The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
I'll post my FR (food report) for Dae Jang Gem and u do so for Marine Live Seafood... Hehe..
SIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Upp your recommendation 10.
Thanks and returned the favour, brother ~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Seriously thank you for sharing this place,bro.
No sweat. It's a true vegetarian resto with great taste, MSG/preservative-free, nice ambience, and value-for-money prices (Batam Standards). This is one of the gems. Enjoy!
Old 29-05-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
For me, best restaurant I know, where to take one or two girls for a nice afternoon away from Nagoya is a kelong restaurant at Barelang right after 4th bridge, small road down to right, the one in the middle.
Yes,yes...thank you for sharing...i pass by this place before i reach the ex. Vietnam camp (aka Pulau Galang) but i couldnt recall the name of this restaurant until you mention it. This place was highly recommend by many local taxi driver,i am sure most will knows how to go there,hehehe...then again,its gonna be a super ultra long sightseeing trip...lol.

Kelong Restaurant Aneka Rasa

Pulau Rempang, Batam, Kepulauan Riau 29432, Indonesia

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-05-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jkbrown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm new to the thread!

Going batam for a short trip tmr with colleagues and will be staying around planet holiday. Any recommendation of a message joint or pub which I can sneak out for a quickie maybe in the night?or is it all clean around there lol
Old 29-05-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
buy it there
problem with buying it there is that i have no idea if the product is genuine. i have problems with drinking those fake kinds. besides i have a unopen bottle with me already just want to check if there will be any problem with bring it along
Old 29-05-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
This guy wishes to escape to Batam

OWE in Singapore??

Old 29-05-2015, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Once I took liquor to Batam from Singapore.The customs said one bottle of liquor per person was allowed.At that time I had 2 bottles,so had to pay tax on the second bottle.
Old 29-05-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
would like to check how much alcohol can u bring from singapore to batam? will there be any tax? thinking of bringing a bottle of martell over
The official allowance is 1 litre of alcoholic beverage and 200 cigarettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
problem with buying it there is that i have no idea if the product is genuine. i have problems with drinking those fake kinds. besides i have a unopen bottle with me already just want to check if there will be any problem with bring it along
You can buy from the duty free shops at the ferry terminals in Batam, I don't think much difference in price, saves you alot of trouble carrying it around. Even in town you can find places to buy, like in BCS mall near the Supermarket entrance, or if you know where is YongKee soup ikan, there are a couple of wholesale shops there sell ciggi cheap, so liquor should be reasonable price also. I do not drink so I don't know the actual price, but I still think it should be quite cheap even comparable to DFS Singapore. Maybe some other bro that drink can advise.
Old 29-05-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

So many kelong seafood in Batam, for those die hard seafood fans who dun mind travel 45mins - 1 hour from Nagoya for seafood, I would agree Rezeki is the best choice in terms of food quality and pricing. Maybe abit longer than 45mins, pass the Airport still need go all the way till the end.

For Barelang is those want take a look at the bridges, thou nothing much to shout about them. The old refugee camp.....hmm, kinda run down, only thing I could remember about it is a Guan Yin statue there somewhere, a little church, some huts. But beside the kelong seafood at 4th bridge ( I never been there), there is another smaller one after the 2nd bridge. I was there once during ramadan or CNY, couldn't remember. Since so many places closed me and some friends drove there for dinner. In my memory, food is nice.

THE WORST I been to is the one at piayu laut, after muka kuning industrial park. I was there once with a group of 12 Singaporeans, we chartered a mini bus for 2 days and the driver drove us there. Fucking place chop us carrot like nothing, and when we voice out the food is kind of way too expensive, the start KPKB and say dun pay they "call people". Some aunties in the group start gan jiong, then also considering it is not worth the trouble LL just pay and leave.

Last edited by wala; 29-05-2015 at 04:55 PM.
Old 29-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post

THE WORST I been to is the one at piayu laut, after muka kuning industry park. I was there once with a group of 12 Singaporeans, .
I go there with locals, no such problem.. Must be they see you outside people. It is always good to go with a local guide.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
pay99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just to share. Now in batam. At 1st still worried that no hotel room. But walk in have. Even got 2 more room for my friend who coming tmr. Those booking site for hotel.say no room but walk in still got room. I think is hotel don't want to sell to those booking site.
Old 29-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
The official allowance is 1 litre of alcoholic beverage and 200 cigarettes

You can buy from the duty free shops at the ferry terminals in Batam, I don't think much difference in price, saves you alot of trouble carrying it around. Even in town you can find places to buy, like in BCS mall near the Supermarket entrance, or if you know where is YongKee soup ikan, there are a couple of wholesale shops there sell ciggi cheap, so liquor should be reasonable price also. I do not drink so I don't know the actual price, but I still think it should be quite cheap even comparable to DFS Singapore. Maybe some other bro that drink can advise.
The liquor prices a a bit cheaper....cigrattes definitely a lot of differences

Old 29-05-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by katongboyz2054 View Post
Just to side track a bit, if any bros staying in Formosa, New Berry is literally less than 5mins walk from Formosa. Can't believe I paid for taxi the last few times ( Indah 2 is also just 5mins walk from New Berry.
Hey bro...long time no see,and yes,it is...just a bit more than 5 min walk to be exact to walk from Formosa to New Berry (Indah 2 actually takes longer). From New Berry can also see Instar Hotel at a distance across a junction,thats where the coffee shop that bro johnkhb recommend with a good wan tan mee store.

Walk in to check out Hana Hotel's pricing (a new 2 star hotel) if you have some time to spare when at New Berry,you may be surprised,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Both hotel look great to me...
Yes,both hotel should be a good place to stay as they are both brand new at this point of this post (both starts business on May 2015). In another 2 to 3 years,it will not be this good anymore,hehehe....just too bad it STILL didnt have what i am looking for in its room type,not even Planet Holiday Hotel and Tempat Senang Presidential suite has it. I will have to keep searching and waiting.

Hotel Da Vienna has a few advertisement at Harbour Front where one check in for their ferry tho,hehehe...so you will know where to locate it when you are at Batam. Nagoya Hill Hotel is just outside Nagoya Hill Mall front door itself. Both hotels can now be booked at both agoda and booking.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
No worries........if the time comes for me to make a trip....I'll know what to do

I assume u're planning ur June trip now.....
Dont worry about it,bro.

No plans for the June Trip at this moment,just drafting a little here and there cos i may be joining others instead of others joining me. I miss out some places in my last trip,so i have some catching up to do. Altalanta Spa being one of them. I will just follow the group as i cannot be just playing my own solo game when i am suppose to be joining others in theirs (others may not like it,unless they are all agreeable to join mine),hehehe...

Hope to see you test water in Batam soon,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by choingsterall View Post
...will mainly be using bro nono guide on my first trip. Unless bro nono himself wanna go with me on june haha
I use my words in my guides very carefully from a newbie's perspective and tried my best not to give half baked information,read them. And i do have something to add if you happen to be running solo.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...7#post13096597

Good luck in your coming June trip.

Quote:
But, for the sake of goodness, WHY one should come to Batam and look for Korean or Japanese food??
Recently i have been doing research on Korean food even when i arent a Korean Food fan,but it seems my analysis on Dae Jang Gem Resto appears to be correct when i say it is a more down to earth restaurant who does decent Korean food base on just reading reviews and knowing who wrote it. Still,i wasnt exactly keen on Korean Food,but Japanese food would be REALLY different...hehehe...becos who knows my interest may one day get me this :

I dont take sea food,but if Batam's Japanese restaurant were to be run that way (as below),i may just be "cured" of my allergies to sea food ,hehehe....something i am looking forward to see in Batam's future Japanese Restaurant (or maybe fish tank booking joint),hehehe...

Cant have the REAL DEAL? maybe can try the fake one for now...lol. But well,at least i tried... (hehehe...total crap!)

...and who knows,for the future Batam group trip/s to a Japanese restaurant....lol.... (just for laugh)...

I know,i know...i sound like i am talking nonsense AGAIN. In Sillypore,this will never happen in another thousand years,but for Batam,who can tell? Hehehe....already seen Thailand having it some time ago,Vietnam has some of its very own authentic game play,so will Batam be able to catch up and pro-create something?(and one day beats Jakarta,Medan,Bandung to it 1st?)...hehehe...

Time will tell.....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I know,i know...i sound like i am talking nonsense AGAIN. In Sillypore,this will never happen in another thousand years,but for Batam,who can tell? Hehehe....already seen Thailand having it some time ago,Vietnam has some of its very own authentic game play,so will Batam be able to catch up and pro-create?(and one day beats Jakarta,Medan,Bandung to it 1st?)...hehehe...

Time will tell.....
Not too sure about Batam yet, I haven't seen it personally. But in Jakarta, yes, I heard of my friends making such private arrangements. Or other wild wild adventures. . Even shows where you pay to watch the couple to have sex infront of you. As long as you can pay or think of it, you can have it.

Old 29-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
pay99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any 1 want to meet up or any group that i can join in pls pm. Thank.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread