The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2015, 04:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
slowmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

First post ever. I only lurk around

Heading to JKT from 2nd to 5th May. Will be staying at le meridien. Can recommend any outcall b2b massage and FS? Anything in the hotel?
Old 02-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
SEAJPukGai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJPukGai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Moderator Hurricane88 sibei ho!

Postings by nicks that are accussed as crook stealth agents are deleted but posts by crook stealth agent SEAJ remained.

Clap clap clap! Crook stealth agent SEAJ has special privilege. Congratulations to old mad dog SEAJ for SBF's endorsement of your special privilege!

LOL!
SEAJPukGai
Old 03-05-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
frendal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be heading to Jakarta for my first solo business trip and staying at the Shangri-La. I've heard that BATS has a few girls from time to time but does anyone have any recommendations for girls who would go directly to the room?

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bros,
First time to Jakarta for business trip on 18 to 22 May 2015. I looking for Spa (Body massage) with lady in birthday suit. And maybe strip dancer…

I am staying at Hotel - Mercure Jakarta Simatupang. Kindly help whether below still valid to go? Or any more suggest places to go?

1. At Blok M, theres a host of bars such as My Bar, Highway to ELLE bar & Club, etc, nearby is Little Tokyo where business is oriented for Koreans/Japs. South Jakarta

2. If you are not looking for paid service, checking out clubs like X2 and Dragonfly around the South of Jakarta is a good idea.

3. By the way we are in South Jakarta , close to Ambassador Mall..... is close to Fortune SPA.

Thanks in advance
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 05-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otot04 View Post
Continuing from where I stopped previous on Bfashion....

Blowfish.... Located in one of the office building. It was a Saturday. Freaking crowded. Tables full. As usual, u just need to walk up to the paying lane for entry and then get a coupon for free drinks.

There are two areas for you to hang out depending on the music. Walked around the place, the crowd very ah taz... Kinda show authority n wealth place. Ppl brought along nice pretty chicks but u can't touch them.

I wish I can just hook up the gals there man. Really stylish young and pretty gals.

Exodus, Sunday night.
Was there by myself again. The place is a told different concept. Sofa with about 1m height. A lot of working gals for you to pick up. But none is my cup of tea. But I chat up with the waitress. 21 yr old though is short but very sweet. Good service to me. Fail to convince her to go back with me coz she don't believe that I like her. Coz she thinks there are so many pretty gals out there.

Overall rating 7 out of 10 coz I went there on a Sunday with not much crowd.
good info bro, up u.

jkt best is to club on fri or sat nite.
try x2 or dragon fly.
clubbing can be hit or miss.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Guys, Need some feedback of these two places in JKT. Since I try most places and keen to try new ones, I researched an found these two. Want to know how good are these and if they have strip dancing.

Thanks for the inputs.

Gran Magnolia Spa and Men's Health Club (PIK)
Jalan Pantai Indah Utara 2
Komplek Ruko Galeri Mediterania No. N8K
Pantai Indah Kapuk-Pluit
Phone number: +62-21 5880 895

Bandara Club & Karaoke
Jalan Daan Mogot
Ruko Aldiron Plaza in Kebon Jeruk
West Jakarta
Phone number: +62-21 5696 9914
Old 07-05-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darkavgr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Guys, Need some feedback of these two places in JKT. Since I try most places and keen to try new ones, I researched an found these two. Want to know how good are these and if they have strip dancing.

Thanks for the inputs.

Gran Magnolia Spa and Men's Health Club (PIK)
Jalan Pantai Indah Utara 2
Komplek Ruko Galeri Mediterania No. N8K
Pantai Indah Kapuk-Pluit
Phone number: +62-21 5880 895

Bandara Club & Karaoke
Jalan Daan Mogot
Ruko Aldiron Plaza in Kebon Jeruk
West Jakarta
Phone number: +62-21 5696 9914
Anyone in JKT today?
I'm free this afternoon & tonight
Can Cheong together
Old 07-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Suggested Jakarta FL Overnight Rates

Just a quick Q to all my Jakarta bros.

I kept contact info with a Big Tit Cutie who used to work King Cross. Her rate there was about 600k /shot.

I want to book her long term on my planned upcoming trip. She asked how much and I suggested 2 million/a day, which she happily accepted rather quickly.

Do you think I offered too much? and how much do you think is fair given her rate? I don't mind paying a bit more, but dun want to get taken advantage as price adds up over 1 week.

From my experience, FL in BATS and CJs usually don't do less than 1 million /night (I once got one for 700k close to closing though). Also FYI, girls at Classic hotel only get paid 80 k of the 350k charge per shot (thats why you should always tip them well!), so probably make around 500k/night +tips if popular.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Handling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You can wechat me: steven6811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkavgr View Post
Anyone in JKT today?
I'm free this afternoon & tonight
Can Cheong together
Old 09-05-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
narrah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suggested Jakarta FL Overnight Rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Just a quick Q to all my Jakarta bros.

I kept contact info with a Big Tit Cutie who used to work King Cross. Her rate there was about 600k /shot.

I want to book her long term on my planned upcoming trip. She asked how much and I suggested 2 million/a day, which she happily accepted rather quickly.

Do you think I offered too much? .
Probably did offer a little more, but I don't think too much more. In KC, out of the 600K, she probably doesn't get more than 150K or so. Most of these girls probably earn about 1 M rupiah per day at most. If she doesn't go in to work, she probably has to pay a fine to the mama san....

As you also called out, girls from BATS / CJ come for about Rph 1.5 million for overnight - that would have been a reasonable offer for her per day; 2 mill is a little higher, but not totally out of whack.

Right now - having offered - difficult to negotiate down unless you are prepared for her to back off / reduce service. If you do feel it too ex, tell her schedule change to fewer days, and then find alternative solutions for the rest of the days...
Old 09-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Kalijodo

Kalijodo is the biggest Red Light District in Jakarta.

Considering the vast array and selection of the SP scene here, it really shocks me that this area isn't discussed more often on these forums. I haven't heard about this area at all until I recently saw a report on jakarta100bars , but now plan to visit it for my hunt for the 'diamond in the rough'. I don't think I can post the link here, but it can be easily searched for and I will provide some of the details here.

Kalijodo is a 1 km long stretch, in grogol bordering North and West Jakarta, and can be seen coming from the Airport. It is a 20 min taxi ride from SunCity if non-traffic hours. SPs can be found on the streets, or in any of the 'establishments' which appear to be bars, clubs etc... for anywhere between 50 - 150k. While I don't think they will be as pretty as ones in places like Malio or Alexis, I am guessing you can find 5-6s like in Classic Hotel, along with the occasional stunner if you look hard. On weekends it is hopping, with people of different backgrounds, rich, poor, indo, Chinese.

Be warned that this area is not for the faint of heart. It is described as a bright, hardcore Ghetto, which is Gang controlled. However, i think their interest is to keep things running smooth, rather than to cause you trouble and gather police attention. Aside from their mafia parking rates (when you come in a taxi) of 20k, they don't appear to be any hassle to you.

If there are any bros who have been to Kalijodo, I would love to hear your opinion of it. I plan to visit Kalijodo on my next visit, and my hope is to encourage the more daring bros who love 'budget bonks' to take a look at this place and see whether there are hidden gems here. After all, it cant' be worse than Blok M, and is much closer for those staying in the north.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Why try Kalijodo when you have Classic hotel or similar already at huge discount price than Singapore.. and pound for pound, much better value. What is the point of going to Kalijodo and being very worried about the hygine and security and not enjoing the fun... my 2 cent.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Why try Kalijodo when you have Classic hotel or similar already at huge discount price than Singapore.. and pound for pound, much better value. What is the point of going to Kalijodo and being very worried about the hygine and security and not enjoing the fun... my 2 cent.
Thanks for your 2 cent PF. Have u been to Kalijodo and speak from experience?

Everyone welcome to make their own decision. For me, I sometimes like the adventure of the hunt. I have been to Classic, hotel travel etc..and come away empty empty sometimes, but have found gems in unexpected places, like backstreet and small clubs.

My intention not to force anyone to try Kalijodo. Just present as an option for the adventure seekers, and try gather Intel before my next trip. After all, why so little info if biggest red light district in JKTA?
Old 10-05-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Why try Kalijodo when you have Classic hotel or similar already at huge discount price than Singapore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Thanks for your 2 cent PF. Have u been to Kalijodo and speak from experience?
BOTH the Bro's make valid presentations : Classic for the newbie's for sure ... the more experienced & adventurous mongers could try Kalijodo ... horses for courses

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 10-05-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

Bandungboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Emporivm hotel in jakarta a few days ago, the girls told me this place is the 2nd highest class in jkt after Alexis hotel, while Alexis has more imports, Empo are mostly locals and a few thai. And damn it really felt good when you walk in and see 3 long sofas full of pretty angels.

So I went in with a few friends, it was my first time there but my friend has been a frequent customer he says as he knows the mama san well. So yea 3 rows of girls to choose from as we were early and the first few customers there at around 6.30pm.

Its hard to really gauge the girls height as they were all wearing really high heels, you'll only know in the room. So we were choosing the girls from the most expensive class, and i liked this one girl at the end, I already know I wanted her when they were walking towards our sofa. Sweet and those luscious lips really makes me want her. So we chatted abit while she started holding my hand and kissing me on the cheeks and after awhile we went to the sauna and pool area. I changed and waited in the pool with some other uncle. The place is really nice, you can hang around at the bar area beside the pool and into the steam room or sauna if you want. So I waited at the pool will my girl changed into her two piece and I was straddling her. She took a towel and wiped my face while we chatted more about ourselves. Then we hugged abit and pecked abit in the pool, all the time she was moving her hips and rubbing me in the water. So we were ready and went to the counter to get a room, took the standard one and she was given the key and 2 durex. The calculation here is one voucher for one hour for the rooms, you can extend if you need.

So we went into the room and she slowly took off her clothes and started to touch me while we chatted more and crack some jokes. She was giving me a handjob and when my member became more stiff she put on the durex while sucking the tip, wow it really felt different. And then we start the war, pumping from her on top to below to doggie, we kept changing positions. But she really can give good service, when i said i was tired she told me to lie down while she do the work. Unfortunately I am the kind that takes a long time, so one hour was never enough, but she insisted she want to make me shoot, she was pumping me in tune with the disco music in the room when the phone rang. Awww she was sad that she couldnt make me happy but I decided not to extend since I wanted to try some other girls, but she really gave some good service, so I gave her an excellent on the feedback paper and tips which i brought in my pocket, i should have brought as i feel she deserved more. By the way its normal here that after every session the girls ask for your feedback, and the minimum tips is 200k as written on the paper. She wanted me to extend but i refused since i wanted to try others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread