The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking someone in front of their husband

Tried once with a couple I known from wechat. The hubby was watching all the way while the wife was moaning n calling out to him.

Unforgettable experience..
Old 16-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
Tried once with a couple I known from wechat. The hubby was watching all the way while the wife was moaning n calling out to him.

Unforgettable experience..
Experience swap partners (wife)with other couple many year back .
Same room exchange partners , the hubby enjoy watching me to fuck her wife
while my wife bbbj him .

He said more exciting to see the being fuck by other man …
Old 16-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
fonch96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Experience swap partners (wife)with other couple many year back .
Same room exchange partners , the hubby enjoy watching me to fuck her wife
while my wife bbbj him .

He said more exciting to see the being fuck by other man …
Bro, did you continue to do swapping or stop already?
Old 16-03-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
Haha think quite alot guys hide it secretly cause most wife don't allow them to do it. But i get flamed so often cause i openly announced it to anyone that i have that fetish.

The high you get when my wife gets doggied and looking at me so blissfully is something i cannot get over.
If like that, then why don’t you ask bros here to bonk your wife ? Lol
Old 16-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Fucking someone in front of their husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonch96 View Post
Bro, did you continue to do swapping or stop already?
We still prefer to swap in Oversea
The last swapping with the local couple make her feel very uncomfortable
Old 16-03-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
If like that, then why don’t you ask bros here to bonk your wife ? Lol
Most of them are from here ah. Used to be from tinder and okcupid. But there cannot ask openly for donation.

My post is at the orgy section, but it's been few months since i updated or bump it already. Need my wife to be playful again.
Old 17-03-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Tammy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honestly do most men like this kind of fetish seeing their partner with another man? How do they feel?
Old 17-03-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing my experiences and my fetish is slightly different. I don't fancy my girl getting boned by someone else.

When I was studying with my girlfriend in UK, I use to sleepover at her apartment every night. The rooms were small and the walls were thin. Could easily hear conversations through the walls, so I use to bone my girlfriend as hard as I could and she would try her hardest not to moan out loud, the thought of our friend, especially guys, being able to hear her during sex was a turn on for me.

Sometimes she would wear an old t shirt and short shorts or just panties to sleep. So while she was asleep, I would open up the blanket to expose her butt and on a rare lucky occasion pull her shirt up just enough to expose her boob and leave the door open. So anyone who passed by our room gets a good view.

My favourite was when during our Europe trip and we would share a room with our friends to save some money. I would finger her while she was asleep and slide my dick in her and she would try her hardest not to moan out loud, i would push hard into her and she would moan out uncontrollably. I would make some noise so my friend would wake up and hear her moan.

I love the thought of guys especially friends being able to see or hear her at her most vulnerable.
Old 17-03-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy00 View Post
Honestly do most men like this kind of fetish seeing their partner with another man? How do they feel?
99.9 percent of men don't. In fact they will kill the other guy haha.

But for the 0.01% like me and some of us here, seeing my wife getting doggied is like taking drug, the sexual tension it give us is hard to explain. Especially during 3P, when she is getting doggied and giving me bj,sometime she enjoy the other guy dick so much that she forgets to blow me. It just make me get harder and harder.

They call it sperm competition or something? It's like your dick trying to win the other guy hahaha.
Old 17-03-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
Just sharing my experiences and my fetish is slightly different. I don't fancy my girl getting boned by someone else.

When I was studying with my girlfriend in UK, I use to sleepover at her apartment every night. The rooms were small and the walls were thin. Could easily hear conversations through the walls, so I use to bone my girlfriend as hard as I could and she would try her hardest not to moan out loud, the thought of our friend, especially guys, being able to hear her during sex was a turn on for me.

Sometimes she would wear an old t shirt and short shorts or just panties to sleep. So while she was asleep, I would open up the blanket to expose her butt and on a rare lucky occasion pull her shirt up just enough to expose her boob and leave the door open. So anyone who passed by our room gets a good view.

My favourite was when during our Europe trip and we would share a room with our friends to save some money. I would finger her while she was asleep and slide my dick in her and she would try her hardest not to moan out loud, i would push hard into her and she would moan out uncontrollably. I would make some noise so my friend would wake up and hear her moan.

I love the thought of guys especially friends being able to see or hear her at her most vulnerable.
I wish my friends tease me like that as well
Old 17-03-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
That's why need to find a couple with the husband that have cuckold fetish lo. There's quite alot over at the orgy section. You just need to be able to get hard with another pair of eyes watching at you haha.

We met like almost 20 guys so far. Maybe one or 2 can withstand my wife only. Not easy if you're not into fucking another man wife Infront of him.

did u PCC when your wife got fucked?
Old 17-03-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

did u PCC when your wife got fucked?
What you think i will do? ��
Have to patiently wait at one corner for her to finish enjoying another man dick before i can go in. Most of the guy we met usually don't want i go near. If those don't mind ones, i will go in to let my wife hj or bj.
Old 17-03-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 4
klvnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklvnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know for sure I wouldn't want my partner to be fucked by another man while I look from a distance helplessly, but I am more than happy to help a guy fulfil his cuck fantasies. I think I feed off the power dynamics in such an arrangement.

Recently got to know a work junior whose boyfriend is a cuck. She refuses to have sex with him, complaining of his lack of self-confidence and he has a fetish of allowing her to be used by other guys. I took my chance with her, of course, and made her my minx.

Before we had sex the first time round, I ordered her to shave her pubes, as I knew that her boyfriend wanted her to keep some hair down south. Making her do so would make him angry, but what could he do? I also did her raw when we fucked, and came inside her, and he only learnt of it after the deed when she sent him videos of me railing her. This doubly angered him, but again, he was left helpless.

Best part is having her send Telegram video bubbles to him while we were going at it, and seeing how helpless he felt. And we're still going at it, raw and her shaved cleanly
Old 18-03-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

My incident happened about twenty years ago.

I sent an ex-colleague home after our company D&D. He is pretty drunk since he won the best sales award, so you can imagine how many people were toasting him.

I sent him to his place, and his wife came to the door. I ignored what she was wearing since his weight rested on me. I hoped to get rid of him by throwing him on his bed.

His wife directed me to their bedroom while she closed the main door. Sadly, he cannot walk straight, and his wife came to carry him on the other side. My joker colleague could not control and pulled down her nightie's top and exposed her tits.

Long story short, he tried to bang his wife, but before he could finish, he went soft. I was enjoying the view when he asked me, "Bro, help me to finish her off." Joker must have forgotten it was his wife and not a KTV girl.

Should I do as I was told, or should I leave now? Before I could decide, he threw up on the bed; his wife quickly pushed me out of the room and apologised. The stench was horrible. You imagine throwing up in an air-con bedroom, I wonder how many days will the smell stayed in the room.

She was still half dressed and being twenty years younger than now. I did not think much of the consquences. I banged her there and then. The best part was that she was on pill so I can shoot inside her.

I called her the next day and realized her husband had no recollection of what happened. So, there was no need to remind or tell him, hahaha.

However, when I met her husband,

The critical thing he enjoyed was that they were married for eight years and had no kids. It was nice for him to know his wife still had a healthy sex drive and sometimes would let the urge overrule her logic.

. Now, I'm starting to understand what he meant.
Old 18-03-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I love watching my Indonesian girlfriend get fucked by other guys. We used to have sessions where the guys pay to do her while I watch or join. Been a long time since we had such sessions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1