The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Re: █▒『GiGi, 34C SYT Masseuse』 Super Erotic Massage+ FAST & FURIOUS BBBJ! 『超劲爆按摩天使』█▒

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.
DreamzAngel's Exclusively to present █▒█ !!!!

Old 04-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Re: █▒『GiGi, 34C SYT Masseuse』 Super Erotic Massage+ FAST & FURIOUS BBBJ! 『超劲爆按摩天使』█▒

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 04-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 04-10-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: █▒『GiGi, 34C SYT Masseuse』 Super Erotic Massage+ FAST & FURIOUS BBBJ! 『超劲爆按摩天使』█▒

cant call through her phone...
Old 05-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 07-10-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Wink Re: █▒『GiGi, 34C SYT Masseuse』 Super Erotic Massage+ FAST & FURIOUS BBBJ! 『超劲爆按摩天使』█▒

For any update please refer to the 1st Page ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.█▒█
☞ DreamzAngel's strive to provide you ☜
█▒█ the EXCELLENT Angels in this industry █▒█
☞ We Need your support and Feedback !!!!
Old 08-10-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 08-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

This gal was here a few months ago and was on my list but didn’t try her then. So this time, decided to give her a try. And I must say it was a good decision.

The main thing is the massage. I guess we can kinda categorize masseurs into 4 levels –
1) Pianists – SYTs out to pull a fast one,
2) Amateurs – SYTs who claim that they are trained (but actually rarely so),
3) Semi-Pros – pre MILFs who are actually trained, and
4) Pros – mainly MILFs who give no horse run massages.

IMHO, this gal belongs to the semi-pro category. She can do a seriously good and hard massage. She knows where to press, how hard to press, the techniques, and are very systematic, making sure they don’t miss out any sore muscles. She does her job slowly and makes sure that both the left and right side of the body gets the same treatment. She knows how to use her body weight instead of just her fingers like those amateurs. And you can tell the difference. I especially like it when she presses down slowly on the tight muscles using her weight and then slowly releasing the pressure. Massage is supposed to be painful I guess. But there is good pain and there is bad pain. Hers is the good pain.

Next is her work attitude. She keeps her room very clean and tidy. If only she can add some small touches like scent (but she has sensitive nose she said) and soft background music. And she will change the pillow case after every 1-2 customers, so you don’t have to smell the previous bro’s hair gel. Oh, also she doesn’t use her HP during the session. Pretty professional I would say.

If you are looking for a SYT, then, maybe she is not your cup of tea as she is more pre-MILF material. Picture resemblance is quite close if she don’t smile.
Body wise, I must really say hers is one of the best I have ever seen. Nice firm B cups (if only nips are s bit smaller, then, it would have been perfect) on a slender, taut and well toned body, complete with smooth skin and a nice pair of legs. She looks really quite nice in her underwear and high heels.

However, I don’t have particularly strong chemistry with her. Somehow, I find her too self-assured and opinionated for my liking. Like what one bro said, she is “a tough nut to crack”. So TCSS wasn’t as fun as I would like, hence, I kept rather quiet during the massage portion and just enjoyed the massage, which is quite unlike me as I prefer to chat and keep the atmosphere light.

Happy ending is quite well done too. She will first do a BM on your back followed by tingling fingers to get you all sexcited. Then, was told to turn around and she did 3 short rounds of hot water BBBJ. Her HJ is done with her sitting facing me. She demanded I grab her boobs hard and play with her nips because they are more sensitive. She seem to really like her boobs groped. She will moan and at the same time, stroke your dick faster and faster. HJ could do with more patterns but still not bad. Initially being the gentleman, I asked her if OK for me to autoroam her, she chided me saying that I need not ask and that I should just take the initiative. And so, later I took the initiative to touch her pussy and lick her boobs but got rejected. Women !!!! So hard to understand.

In summary, I would recommend her if you want a really good massage done by a decent looking gal with a nice body. For me, I will definitely RTM for the massage the next time I need to sooth my arching muscles.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Wink Re: █▒『GiGi, 34C SYT Masseuse』 Super Erotic Massage+ FAST & FURIOUS BBBJ! 『超劲爆按摩天使』█▒

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
This gal was here a few months ago and was on my list but didn’t try her then. So this time, decided to give her a try. And I must say it was a good decision.

The main thing is the massage. I guess we can kinda categorize masseurs into 4 levels –
1) Pianists – SYTs out to pull a fast one,
2) Amateurs – SYTs who claim that they are trained (but actually rarely so),
3) Semi-Pros – pre MILFs who are actually trained, and
4) Pros – mainly MILFs who give no horse run massages.

IMHO, this gal belongs to the semi-pro category. She can do a seriously good and hard massage. She knows where to press, how hard to press, the techniques, and are very systematic, making sure they don’t miss out any sore muscles. She does her job slowly and makes sure that both the left and right side of the body gets the same treatment. She knows how to use her body weight instead of just her fingers like those amateurs. And you can tell the difference. I especially like it when she presses down slowly on the tight muscles using her weight and then slowly releasing the pressure. Massage is supposed to be painful I guess. But there is good pain and there is bad pain. Hers is the good pain.

Next is her work attitude. She keeps her room very clean and tidy. If only she can add some small touches like scent (but she has sensitive nose she said) and soft background music. And she will change the pillow case after every 1-2 customers, so you don’t have to smell the previous bro’s hair gel. Oh, also she doesn’t use her HP during the session. Pretty professional I would say.

If you are looking for a SYT, then, maybe she is not your cup of tea as she is more pre-MILF material. Picture resemblance is quite close if she don’t smile.
Body wise, I must really say hers is one of the best I have ever seen. Nice firm B cups (if only nips are s bit smaller, then, it would have been perfect) on a slender, taut and well toned body, complete with smooth skin and a nice pair of legs. She looks really quite nice in her underwear and high heels.

However, I don’t have particularly strong chemistry with her. Somehow, I find her too self-assured and opinionated for my liking. Like what one bro said, she is “a tough nut to crack”. So TCSS wasn’t as fun as I would like, hence, I kept rather quiet during the massage portion and just enjoyed the massage, which is quite unlike me as I prefer to chat and keep the atmosphere light.

Happy ending is quite well done too. She will first do a BM on your back followed by tingling fingers to get you all sexcited. Then, was told to turn around and she did 3 short rounds of hot water BBBJ. Her HJ is done with her sitting facing me. She demanded I grab her boobs hard and play with her nips because they are more sensitive. She seem to really like her boobs groped. She will moan and at the same time, stroke your dick faster and faster. HJ could do with more patterns but still not bad. Initially being the gentleman, I asked her if OK for me to autoroam her, she chided me saying that I need not ask and that I should just take the initiative. And so, later I took the initiative to touch her pussy and lick her boobs but got rejected. Women !!!! So hard to understand.

In summary, I would recommend her if you want a really good massage done by a decent looking gal with a nice body. For me, I will definitely RTM for the massage the next time I need to sooth my arching muscles.

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 09-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 09-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 10-10-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Old 12-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
█▒█ Your Trusted Source.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1