The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tankok72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My son's teacher

TS muz follow Liao
Old 27-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

TS, Great!
Keep coming. Thx.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 28-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back at work, I recommended to the head office to take Park's proposal and buy the equipment from his company. Actually I would have made the same decision regardless of our encounter.

I called Park and gave him the good news. He sounded very happy. That next day, I got a call from Hee Yun.

HY: Thank you for helping my husband.
Me: No problems. His proposal was the best.
HY: He has flown off for business. He won't be back for a few days.

HY: Are you free for lunch today? I am cooking some traditional Korean dishes.
Me: Ok, that would be nice. I'll come to your place at noon. SMS me your address.
HY: Ok.

I reached her place and went up to the apartment. I rang the door bell. Hee Yun opens the door, and she smiles and she looked so beautiful and radiant.

HY: Welcome. Come in please.
Me: Ok.
HY: I've made lunch. Very simple Korean food. I hope you will like it.
Me: Thank you. I love Korean food.

The meal was great. It was the best Korean food I've ever had and eating it together with Hee Yun made it even more delicious. After the meal, we sat on the couch next to each other.

Me: You're a very good cook.
HY: Thank you.
Me: You're so beautiful and you cook so well, Park is very lucky.
HY: But he doesn't seem to care about that.

HY: Ever since that night, he seemed a bit more quiet with me.
Me: Did you tell him that we didn't do anything?
HY: No. He never asked.

I moved closer to Hee Yun, and gently touched her face. She closes her eyes and embraced the touch.

Me: You are so beautiful, Hee Yun.
Old 28-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 18
lbee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlbee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlbee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story , thanks
Old 28-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

more bro more......banging korean lady must be a different feeling....
Old 28-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
my_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samstermy_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samstermy_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice one. Munching on POPCORNS now.
Old 28-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 18
Sex 69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSex 69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSex 69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice, waiting for next post, thank you TS.
Old 30-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I planted a kiss on her beautiful lips. Our tongues swirled around each others mouth as we kissed passionately for a very long time. I had one hand around her back to move her closer to me while my other hand slid along her smooth fair skin of her thigh.

I kissed her on lips, cheeks and her neck. Hee Yun shivered as my tongue stroked her neck gently. I began to unbutton her blouse to expose her beautiful body. She was wearing a lacy black bra that looked like it was to break apart from Hee Yun's large breasts.

I placed my hands over her lace enclosed breasts and squeezed on the firm breasts. I could feel her nipples through the thin lacy bra. They felt like small pebbles behind the bra. I expertly went behind her back and in a swift motion, I unhooked the bra to expose the 2 most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. One hand went to massage one of her breast while my tongue took care of the other, licking and sucking on the beautiful pink teat. Her tits were perky and full.

Hee Yun's hand also started to become busy, one was tweaking on my tit and the other searching for my big hard penis. Her soft hands rubbed my penis through my pants making it bigger and harder than ever. It didn't take very before her hand went inside my pants and went straight for my penis, grabbing it and shaking it. My penis felt so nice as her small soft hand stroked it, moving in an up and down motion.

I continued to work my magic on her breasts, sucking, licking and tasting the beautiful sweet breasts. Hee Yun moaned in pleasure, enjoying all the attention I've been giving to her breasts. My hand went on to feel out her love hole, touching it through her wet panties. My fore finger stroked her pussy through the thin wet fabric of her underwear. It got wetter andd wetter as my pussy stroking continued.

I got up and carried Hee Yun her up. Hee Yun directed me to the bedroom. Hee Yun was so slim and light. I didn't expect her tall 1.7 meter body to weigh so little. I placed her on the bed and removed her skirt and underwear in a swift motion. I unbuttonned my shirt as Hee Yun sat up and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, pulling it down together with my underwear and dropping them on to the floor.

Hee Yun licked on my tit while her hand held on to my penis, gently moving the shaft in an up and down motion. I was standing next to the bed, with Hee Yun sitting at the edge. My hands went to squeeze her beautiful firm breasts while she continued with sucking and licking my nipples. After a while, her beautiful mouth switched attention to my hard penis,

Her mouth engulfed my penis completely, sucking and moving her tongue around it. The feeling was simply out of this world. I felt like I could come right away, but being an expert at this, I managed to control this urge.

I layed her down on the bed and kissed her all over her body, slowly moving south down to her stomach and then to her beautiful milky white fair thighs. I licked and kissed her thighs while my hands spread her thighs to expose her womandhood. My tongue went straight for her clitoris, unleashing a tongue lashing action in and around her pussy which sent Hee Yun into delight, making her give out a loud moan. Her body bucked in response to the tongue action that her pussy was getting.

Hee Yun screamed out my name as I continued to lick and suck on her wet pussy. I placed one finger at her entrance, rubbing on her pink pussy lips. It was soaked in love juice and obviously ready for penetration. My finger pushed into her and I could feel the walls inside her flex and grabbed on to my finger. Pushing the finger in and out of her vagina made her moan out loud in pleasure. I shifted myself over her and into a 69 position. My finger continued to pump in and out of her pussy while I licked on her clitoris.

Hee Yun grabbed on to my pole and impaled her face with it. My hips moved in upward and downward motion, moving my hard shaft in and out of her mouth. Hee Yun sucked and licked on my penis as if her life depended on it. All this while my finger worked on her pussy and my tongue on her pussy lips. Hee Yun screamed in delight as she reached her first orgasm. Her body shuddered and spasmed as the orgasm took over the control of her body.

I moved around and into a missionary postion, with my rock hard penis placed strategically in front of her love hole. I shoved hard and deep into her, and she let out a yelp from the pain and delight of being penetrated. Her pussy felt so tight despite being drenched in juices of love.

Hee Yun placed her arms around me drawing me closer and to make sure I don't go away. I thrusted into her, moving my penis in and out of her tight love hole. It wasn't long before I could feel myself coming. I hurried with my thrusts, making Hee Yun moan and cry out loud in pleasure. Suddenly Hee Yun went into a fit again with her entire body spasming and shuddering, as she came once more. This made lose control and I blew my load deep into her. I could feel her vagina tighten and quiver around my penis to milk every drop of my cum from my penis.

I was a spent force as I layed next to Hee Yun tired, and drenched in sweat. We cuddled, kissed and held on to each other, gazing into each others eyes. It was a wonderful feeling, bringing back fond memories of being in love for the first time when I was still a young man.

Hope you guys liked the story. I will be away on holiday.. so no more updates for a couple of weeks.
Old 30-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 15
qweasdzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thks for the story, so nice.
Old 30-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
waterbol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for more...
Old 30-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
soccerpicks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonderful update bro but unable to up yr points.
Old 30-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice... keep it up.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

nice updates TS..
enjoy ur holidays..
Old 01-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Tylerwoods deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please carry on , thanks
Old 16-08-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Looking forward to the continuation when you're back from hols bro TS, Thanks and cheers .......

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1