that. All photos are true presentation of the masseuse themselves. You get what you see at 梦幻. Pls walk away if the actual person is unlike the photos provided without paying a single cent. I repeat, you do not have to pay any rejection fee as long the photos and actual person do not tally!!!!!

All reportings are true after the QC done and we do not use clones to post fake MRs to boost their business. MRs are posted by kind Bros in the spirit of sharing in recognition of the Masseuses' hard work. All the services provided are what we have gone through with them.
Pls ask for it if you do not get it. Do not keep quiet and feedback to us about this matter. You have every right as a paying customer to ask for it. We will not list services that they do not provide. If you get it, it is an additional bonus given by individual Masseuse.... Some guys have all the Sweet luck.

Everyone in 梦幻‘s Thank you from the bottom of our heart for your tremendous support to the 梦幻!

"You'll love the way we recommend,100% service for 100% You.."
梦幻天使@DreamzAngel

【任何咨询请电邮 @ [email protected]

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 16-11-2014 at 03:17 AM.
Old 16-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: █▒█☜s梦幻按摩s☞ONE STOP MASSAGE DEDICATED SERVICE PROVIDER►HIGHLY RECOMMEND◄MUST TRY►

Click the photo below for
those available EXCLUSIVE RARE angel @ ONE STOP Dreamz Angel
NOT TO MISS !!! Interested ..
Please kindly make advancing booking if not you will not get a slot !!!

OR

梦幻天使 SOLID SERVICE ANGEL Masseuse

※※※※※☆☆☆☆☆※※※※※
来放松自己 @ 梦幻区域

梦幻天使营业时间
Business hour: 10am to 11pm(DAILY)

※※※※※☆☆☆☆☆※※※※※

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 16-11-2014 at 03:58 AM.
Old 16-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Wink ▒『Angel,34C SYT DREAMZ Masseuse』 Full Body Oil Massage+ BM+ JG+ HDLY +69HJ!『超甜美湖南天使』▒

Gentlemen, Strongly recommend this Hot SYT offering hot massage with a lil bit of hot extras.
SYT lovers, take a number and join the queue. You do not need me to warn you about the impending queue nor do i need a crystal ball to predict the queue will be snake long.....

She has 2-3 regular daily
New customer please kindly book in advance with her
kindly assure that you will turn up
if not please give her early notice 1 hour in advance.

█ DIE DIE MUST TRY ▒『Angel,34C SYT DREAMZ Masseuse』 Full Body Oil Massage+ BM+ JG+ HDLY +69HJ! 『超甜美按摩天使』▒█

A NGE L

★ Angel had MANY years of massage experience,
recommend for those who really enjoy PURE HARD MASSAGE.
Serious Massage Lover Quick pick up your phone and
make the BooKing Now....
You just relax and leave your body to her and she will help u to relieve all your tensed up muscle include your big head and small head. ★

Name昵称: Angel 安琪
Origin: 湖南湘妹子
Look长相: Refer to pic
Height身高: 160cm
Weight体重: 46kg
Boobs胸围: 34C (Pinkish nipple/粉红乳头)
Age年龄: Early 20s (3 years experience/3年按摩经验)

Services That She Can Perform/Allow

☑ Authentic FINGER PRESS/OIL/JAP Massage [正宗指压/油推/日式按摩]

☑ Boobs Massage [波推]

☑ Lymphatic Detoxification [淋巴排毒]

☑ Authentic Chinese Juagen [正宗中式抓根]

☑ Back Stepping [踩背]

☑ Back Kneeling [跪背]

☑ Face/Head Massage [脸/头部按摩]

☑ 69 HJ [69 式打飞机]

☑ HDLY [ 式海底捞月]

Authentic Massage 正宗按摩: [Hard and Solid Massage. She had been working in Massage Spa for years and have years of experience in Massaging, Can request her to be Topless during the Massage]
Tuina 推拿: [She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains]
Boobs Massage 胸部按摩: YES [She will rub her soft boobs very sensually all over you]
Back Stepping /Kneeling [踩背/跪背] : YES [She will Give Ease All Your tiredness]
Sexy Massage 性感按摩: YES and 蚂蚁上树
HDLY 海底捞月: YES [Sensually Done]
Catbath 漫游: YES [Catbath you sensually from Top to Bottom]
Autoroaming 摸全身: YES [Autoroam anywhere you like]
Juagen 抓跟: YES [Help to improve the blood circulation in the cock, Improve Sex Powers naturally, Prolong longer and lasting satisfying sex]
HJ 打飞机: YES [Very Sensual, with her Smooth and Magical hands, within minutes you will feel like releasing your load]
GFE 女朋友的感觉: YES [High GFE, Chatty, Not a Time Watcher. Aims to please and serve you well]
Room: [Big & Nice Cosy Room with Toilet Attach]

Operation Hours: 8AM-LATE NIGHT

(6 CUSTOMER DAILYS SO BETTER MAKE YOUR BOOKING EARLY)

Damage: $100/ 60min/ 2x69HJ+Boobs Massage+JG [INCLUDE RM]

DON'T: RAW/ANAL/COF/CIM/BBBJ/FJHOUSECALL
Others Service Pls Neg With her Directly

CONTACT or WhatsApp 9890 0837 Angel 安琪

To Note: Angel understands and can communicate in Simple English. She welcome all Races.

Please take good care of this lady !!!!!

Kindly note that Angel 安琪 will usually not answer any phone call or read any
incoming SMSes during the session to ensure that every customer is
receiving an uninterrupted TOP SERVICE session.

Do send her another SMS/CALL if she did not reply your SMS/phone call after
1-2hrs. Hope to have your understanding on this. Thanks!

Click Here To Access Her Individual's Profile

Kindly post the Reports if you are happy with her service.
If you are unhappy with the service you can zap me or flame me .

Kindly refer to newest post for latest updates. Thanks

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

SOME REPORT for Angel posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC69
June 20, 2014 at 4:16 am Edit

Place is easy to find, but parking need to walk a bit.

Booked 12pm slot, her massage skill is good not those play piano type.

She is very friendly n her service awesome, can try to ask her room mates for 雙飛. There are 2 girls staying there.

Name: Angel
Look: 8/10 same as the picture as shown
Figure: Slim n have no fat 8/10
Boobs: C Cup
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 9/10 sensation
Service: 9/10

Please take good care of this gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang
June 27, 2014 at 12:00 pm Edit

Had a session with her yesterday.

It was a great sensual massage session with lots of GFE.

She is a SYT with good look and nice boobs. She also helps to shower you before and after.

However, roaming is limited even for top.

Overall, it is recommended for Bros who is looking for sensual massage from a SYT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan
July 14, 2014 at 4:34 am Edit

Looks exactly like photo, very prettu and is a friendly chatter. Room is clean and rather cozy ‘come home’ feel. Very suprised with Angel strength and acccuracy of her tui na despite her well toned small build. 40min of earnest back massage is followed very sensual relaxing HJ with liberal use of oil and licks. Very accommodative and definitely not a time watcher. Got a warm cup of tea after the deed. Very contended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fam
She is very friendly n her service awesome,
Had a session with her.

Name: Angel
Figure: Slim
Massage: 9/10

Overall, it is recommended for Bros who is looking for sensual massage from a SYT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rud
Booked the evening slot and was greeted with a sweet young smile when door was opened. Angel looked exactly like posted photo but extremely ‘kawaii’ feel as she is very friendly chatter. Room is v clean n quiet with good bath facilities as can expect in new condo. Massage was conducted in her sexy underwear and really was from a learned dedicated profesional with good power despite her size. After half hour back tui na, asked me to turn over and her boobs massage got my senjata into sedia position. She uses oil to her advantage, slowly twist and turn my bro and at the same time gave my nipple a hard lick soft bite. Ask her to slowdown and she intuitively change her position to concentrate on my thigh just as in thai massage. Looking at her firm ass and as she let go of the pressing my joint, can feel the blood flow to my balls and brother become hot again. She lick my neck and gave soft squirm which I finally surrendered. She cleaned me up nicely and even gave me cup of hot tea after my bath. Overall, really a good solid 1hr massage with good HJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyhunter
My little Angel FR

Massage:8/10

Gfe:9/10

Overall she is an Angel , very warm , very chatty at time , very strong massage , not a time watcher , if you are looking for a nice environment nice lady with a very warm personality she is the one!! 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monky
Same girl as pictures, very pretty and petite, great figure!

Massage was good and she was very patient!
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR Angel
HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE REPORT COMING !!!

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 16-11-2014 at 03:22 AM.
Old 16-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Wink 『Iris, 36B MASSEUSE』 Full Body OIL Massage+99 HDLY+ SOLID JG+ BM+69 HJ! 『超棒卡哇伊按摩师』

Gentlemen, SIMON strongly recommend this SYT Masseuse with a pair of all natural melons! She is trained in Authentic Chinese Tuina, Thai Massage, Fingerpress & Acupoint Massage and she will GIVE A SOLID JG! She will give you a 100% authentic FULL BODY OIL massage with real skills & strength! She will make your cock strong and hard, let you play with her melons and jerk you off with her expert hands! After she has released all your sperms, she will give you a prostate massage which is so good, you will feel recharged immediately!

[MUST TRY]『Iris, 36B MASSEUSE』 Full Body OIL Massage+99 HDLY+ SOLID JG+ BM+69 HJ!
『超棒卡哇伊按摩师』

I RI S

★ Iris had MANY years of massage experience,
recommend for those who really enjoy PURE HARD MASSAGE.
make the BooKing Now....
You just relax and leave your body to her and she will help u to relieve all your tensed up muscle include your big head and small head. ★

Name: Iris
Look: 7.6666 [ Sweet SYT]
Origin : Guangdong
Ht/Wt: 163cm/ 47kg [Sexy Figure+Nice Sexy Butt]
Boobs: 36'B' 100% firm and natural boobs with Pinkish Nipple!

☑ Shower together 一起洗澡
☑ Full Body Oil Massage 全身油推
☑ Back Stepping 踩背
☑ Boob Massage 胸推
☑ Authentic Chinese Style Massage 正宗中式按摩
☑ Head Massage 头部按摩
☑ HDLY 海底捞月 ★★★
☑ Lymphatic Detoxification 淋巴排毒
☑[Jua Gen] [抓根]
☑ Autoroaming 摸全身 [Autoroam anywhere you like]
☑ 69HJ 69打飞机 ★★★

Authentic Massage 正宗按摩: [Hard and Solid Massage. She had been working in Massage Spa for years and have years of experience in Massaging, Can request her to be Topless during the Massage]
Tuina 推拿: [She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains]
Boobs Massage 胸部按摩: YES [She will rub her soft boobs very sensually all over you]

Juagen 抓跟: YES [Help to improve the blood circulation in the cock, Improve Sex Powers naturally, Prolong longer and lasting satisfying sex]
HJ 打飞机: YES [Very Sensual, with her Smooth and Magical hands, within minutes you will feel like releasing your load]
GFE 女朋友的感觉: YES [High GFE, Chatty, Not a Time Watcher. Aims to please and serve you well]

Operation Hours: 8AM-LATE NIGHT

Damage: $100/ 60min/ 2x69HJ+Boobs Massage+JG [INCLUDE RM]

CONTACT 9893 9528 Iris

To Note: Iris understands and can communicate in Simple English. She welcome all Races.

Kindly note that Iris will usually not answer any phone call or read any

CERTIFY By SIMON

SOME REPORT for Anna posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC69
Name: Iris
Massage: 8/10

A very friendly girl, services is top notch.

Please take good care of this gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance

Have a session on Friday night after a long working day, her massage skills and handjob skills is great. Will definitely find her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yihonglou88888 (We chat)

Had a fantastic session on Sunday. Hard to Book though due to limited customer. Location also private and serene.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR Iris

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 16-11-2014 at 03:35 AM.
Old 16-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Wink ▒『KiKi, MY SYT DREAM ANGEL』FULL BODY Oil Massage+ 69HJ+ BM+ 99 HDLY+ 2xHJ! 『超火爆按摩天使』▒

Gentlemen, Strongly recommend KIKI to fellow Massage lover....

Hot SYT offering hot massage with a lil bit of hot extras. SYT lovers, take a number and join the queue. You do not need me to warn you about the impending queue nor do i need a crystal ball to predict the queue will be snake long.

Authentic massage with the lil extras all dish out to you on a silver platter by a hot looking SYT. This is definitely a dream come true. This is a SYT dream come true.

CENTRAL location. All discreet and private. The queue begins now for this SYT Dream Angel!

QCed personally by Dreamz. Listed below are my frank comments of what i experienced with her. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God!

Rest assured that strict QCs are still in place to provide the best for your ultimate enjoyment. No bullshits but good old school authentic massage with a dash of extras.

▒MUST TRY▒『KiKi, MY SYT DREAM ANGEL』FULL BODY Oil Massage+ 69HJ+ BM+ 99 HDLY+ 2xHJ!
『超火爆按摩天使』▒

K IK I

★ KiKi had few years of massage experience,
recommend for those who really enjoy SYT MASSAGE.
make the BooKing Now....

Name昵称: Kiki
Origin: 广西小姑娘
Looks: Pls refer to pics
Height: 160cm
Weight: 47kg
Body: 34B/24/33

☑ Authentic FINGER PRESS/OIL/JAP Massage [正宗指压/油推/日式按摩]

☑ Boobs Massage [波推]

☑ Prostrate Maintenance [前列腺保养]

☑ Authentic Chinese Juagen [正宗中式抓根]

☑ Back Stepping [踩背]

☑ Back Kneeling [跪背]

☑ 69 HJ [69 式打飞机]

☑ 99 HDLY [99 式海底捞月]

Head Massage 头部按摩: YES [She will massage the Head for you. Her Head Massage is really comfortable]
Lymphatic Detoxification [淋巴排毒]YES
Prostrate Maintenance [前列腺保养] YES [Sensually Done]
Back Stepping /Kneeling [跪背/踩背]
99HDLY 99式海底捞月: Well done at it
Gfe: 9.5 [Not A Time watcher, SUPERB GF feel]
Room: [Big & Nice Cosy Room ]

Operation Hours: 10AM-LATE

(6 CUSTOMER DAILYS SO BETTER MAKE YOUR BOOKING EARLY)

Damage: $100/ 60min/ 2x69HJ+Boobs Massage [INCLUDE RM]

DON'T: RAW/ANAL/BBBJ/FJ/HOUSECALL

CONTACT 8647 0590 Kiki

To Note: Kiki understands and can communicate in Simple English. She welcome all Races.

Kindly note that Kiki will usually not answer any phone call or read any

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

SOME REPORT for Kiki posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper
My first encounter with this SYT is really fantastic. She is really sweet and young and very GFE. Below are my comments on her

Massage skills very excellent with the right typo.

Boobs massage is damn good and big and firm

HJ is excellent with 69 position and will make u cum at the very first instance. Weak heart must be extra careful.

The rest for you all bros to find out but one thing for sure the place and person is really heavenly. It all bros ticket to heaven with the right place and right SYT to serve you all. Pls do go and try and u will believe why I rate her so fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xia2
Her services are truly remarkable… first look at her was truly remarkable and enticing… I have to say a true woman like her is hard to come by.. It’s not even so much about how she looks as her services are really experienced and gives a feeling of not wanting to return. In chinese we call it 真材实料乐而忘返. I believe that saying more would be redundant. Please, try it out FOR YOURSELF. Btw, ^* all her statistics are true and genuine, if not even better. 说多无益 赶快打电话!9395 2949!!! (i might even book her later again ^*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Had a booking with this sweet girl 30 minute before went over… And she is available…

Picture looked like her… Had a good session… Very chatty… Service is good…

Will wrf if permits…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J
Kiki is cute, chatty and has proper good massage skills , Pettit body and nice pair of perky boobs and good finish with the HJ . No rush just a relaxing good time .

Will retun for another session if time permit .

BIG JOHN

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR KIKI

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 16-11-2014 at 03:23 AM.
Old 16-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Wink █▒『Venus, 36D Busty Masseuse』 Super Authentic Massage+ HDJY+ JG+ BM+ HJ 『波霸指压按摩天使』█▒

DreamzAngel's Hub EXCLUSIVE

Gentlemen, Strongly recommend this super hot masseuse with awesome 100% natural huge & heavy D-CUP melons! She has authentic massage skills and her specialty is erotic fingerpress massage and oil rub! She performed an erotic HDLY to make you cock rock hard and took off her top, finally revealing her bare naked boobs! Venus is a HJ EXPERT and she can jerked you off with amazing skills while You can groped and sucked her big juicy tits!

█▒『Venus, 36D Busty Masseuse』 Super Authentic Massage+ HDJY+ JG+ BM+ HJ 『波霸指压按摩天使』█▒

V ENU S

★ Venus had MANY years of massage experience,

recommend for those who really enjoy PURE SOLID HARD MASSAGE ★

Name: Venus
Look: Refer to pic
Height: 160CM
Weight: 45kg
Body: Slim & Petite wiz Smooth Flawless Complexion
Boobs: 36D

Shower 洗澡: YES [Help you shower before and after Session]
Catbath 漫游: YES [Catbath you sensually from Top to Bottom]
Gfe: 9.5 [Not A Time watcher, SUPERB GF feel]

Operation Hours: 10AM-LATE

(LIMITED CUSTOMER DAILYS SO BETTER MAKE YOUR BOOKING EARLY)

Damage: $100/ 60min/ 1x69HJ+Boobs Massage+JG [INCLUDE RM]
or
Damage: $120/ 70min/ 2x69HJ+Boobs Massage+JG [INCLUDE RM]

CONTACT 8461 3609 Venus

To Note: Venus understands and can communicate in Simple English. She welcome all Races.

Kindly note that Venus will usually not answer any phone call or read any

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

SOME REPORT for Venus posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Just tried Venus this morning. Here's my MR.

She impressed me even before I got there, got a reminder SMS from her an hour before to confirm which is nice. Arrived, surprised that she is the GND type. Pretty, nice little body.

Looks: 7/10 GND type
Boobs: 10/10 for me perfect. Nice handful, the most suckable nipples ever!
Massage: 8/10 started slowly, but got a serious massage by the end, pulling legs and arms!
HJ: 7.5/10 good, liked the way she plays with your balls at the same time
GFE: 9/10 very friendly, can hold a conversation
English: 6/10 one of the better ones
RTM: Yes
Would I recommend to other bros? Hell yes, she's a gem

She helps you shower and allows autoroaming as well as BM. She has the most flawless, smooth skin, lovely long hair and did I mention the boobs...perfect!

Time to start saving up again
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbirdbird View Post
Tried Venus last week.

Great experience, great service. Decent english but I wasnt in the mood to talk so she kept silent. Massage was strong and hard, just the way i like it. Very impressed with her technique, a lot better than other WLs I've tried.

The place is discreet and clean.

She looks better in real life and her tits.... fkin awesome. The nipples damn shiok to suck kind and best, can autoroam anywhere and everywhere!

She is also very accomodating if you know how to talk to her.

Best, give me tight hug after everything is done. Swee lah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I've posted an FR on Venus here in my own thread. Highly recommended SYT masseuse with strong massage skills and even better natural D cuppers. Thanks for introducing her to us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
Tried to keep my FR simple and short. Tried Venus, few weeks back. All i can say is...MARVELOUS!! Bath together, the massage was great. She maybe she small n skinny, she the massage packs alot of power. The boobs...wow..the tits...yum yum... Allowed me to breast fuck her until i release. After all over, wash up together again, use towel dry for me. Wah i felt like a king. Until she left singapore, i will only go to her for Massage.. Won't regret one bit. Chiong Venus all the way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbboy View Post
I tried Venus yesterday. I got quick response on the SMS. She looks as in the photo. Can speak simple English and puts you in ease. Once your in, straight to shower and she will clean you up. You will be asked to lay down on the bed face down. She gives you a hard type massage which is very good. First a dry massage followed by light unscented oil. She does a bit of HDLY and then you are asked to turn around. She docks in between your leg and starts JG. Then she slowly does HJ. she is quite good at it. I did enjoy it. Will RTF soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip123 View Post
I don't usually post reviews but thought I should this time. I visited Venus a few weeks ago, and here is a quick review.

She responded quite quickly to my SMS. Guided me to her place. There is a public carpark not too far away. A very cosy room that feels just like home. The air-conditioning was a bit too cold though. She joins you in the shower to ensure you are properly washed. Though not exceptionally pretty, her looks does grow on you. Curvy in all the right places. The massage was not bad, better than most. Played nice music (English songs) in the background. I almost dozed off. The happy ending was nice She is not the chatty type but then maybe it is because my Chinese is quite bad. Her English is passable, quite decent in fact for someone from China.

She joined me in the shower again afterwards for clean up. Interesting thing is, she decided to wash her hair after cleaning me up. Thought she looked quite good with wet hair. Chatted for a while before I left the place.

Will probably visit her again soon.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR VENUS

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 16-11-2014 at 03:26 AM.
Old 18-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Wink █ 『Susan, 36D Masseuse』 Authentic Massage + HDLY + JG + Boobs F**k + HJ ! 『超爽乳交按摩天使』█

** DreamzAngel's Hub SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE **

Gentlemen, Looking for a real solid massage? Don’t take your chances with unfamiliar massage parlors or dubious masseuses. Only the best masseuses make it onto D.A! Susan is a highly qualified masseuse with exceptional skills! She has years massage experience and she will give you a 100% AUTHENTIC FINGER PRESS MASSAGE & OIL RUB. She will massage your whole body from head to toe with her expert hands! She can give a HARD & POWERFUL massage or you can tell her to vary the strength to your liking. Susan is a Juagen expert and she will give you a 100% AUTHENTIC JUAGEN TREATMENT! It is very steamy and regular treatment will make you stronger and lasts longer! Then, she will give you a super steamy BODY MASSAGE using her two BIG BOOBS and milk your cum with her expert hands!

SUSAN

█ 『Susan, 36D Masseuse』 Authentic Massage + HDLY + JG + Boobs F**k + HJ ! 『超爽乳交按摩天使』█

Name: Susan苏珊
Attitude: Very Friendly & Service Oriented
Body: Busty & Curvy
Boobs: Natural & Soft 36D
Height: 160cm
Weight: 50kg
Looks: Charming Lady With Attractive Looks
Language: Chinese SMSes or Calls only

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Mins
【60分钟按摩享受,放松自己让你超爽的感觉..
]

[Authentic Whole Body Oil Massage : 专业全身推油] [Strong Yet Soothing. It Helps To Relieve Your Body Tension & Loosen You Up]

[Chinese Style Massage & Shiatsu: 中式按摩和指压] [Good Strength & Hardworking. She Will Is Execute Good Massage Techniques]

[Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩] [After a Hard Day At Work, Request & Let Her Work Her Way Around Your Heavy Head & Shoulder]

[Catbath & Boobs Massage : 慢游加胸推] [Lick Your Tits While Giving You Sensational HandJob. She Will Be Half Naked During This]

Mo Sha : 磨沙
[Exfoliating & Refreshing Of Your Body Using Ginger Salt & Milk Cream. Good Stuff!]

[Boobs Fxxk : 乳交] [This Is Her Best Asset. You May Choose To Let Her Use Her Boobs To Pcc For You Or You May Just Insert Your Precious Inbetween For Sensational Rub!]

[Juagen : 抓根] [Your Manhood Treatment To Promote Better Sexual Life]

[HDLY : 海底捞月] [Varies Hand Movement Combine With Catbath To Stimulate Your Sense]

[HandJob : 打飞机] [Your Happy Ending. See Her Half Naked While She Give You Non Mechanic HJ!]

GFE 女朋友感: 〖Friendly, Chatty & Not a Time Watcher〗

☞ Include Large Cozy Room ☜

Services that She Don't Do:
Services Not Mentioned Above.
Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her.

Working Hours : 10AM-12AM(Daily).

(BETTER MAKE YOUR BOOKING EARLY)

Damage:
$70/One Massage Package With Two HandJobs/60 Mins

CONTACT 8502 9969 Susan 苏珊

Susan 苏珊 ONLY serve Chinese Bros, sorry to other race.

Kindly note that Susan 苏珊 will usually not answer any phone call or read any

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 16-11-2014 at 03:27 AM.
Old 18-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Wink ▒『Ivy, 36D Busty Masseuse』Song SOng Massage+99 HDJY+ JG+ BM+ 69 HJ 『四川大咪咪女按摩师』▒

** DreamzAngel's Hub
SPECIAL VIP EXCLUSIVE **

Gentlemen, We are proud to present a BUSTY which is extremely sweet looking Masseuse....

4 years of authentic massage and facial salons experience in Shenzhen infamous region. Your satisfaction is surely guaranteed. This should be an experience that Busty lovers will hate to miss.

EAST location accessible by all modes of transports. Limited time of possibly less than 1 month so make your move and make it fast. The queue for this pretty Busty begins right now!

IVY

▒ MUST TRY ▒『Ivy, 36D Busty Masseuse』Song SOng Massage+99 HDJY+ JG+ BM+ 69 HJ
『四川大咪咪女按摩师』▒

Note: This is a true photo representation. You get what you see. Pls reject if you see a different representation.

★ Ivy艾维 had many years of massage experience ,
recommend for those who really enjoy SOLID ACCUPOINT OIL MASSAGE ★

Name: Ivy艾维
Attitude: Service Oriented & Friendly
Body: Slim & Shapely!
Boobs: Natural Soft & Tender 36D
Height: 1.66cm
Weight: 51kg
Look: Chio & Seductive

[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Mins
【60分钟按摩享受,浪漫超爽的感觉..
]

☑ Authentic FINGER PRESS/OIL/THAI/JAP Massage [正宗指压/油推/泰式/日式按摩]
☑ Boobs Massage [波推]
☑ Back Stepping [踩背]
☑ Back Kneeling [跪背]
☑ Coin Guasha [硬币刮痧]
☑ 69 HJ [69 式打飞机]
☑ HDLY [海底捞月]

❤ Whole Body Oil Massage 全身推拿: Circulate Good Blood Flows. Soothing & Relaxing

❤ Chinese & Thai Style Massage/Shiatsu 中泰式按摩/指压: Great Strength With Many Years Of Experience back in her hometown

❤ Back stepping 踩背 ,Great for those who love it real hard

❤ Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage 头,颈,肩部按摩, Really release all the sitting long hrs staring at the computer stress

❤ Kidney Therapy 肾保养, Prolong Treatment Ensures Your Kidney Functions Well

Specialty
❤ Manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) 淋巴排毒, Begin by treating unaffected lymph nodes using very gentle pressure, and slow, rhythmical movements. It helps in: ❤
Anti-aging effects
·Detoxification of the body
·Regeneration of tissue, including wounds and wrinkles
·Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, stress, loss of vitality and loss of memory
·Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia

Breast Massage 胸推
Yes her tits will run over yr body

Catbath 漫游
Sensual and slow paced, from top to bottom

Sexy Massage 蚂蚁上树
Yes will use tip of her fingers to tinkle U to a high

Upper body Autoroaming 上半身随便摸
Yes, Anywhere on the top. Topless Massage

Juagen 抓根
Manhood Treatment To Promote Better Sex Life

99HDLY 99式海底捞月
Well done at it

99HJ 69式打飞机
She has many style to make U shoot..Between her Thigh Joint & Using her hand while massaging yr balls. U fondle & press her tits while her magical hand work on yr dick

GFE 女朋友感觉
Out to please! High GFE able to chat up with you spontaneously

Big Cozy Room Included

Working Hours : Limited Customer (Daily).

(SO BETTER MAKE YOUR BOOKING EARLY)

Damage: $100/ 60min for Authentic Massage
+ BM/HDLY/2xHJ

Ivy艾维 Only serve Chinese Bros, sorry to other race

Kindly note that Ivy艾维 will usually not answer any phone call or read any

Hotline: +65 8524 2253

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 16-11-2014 at 03:27 AM.
Old 19-08-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Wink █▒『SiSi, Sweet Masseuse』Authentic Massage + HDLY + Solid JG + HJ ! 『王牌按摩天使』█▒

Gentlemen, THE Lengendary 王牌按摩师 SiSi思思 IN SBF is here finally.
We DA’s all welcome her with open arms and legs to join our small and cozy family!

SiSi

█▒『SiSi, Sweet Masseuse』Authentic Massage + HDLY + Solid JG + HJ ! 『王牌按摩天使』█▒

Note: This is a true photo representation. You get what you see. Pls reject if you see a different representation.

★ SiSi思思 had many years of massage experience ,

Name: SiSi思思
Her Body: Nice Womenly Body Curve
Her Boobs: 34B
Her Height & Weight: 160cm & about 46 Kg
Looks: She Is a Presentable Lady With Strong Womenly Scent

[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 80 Mins
【80分钟按摩享受,浪漫超爽的感觉..
]

1. Mo Sha [Full Body Scrub with Mo Sha Gao Mo] : 磨砂膏磨
Opt for this to clear your body of dead cells. You will feel Refreshed & Rejuvenated!

2. Essence Oil Massage : 精油推拿 ☆☆☆☆☆
Benefits of this are to promote good blood flow within your body. You will be refresh & lighten body

3. Chinese Style Massage With Shiatsu : 中式按摩+指压
She had 5 years of experience in renowned massage parlor. Her accuracy is definately not to be doubt! All acupoints have been massage & soften. GOOD!

4. Head & Face Massage : 头和脸部按摩
Frequent Migraine & Headache? Just relax & let her work her way to lighten your pain. Facial wash available, do request.

5. Facial Wash : 洗脸
After a hard day at work, you deserve to relax & allow her to wash & massage your face.

6. Intestine Treatment : 肠胃保养
Did not clear your bowels for days? Let her massage your core acupoints around your stomach & you will have a great release

7. Qian Lie Xian Bao Yang : 前列腺保养
This Technique is your manhood therapy.
She Will Insert One Finger Into Your Anus' acupoints. This Will help to boost your manhood to have better release
Uncle enjoyed this and it is so special from Jua Gen. You got to try!

8. Ear Candling : 耳烛
Did not dig your ears for prolong period? Let her use a special equipment to remove your ear wax!

9. HDLY : 海底捞月
Let Her Tease Your Balls Playfully and Your Precious Will Rocket Sky High

10. HandJob : 打飞机
You Will Not Leave A Happy Man Without Releasing Your Healthy Sperm Too

[Remarks : Touching of Upper Body is Allow During The Service]

Cozy Room & Massage Bed Included

Working Hours : 10AM-Late Night(Daily).

$80/One Massage Package + One HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$100/One Massage Package + Two HandJobs/90 Mins

DON'T: RAW/ANAL/FJ/HOUSECALL

CONTACT +65 9343 2192 SiSi思思
Note: All races are welcome ...

Kindly note that SiSi思思 will usually not answer any phone call or read any

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO THOSE MASSAGE LOVER....
IS A GEM NOT TO MISS !!!!
IS A MUST TRY MASSEUSE IN SBF ...
You Try it and you will know !!!!

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 16-11-2014 at 03:28 AM.
Old 19-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Talking

NEW TOP NOTCH MASSEUSE COMING SOON

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 16-11-2014 at 03:29 AM.
Old 19-08-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Wink

UpPz UpPz Thread ,

Old 19-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Talking

UpPz UpPz Thread ,

Old 19-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Talking

UpPz UpPz Thread ,

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 11-09-2014 at 11:21 PM.
Old 20-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Talking ▒『可人, Hottie Masseuse』 FULL BODY TUINA Massage+ HDLY+ BM+ JG+ 2x69HJ! 『湖北靓丽按摩天使』▒

Gentlemen, highly recommend Ke Ren 可人 is a SUPER HOT MASSEUSE with a slim and tight body with SNOW WHITE flawless complexion & all natural big boobs! She is a very experienced masseuse and she will give you a 100% authentic FULL BODY TUINA MASSAGE & Juagen to make your dick hard & strong. Then she will stimulate you with her super erotic HDLY and jerk you off with her skillful hands! Ke Ren 可人 is one of the most beautiful masseuse you can find with EXCELLENT SKILLS!

[Must Try]▒『可人, Hottie Masseuse』 FULL BODY TUINA Massage+ HDLY+ BM+ JG+ 2x69HJ!
『湖北靓丽按摩天使』▒

* Ke Ren 可人 has 5 years of massage experience. She is the type of gal you seriously will take a 2nd look if you see her on the street. STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO MASSAGE LOVER.

Name: Ke Ren 可人
Origin : 湖北靓丽姑娘
Height : 162
Weight : 43kg
Boobs : 34C all natural
Location: CENTRAL(Spacious, clean and cozy studio with bathroom. EXCELLENT 5 stars ACCOMODATION!)

Damage: $100/ 60min Massage+ 2xHJ/JG & ALL THE SERVICE LISTED
ULTRA Comfort Room With Nice Shower Place Included

保证按完后解除全身酸痛,疲劳,痛胫胳 。。。

NOTE: PLEASE RESPECT HER, DO NOT FORCE HER TO PERFORM ANY SEXUAL ACT, KAMSIA

DON'T: FJ/BBBJ/RAW/ANAL/CIM/HOUSECALL

CONTACT 8429 5420 Ke Ren 可人

To Note: Ke Ren 可人 serve ALL CHINESE Bros,.

Kindly note that Ke Ren 可人 will usually not answer any phone call or read any

CERTIFY By Simon

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 19-11-2014 at 12:37 AM.
Old 20-08-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

Talking █▒『QiQi, 36D Masseuse』Authentic Massage + HDLY + Boobs F**k + HJ ! 『杭州玉女按摩天使』█▒

Gentlemen, THE ORIGINAL, THE ONE & ONLY Lengendary QiQi琪琪 IN SBF is here finally. We DA’s all welcome her with open arms and legs to join our small and cozy family!

If you think her name rings a bell somewhere in your head. YES, you are right! With a slight twist to her name, this lass is hot property in SBF. She has now come aboard DreamzAngel's Den offering true blue massage with a lil extras.

A close resemblance to the PRC actress Fan Bing Bing, she bears a fantastic figure thanks to the many grueling hours spent in the gym as a gym trainer. Perky ass with to-die-for boobs, she has this northeastern character despite being from the southern region. Bubbly character with real hot passion. Meet her up and you will realise for yourself what i am blabbering about!

Studio apartment smacked in the City district with ample parking and minutes away from the MRT station and bus stop. Cosy clean and spacious environment with a city view to kill for. A perfect getaway during lunch time or just before you head home for the day.

QiQi

█▒『QiQi, 36D Masseuse』Authentic Massage + HDLY + Boobs F**k + HJ ! 『杭州玉女按摩天使』█▒

★ QI QI 琪琪 had many years of massage experience ,

Name: QI QI 琪琪
Origin: Hangzhou (上有天堂 下有苏杭 The land where beauties are bountiful)
Looks: Nosebleed photos. Wait till you see her in real person!
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Body: 36D/25/36

【60分钟按摩享受,浪漫超爽的感觉..
]

Authentic FINGER PRESS/OIL/THAI/JAP Massage [正宗指压/油推/泰式/日式按摩]
Finger Press and Oil Massage. This lass knows her trade well and with her diligence, she is set to be a rising star in the massage industry. Distinction!

36D BM/BF:
This must be the moment i am waiting for! I was lost for words when she strips off that slinky nightdress. This must be the perfect boobs that all men crave after. All natural and soft to the touch. Have them sliding all over your back with her soft moans filling the entire room. Now your hard tool is sandwiched between those perfect boobs and they are masturbating you. It is akin to having sex without the pussy of course. Premature ejaculation is likely!

HDLY海底捞月:
Her strokes are deliberate and slow. I especially like the part where she pays ample attention to the groin and asscrack. Her teasing is endless making you crave for more. Endure endure and endure!

69 DREAMZ HJ [69梦幻 式打飞机]
Now you will have the 'Fan Bing Bing' lookalike lying beside you licking your nips and wanking you off. Thought i died and gone to heaven! I fast hand fast leg sunk onto those perfect boobs feasting on them like a baby hungry for mummy's milk. I licked and i sucked on those perfect nips and she moans like no tomorrow. She smells of Chanel and urges me for more. She looks like she is enjoying herself like i do. Totally uncommercialized! I shot a full load before i knew it. This enjoyment is max to the core. 100% THUMBS UP!

Back Stepping:
YES! [PRO! ABLE TO CURE ALL YOUR BODY ACHE! U NEVER KNOW WHAT IS BEAT TILL U TRY HER★★★★★]

Additional Points To Note:
High GFE with a good looking lass boasting of a fantastic figure! I do not need a crystal ball to predict that she will be red hot in the coming days. Queue gonna start so grab your slot fast. Truly another upcoming massage gem in D.A's Den!

Big Cozy Room Included

Working Hours : 10AM-2AM(Daily).

Damage: $100/ 60min for Authentic Massage
+ BM/HDLY/HJ 【Include Room】

DON'T: RAW/ANAL/FJ/HOUSECALL

CONTACT +65 8177 6092 QI QI 琪琪
Note: All races are welcome ...

Kindly note that QI QI 琪琪 will usually not answer any phone call or read any

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO THOSE MASSAGE LOVER....
IS A GEM NOT TO MISS !!!!
IS A MUST TRY MASSEUSE IN SBF ...
You Try it and you will know !!!!

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 19-11-2014 at 12:33 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread