The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My wife's best friend.... and my wife made me fuck her

After hanging up the phone I went and opened up my 1,2,-- Damn I'm on my fifth beer already. I swallowed the beer down while trimming around a window.

As I bent over I realized that I had to drain my bladder. I found the bathroom after cutting on the light. I now knew what Yolanda had left for me.

What a sight!!!!!!!!!!

There were 16 count em 16 pictures of Yolanda in various poses and all were completely nude.

It was like in my dreams the 10" dildo sticking out of milky creaming pussy ( by the way I forgot all about pissing) sitting on the toilet was the dildo it was in a plastic zip lock bag

I opened the bag and inhaled

MY GOODDDDDDDDD this woman's pussy smelled better than momma's pancakes and sausage on Sunday morning..

I was in a dilemma my bladder was starting to remind me of my original intent on entering the bathroom in the first place but my balls were pressing for release first.

My bladder won the fight.

Whew after relieving my bladder the phone started ringing again, this time I ran to answer it.

Hello

I take it you found what I left for you?

I decided to play dumb yeah I did thanks for the beer I thought we discussed this earlier?

Quit playing wit me boy you know what I mean

Of course I found it, I haven't been able to get back to work though since I found your gift

I understand, david hey by the way would you mind checking out the back yard to make sure the damn kids ain't turned over my garbage cans?

Sure Yolanda I'll check it out before I leave
Old 23-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

(just then it sounded like someone moving something in the back yard)

You know what Yolanda call me back in 5 min. I'm going to checkout the back yard

I'll hold on while you check it out, Yolanda said

I checked it out nothing appeared to be out of order so I came back into the house I went to grab the phone but it was on the hook I didn't remember hanging the phone up so I surmised that I had been drinking too much.

I decided to go back to the bathroom and finish what I didn't get a chance to start earlier.

As I entered the bathroom I was greeted with another surprise

There she is sitting on the edge of tub the woman of my most recent dreams with the 10" dildo buried. Ms. Yolanda in all her glory.

She just smiled at me she did not speak vocally but her body said it all.

She slowly fucked herself. I thought well she's here so why not and proceeded to walk towards her I attempted to touch her but she would not let me. She then stared at my pant covered crotch.

I eventually decided to show her what she wanted to see I unzipped my pants and let my thick dick see the sunshine. Yolanda inhaled noticeably as my big man jerked around violently 2" from her mouth.

While standing there my cell phone started ringing

I stupidly answered hello
Old 23-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

Hows it coming David

Ok I should be here another 1 hr or sooooo...Yolanda took this opportunity to slide the head of my dick into her mouth...i didn't last long

Ok Lauren go to bed I'll be...awwwwwwwwww shittttttt...(I just dumped a massive amount of sperm down this buxom beautys throat, and she didn't waste a drop)

What what what happened, Lauren asked helplessly

I had to think quick...oh its nothing I said out of breath I just lost a gallon of paint, I dropped it on my foot and slid down the stairs

Well ok I'll let you go so you can clean up your mess.

Its ok Lauren there isn't any mess

Huh, I thought you said you lost I a gallon of paint?

I did but I didn't say it was open

Oh you think you funny

Goodnight

Goodnight
Old 23-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Sols565 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklinx View Post
your own story or copy paste and change name?
Well I think should be copy paste and change name ba. First there was a mention on "Lincoln" then Yolanda stays in a house with "2 1/2 car garage" but at the same time she needs to worry abt kids turning over her "gabage cans in the back yard" and then finally the measurement of paint is in "gallons" not matrix like "litres".

Anyway TS maybe staying in States? Who knows.
Old 23-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lucky TS mentioned he had a 6 1/2" member...if he said 9" confirm african story
Old 23-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

find it abit cannon leh...

wanna earn points also dun bluff samsters mah...

somemore inital post already ask for points... zzzzzzzzzz
Old 23-12-2008, 08:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Legendzgmf is Cool - loads of Potential

Maybe its copied from some where but i like the story.
Old 23-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hondasleeper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I call BULLSHIT on the TS trying to pass this story off as his own.

Mind you there are some things that really stood out as to why, that i hope to mention if they have not already been mentioned.

"Yolanda finally got me to help her move some things in her basement while I was over there."

How many people here in Singapore have basements? Unless you're filthy rich.

For goodness, sake if you're going to cut and past someone elses story, give credit where credit is due and not try to pass it off as your own and ask people to up your points.
Old 23-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

NOT erecting my pole here.
Old 23-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
nowork is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondasleeper View Post
I call BULLSHIT on the TS trying to pass this story off as his own.

Mind you there are some things that really stood out as to why, that i hope to mention if they have not already been mentioned.

"Yolanda finally got me to help her move some things in her basement while I was over there."

How many people here in Singapore have basements? Unless you're filthy rich.

For goodness, sake if you're going to cut and past someone elses story, give credit where credit is due and not try to pass it off as your own and ask people to up your points.
Actually, there r quite a couple of cluster houses does haf basement wif open roof top oso
Old 24-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
limpek11 is Cool - loads of Potential

wow kaozz..limpek see liao really koonz off... damn boring ang mong trying to impress who??
Old 24-12-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Ha..ha..ha..trying to fool more than 100K members in this form?

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 24-12-2008, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all

If you want to copy and paste a story, do it all at once shot and give some credit to the author as well instead of claiming credit as your own.
Else it's just plain lame.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh...y.php?id=64963
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh...y.php?id=94982
http://www.literotica.com/stories/sh...y.php?id=96185
-----------------------------------------------------
Hows it coming David

Ok I should be here another 1 hr or sooooo...Yolanda took this opportunity to slide the head of my dick into her mouth...i didn't last long

Ok Lauren go to bed I'll be...awwwwwwwwww shittttttt...(I just dumped a massive amount of sperm down this buxom beautys throat, and she didn't waste a drop)

What what what happened, Lauren asked helplessly

I had to think quick...oh its nothing I said out of breath I just lost a gallon of paint, I dropped it on my foot and slid down the stairs

Well ok I'll let you go so you can clean up your mess.

Its ok Lauren there isn't any mess

Huh, I thought you said you lost I a gallon of paint?

I did but I didn't say it was open

Oh you think you funny

Goodnight

Goodnight

What the hell was that Yolanda?

I didn't here you complaining earlier

Who said I'm complaining now

Oh just checking and you know I don't why I did it it just seemed right

But I really must be going I have to be to work in 4 hrs, wait Yolanda you have to let me do something for you. You can't just leave.

I can and I will is what she said and did
Old 24-12-2008, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all

Last Part
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Yolanda left I could not continue to paint my mind was completely blank I didn’t know what to do or say.

I heard a car start and peered out the window to see Yolanda pulling away.

I decided it was time to go home. After packing up all the paint and supplies I turned off all the lights and set the security system and headed for home.

In the high state of horniness I was in I attempted to show my wife that I was up to have some fun.

Lauren, sleeping heavily did not respond to any of my ministrations frustrated I decided to force her to have sex with me. I’ve tried this before without any positive results.

But here we go again,

I pulled her panties down and off her body she mumbled something I could not understand I didn’t let that stop me I grabbed an ankle in each hand and pushed her legs up and apart.

My god her pussy smells so fucking good.

I spit on my hand and proceeded to lubricate my meat, which was hard as granite.

I then lined up my dick with her pussy and slammed it home with one smooth stroke.

Awwwwwww I was in pure heaven for 5 nanoseconds.

That’s when my wife woke up pissed off.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, she screamed at me.

I am not a fucking blow up doll that you just stick your dick in hump for a few minutes blow your fucking load then roll over and go to sleep.

David when you do shit like this it makes me not want to ever give you any pussy.

Man I thought Lauren’s madder than she has ever been but I was not to be denied this evening, remember I am balls deep in her pussy.

I ignored her rantings and ravings and dropped down to kiss her while fucking the shit out of her.

While attempting to insert my tongue into her mouth she bit me, she fucking bit me.

That got me to stop I pulled out of her and went to the bathroom to see if I was bleeding

Thank god I was not.

I went back into our bedroom screaming mad.

Where in the hell do you get off Lauren

Well David if you treat me with respect and love me and stop treating me like a 2 dollar hoe then I wouldn’t have had to resort to such measures.

I had had enough of this bullshit, look Lauren I am a man and as a man I have needs and if your not willing to fill those needs then well…….

Well what David, what are you going to do cheat on me. Hah David I would have thought you’d found a side piece to fuck years ago.

Then that way you would leave me the hell alone.

Ok Lauren if that’s the way you want it fine, I’ll get me some ass but don’t fucking think your off the hook. I will still fuck you. Now take your butt to sleep I’m tired.

As I laid there with my eyes closed, trying impossibly to go to sleep my mind was contemplating all the new doors that my wife had just opened up for me.

My dick was still hard.

I was just about to start to take care of my little problem when I felt my wife move. I thought she was getting up to go to the bathroom.

But then all of a sudden I felt her warm wet mouth wrapped around my mean man.

She slurped on my dick she was going hard and fast you would have thought she was eating a fast melting ice cream cone.

I opened my eyes to see this woman who was making me feel so good.

Receiving my second blow job of the night I naturally compared the two,

There really wasn’t any comparisons

Laurens mouth was warm and perfectly fit around my dick

Yolanda's mouth was hot and my dick stretched her mouth.

But they do have one thing in common…….

Aww shit all this fucking comparing while being masterfully sucked I could not hold out any longer. My eyes closed a let out a low guttural scream. My dick burst like an overpressured hose. I knew I was filling Lauren’s mouth but I did not see one shiny sliver of my hot juice.

That’s the common thing they both swallow.

Lauren got up without saying anything she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth

When she got back to the room she spoke.

Listen David I do love you and I do want you but I don’t have the drive you do so to keep our marriage I will find you a fuck buddy.

Wellllllll that’s all folks,
Old 24-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 20
Celica2004 is one of the Best!Celica2004 is one of the Best!Celica2004 is one of the Best!Celica2004 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondehead View Post
First off let me start by telling everyone how much I have enjoyed your stories.

Now my turn to share....Please guide me along, if I made mistakes. And please up my pathetic points.

This is a tale about how I got to enjoy my wife’s best friend.
Please dun be a copy cat and claim credit to yours.

Zero points for you, specially for you on Christmas eve.

Learn to have some self respect.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1