The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nicemantohave is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Don't up my points anymore

Since I release the thread on the sex guide, i got more than 100 request. I got some bro who say they up my points but i never give them the PDF. In this case, it is my fault if i mislead you. My apologies. I have many brothers who don't up my points but one the contacts. Please leh. Who are you for me to give. Use your brain to think lah. I spend some much time to cultivate these FB and then by sending me an email or PM, you want the contacts. Please lah. I also have some other brothers who are good. They want to jio me out for trips. I appreciate that. By the way, I am a corporate trainer by professions. I have taught in numerous institutions, schools, government agencies and overseas as well. This is how I built my contacts. Please don't even ask me to send you any contacts any more unless you try to know me as a friend first. Btw, FB are not sex tools. They are nice people who just need sex but one to one one or two FB to meet needs. So please use your brain to think, even if i give you the contacts, do you think they will sleep with you when they even they know you? Please think. Most of you are working professions. Please pardon me to say that. If you want FB contacts, find them yourself. My list is for those who are willingly to treat people with respect. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks
Old 17-02-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of
Re: Don't up my points anymore

Ts,si mi tai chi....
Old 17-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS - totally agree well said. If anyone looking for lady to just f**k go Geylang! Can take time to cultivate and then you gain rewards...same with bros chasing maids some spend time to cultivate others want free contacts for no effort.
Old 17-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Oh yeah?

You can't even write proper English & claim to be a corporate trainer

You started this thread asking for points & then now what?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=349880

Let's see how long you can hold on to your new found points

However, I do agree that looking for free fucks takes more than "yellow pages" fuckbuddies are developed with time & $
Old 17-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS ,U deserve to be Zap

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 18
nanalove is a name known to allnanalove is a name known to allnanalove is a name known to allnanalove is a name known to allnanalove is a name known to allnanalove is a name known to all

For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me. FYI, I will only send out 20 encrypted PDF copy for those who up my points and is really keen in enhancing and sharpening their sex skills : ) Cheers. FYI, the guide is free

total bullshit
Old 17-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Precisly, i hardly understand the content. So the purpose of this thread is to inform others not to add point to you?

I think sex is not mainly about skill but emotional attach is equally important. Otherwise you are like using a sex toy to test your stamina and relief your sex drive

LOL
Old 17-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

sounds too good to be true as well to me as i tried to look at your request and break it down...just my personal opinion no offence

"For the last 3 months...."

you claimed to had met numerous ppl in this forum in the last three months and now have a compilation of the best fls, fbs, ons etc...that's quite a feat...many lao jiao here dont even dare to claim this while being here many years...supposedly this is true and you are also an old bird, i would think u have a bunch of frens to help you compile this guide...

"the best fl in this forum..."

if you really have this info, i think you can sell this valuable intel away...so many bros in the fl threads asking whether pics are real or whether the gfe is good with so many fls...and since it is fls, you shld be able to share as there is no need to woo...

"Btw, fbs are not sex tools..."

ironic that you say this but u are giving out this "guide" for free containing their information...if you value them, dont need to share their ctcs...treat them with respect...though they are fbs, i am sure they respect you too to fb with you so respect them too...i see threads of ppl asking to trade fb ctcs or for money, being your fbs most bo hua leh, just 1 point is enough to get their ctcs

"...unless you try to know me as a fren first"

first you want points now you want frens...you need to make it clear whether you want cheong kakis fren or just purely commercial exchange of points for ctcs, if not we also confused what you want...

i do applaud this as a good try though...you ask everyone to upz you and since its no loss to them as power expires everyday if you dont upz, ppl will just upz you...but if you dont have the guide, stop posting threads on this...i am just surprised no seniors zap you yet...unless there is any brothers here willing to confirm they receive your guide. (and the worst thing is most likely some of them will use your ctcs inside to trade with others or give away, then everyone inside the list gets harrassed)

just my 2 cents i am just a nobody so if you wanna zapped i also bo bian...
Old 18-02-2013, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MonteCristo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemantohave View Post
Dear All,
For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me. FYI, I will only send out 20 encrypted PDF copy for those who up my points and is really keen in enhancing and sharpening their sex skills : ) Cheers. FYI, the guide is free
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemantohave View Post
Since I release the thread on the sex guide, i got more than 100 request. I got some bro who say they up my points but i never give them the PDF. In this case, it is my fault if i mislead you. My apologies.
Er.. Don't sound like a misleading thread.. More like a scam for points?
Old 18-02-2013, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Points for what fuck? Can exchange for free gift? cant comprehend or with thousands of points find fl got 10% to 20% off.....wtf so silly
Old 18-02-2013, 03:59 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huhu123 View Post
Points for what fuck? Can exchange for free gift? cant comprehend or with thousands of points find fl got 10% to 20% off.....wtf so silly
not really say point can exchange for free bonk but high rep point sure can get a lot of things for free... u may not realised it untill u ever reach that stage

cheers
Old 18-02-2013, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

thanks to whoever upz me...didnt leave a name...appreciated
Old 18-02-2013, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
TS ,U deserve to be Zap
Wildfire!!! I see trees kena burn down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
not really say point can exchange for free bonk but high rep point sure can get a lot of things for free... u may not realised it untill u ever reach that stage

cheers
I only know high rep points can get the green bar free but still got what free? Can the bro with 6897 rep points share share ma?

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 18-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Ya curious man.....sammy should share with us so we can all aim to get high rep points. Must kn got wat freebies than can work hard post more and get high rep points ma.

Or get free vouchers???? hehehe
Old 18-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
TS ,U deserve to be Zap
ah rat, u zapped already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1